Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: New generations are taller, it's science (and Italians overcome Americans!)  (Read 11471 times)

google42

Lol 5 7 being 5 11 they must be really blind.
Cm are small compared to inches so people will tend to overestimate when using cms.

Jack1066

Most people lie too by an inch or two which distorts their idea about height a lot

YungGud

I don't know how to explain it ,this is can be some kind of mental stuff
Of course at 6 ft 2 will be some people taller but the percent  of such people will be very low
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

YungGud

5.10 is the limit for me for someone to do LL.
Personally, if I was a solid 5.10 I wouldn't consider another LL.

People over that height who do LL are imo mentally unstable.
Any psychologist would have easily recognize that so I can't understand how doctors who have psychologists to evaluate these patients still do LL on them.
Guichet is a greedy doctor and it isn't weird for me that he did LL to a 6ft person.
But any doctor who does LL to so tall people is not respectable for me.
These people are mentally ill, their height is their last problem.

Yunggud, so you want to lengthen 4 inches? Because that means two LL except you risk a lot to lengthen so much in one segment.
In both cases, what you plan is nonsense at your starting height. I could unterstand to lengthen about 6cm and be a strong 6ft but wanting to lengthen 10cm at your initial height which is very good is completely a fault.
Please think more wise because LL is not a game.
Yes ,I will  think about it for year or two ,as i can't get 4 inches in one segment,also gonna think about it in general if I need it or not
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

IwannaBeTaller

People view on height is really scewed..

10 minutes ago I spoke with a guy I rent a room in my appartment to. He said he lives in the netherlands so I said wow people are really tall there no? He said yes but since I am 188 I feel average. I said that yeah they are indeed said to be around that but that in my home country I am average. He responded "yes.. your home country average is 180 or so right? Because since you are 180 and you are average there..."

A guy who is basically at max 3 inches taller than me said he is 188 and that I am 180. Wow... Just wow

One could think some people don't care much about height.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

drtruman

1) You are average height in Italy according to this research (Which exluded minorities) so stop trying to convince yourself you are short.

2) Stop to try to bring the other users here down by saying everyone are tall and that the new 180 (whatever that means) is 183.

3) I am a 171cm immigrant in Italy who had no problems with the height obssesed Italian girls.

4) You are probably incredibly ugly orr have an awful body shape (narrow shoulders, small bones or just fat) and that would explain how come that at your age you didn't have any GF

I have no more patience for incels. Get a psicologist or better surgeries to fix you face

I am sorry for late reply. Anyway I have a nice face and a very fit body. I am not saying I'm generally short but everyone knows that girls tend to look to the guys above average which means being above average in height is much better than being only average.
All the normal girls i dated in these years, even the short ones, said something about my height, maybe in a pretty way (last one yesterday said: don't worry I don't like guys too tall)

Knik

Most people from this forum who are above 5'9" don't do LL. You can look at diaries, most of them are shorter because they have real reason to be insecure.
Looking for Pili

drtruman

people do not shrink   between 40 and 59. very rare

so the study  shows caucasian americans are getting taller

right now it would be  between 179 and 180. might even be 180.

bodybuilder, The vast majority of people   do not  consider Mr Olympia  aesthetics to be appealing.  Most of these guys are around  171 and 172 cm and weigh around 120 kilos with 2% bodyfat.

The men with the most pleasing physiques are swimmers and water polo players. Both are  quite tall on average

The document says that in the 20/40 years area Caucasian males average in USA (and on my opinion is very similar to the average here in Italy for white Italians but I don't find accurate data like that) is 178.9. Basically 180 cm is the standard for being average. Girls are very picky on height believe me and they notice even the 2 cm less. It's not my idea. I said one i was 179 cm and she insisted I was less. In fact I am 177.5 in the morning.

The Dreamer

682, there were short basketball players like mugsy bogues.  But it is insane to not understand why basketball is not a proof that very tall men are as athletic as more average ones, because in this sport you should put the ball in a basket which is  10 feet from the ground!
If this basket was 4 feet from the ground the best basketball players would have been short men.
So basketball can't really be a proof about the athletic abilities of tall men.

You mentioned boxers. You forgot the heavyweight champion and one of the best of all times boxer Mike Tyson who is less than 5.10.
Also, the best MMA fighter alive, Conor Mc Gregor, who is 5.8 and the richest and undefeatable boxer, Floyd Mayweather who is about 5.7.

Also, in a sport that height really doesn't matter and is the most commercial in the world, football, the best player now is the less than 5.7 ft Messi and the best player ever was for the majority of people Diego Maradona, a 5.5 man.

So if you want to talk with names, I can mention much more.
But my point is not that all tall men (6.2 and more for most sports) are bad at sports, but that more average height men have more benefits in the majority of sports because they have most of the benefits of tall and short men without the drawbacks they both have.

As it is hard for a short man to be competitive in most sports, the same happens with very tall men.
Sorry but i have to correct you on football since I live in Italy 😁 and it is the national sport.
The portoguese CRonnie7 is the best player in the world.In fact due to his very good height(strong 185 cm) he is a great header,jumper (40 cm) and scores a lot of head-gols.Because of his physical stamina,pace and strenght he holds contrast and the physicality of modern defenders.He is way mooore complete than Messi.The modern football is physical.
In fact CRonnie7 at 32 years is gonna win his 5 Golden Ball and he is having a great moment while Messi is clearly declinig,although being younger and technically better.
I have a friend which is taller than me.We have equal ball handling and skills but he is stronger because having longer legs implies a lot of vantages:faster in wide space,more powerful shoot (due to longer levers,it's physics),better header and physically syronger.
Today a guy with 185 cm and mediocre skills can find a position in a team easier than a 170 cm guy with good technique.The smaller guy wins only if he posses a remarkable technique.
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

The Dreamer

However i wrote CRonnie7 " the portoguese".Don't know why it was replaced with "Cronnie7" 😂😂😂
C'monn i wanted to write r-o-n-a-l-d-o

Body Builder

Dreamer, the best player in the world right now is the 1.69 Messi and that's a fact for anyone that likes football.
Also he is maybe the best player ever or second to 1.65 Diego Maradona.

Anyway, you are right that an 1.85 player can find easier a team than an 1.70 because height favors nediocre players. But players with high technique are rarely more than average height.

google42

Dreamer, the best player in the world right now is the 1.69 Messi and that's a fact for anyone that likes football.

Anyway, you are right that an 1.85 player can find easier a team than an 1.70 because height favors nediocre players. But players with high technique are rarely more than average height.
That's one of the good things with soccer. You can be good if your short or tall as long as you have skill.

Knik

That's one of the good things with soccer. You can be good if your short or tall as long as you have skill.

that's actually the same everywhere. Allen Iverson had a best career than Manute Bol for exemple. The sport heightism is bullcrap, and especially in volley ball or basketball where most tall guys have career but most of the time not a good one.
Looking for Pili

The Dreamer

Absolutely no way.CRonnie7 is better and will dominate also in the future.He has a perfect body and though trainings had made up a robot,a machine goal.Ambidextrous(Messi is single foot),best header in the world with the best elevation,between the fastest players in the world,powerfull shootings,great technique,man of the match,good dribbler(Messi is better due to a lower center of gravity),huge physicall power.
I don't know if you watch football.Have you seen the last spanish supercup and r-o-n-a-l-d-o-s performance ? His performance in the current Champions League ?
Messi outdside Barcelona is an average player(see Argentinian National Team)
CRonnie7 dominated the Premier League and also the spanish league,plays very good with Portugal(and Portugal is way weaker than Argentina).He shines in every team.
Messi in Premier League would be destroyed after two contrast and attempted dribbles.

Body Builder

CRonnie7 is 32-33 yo and Messi almost 3 years younger.
So CRonnie7 can't do anything more in the future as he has at max 2 years more in the top class due to his age while Messi 4.
And it is critically acclaimed that Messi is the best footballer in the world so it is stupid to argue with you about that.

Anyway, on football most of the good players are average height or a little more.
But top players (not just good, TOP) are many times less than average height because low gravity centre is the best for players with high technique.
So height in football does not play a major role, on the contrast some times short height favour players.

Bander72

I keep having to remember that when you guys say football, you are talking about soccer. ;D
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

LLSouthAmerica

I keep having to remember that when you guys say football, you are talking about soccer. ;D

Sorry Bander, but there is only one football and it is played with a round ball :D
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

Bander72

Sorry Bander, but there is only one football and it is played with a round ball :D

Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

drtruman

Let's go back to the topic please

FDR101

2014 data shows 20 year old male average in Denmark is 181 cm, which is an increase from the official number of 178 cm. Not sure when that number is from.

As a 172/73 cm male from Denmark, I can't see why you would do LL at 177 cm when the average in your country is 177.8 cm.

Women are picky about height, but you will never get rejected for being average height alone.

On the other hand being about 10 cm under average will get you rejected for that reason alone.

drtruman

Lol 5 7 being 5 11 they must be really blind.

probably he did not even care at all so he did not stop and stared accurately to extimate his height... if the guy was 188 cm, everyone for him was just short and he did not pay attention to the individual differences...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up