Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stryde Return  (Read 559 times)

Delorcha234

• Visitor
Stryde Return
« on: October 19, 2021, 11:10:31 PM »

Anyone have updates?

Arcon

Re: Stryde Return
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 06:14:08 AM »

everythingbutheight

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 06:46:40 AM »

Anyone have updates?

I've heard 2023 multiple times. That's when I hope to do this surgery.

Arcon

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 10:39:26 AM »

I 've made another (sad) thought: Yes, Ok about 2023, but will it be safe to be one of the first to use it?
 I mean look what has happened so far: Stryde was only introduced in 2018 and just two years later one in every three patients was diagnosed with osteolysis etc, the nail was withdrawn and patients all over the world are now rushing to remove their nails ASAP!
I mean wouldn't it make more sense for me to wait for another couple of years after the introduction of the new version just to make sure that the nail this time really works before I have it stuck in my body?

Highest

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 11:21:26 AM »

I 've made another (sad) thought: Yes, Ok about 2023, but will it be safe to be one of the first to use it?
 I mean look what has happened so far: Stryde was only introduced in 2018 and just two years later one in every three patients was diagnosed with osteolysis etc, the nail was withdrawn and patients all over the world are now rushing to remove their nails ASAP!
I mean wouldn't it make more sense for me to wait for another couple of years after the introduction of the new version just to make sure that the nail this time really works before I have it stuck in my body?

Depends how long you want to continue being short for. The safest thing to do would be to wait so if you have another 2-3 years then yea.
Pages: [1]   Go Up