Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loan/Financing  (Read 592 times)

onesixtynine

• Visitor
Loan/Financing
« on: April 07, 2024, 09:19:54 PM »

I'm a 25 year old student in Europe, no previous credit, and wish to take a loan to completely finance LL (considering Paley European insititute). Do you know if there are companies willing to grant a personal loan upto 100k? I'm positive about being able to pay from my future job

Chocolatechunk

• Visitor
Re: Loan/Financing
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 02:11:57 AM »

Some institutions may if you have very good credit. I’d recommend taking out a couple of credit cards and building your credit from those. If you’re in Europe however, I would recommend finding a surgeon in Europe as they tend to be more affordable unless you are dead set on having the procedure with Paley. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to DM me.

doge

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 02:59:42 AM »

No, nobody will ever provide a EUR$100,000 unsecured loan to a student with no credit history, except for a government providing an education loan.

I suspect that most financial institutions (i.e. banks and credit unions) would give only EUR$1500 for such a loan.

You could attempt to get multiple loans from different financial institutions, but that certainly wouldn't sum to EUR$100,000.

wantingtobetaller

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2024, 10:24:51 PM »

I am assuming that you don't have a collateral nor a guarantor.
Then, no, you need to have steady income of at least 150k a year and have a good credit rating
for someone to loan you that much. I make about 40k a year before-tax and have a good credit rating,
I have a line of credit of 30k. I will not use it unless for an emergency reason
because the interest rate is roughly 10% and I feel that it is too high :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up