Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CLL with Dr. Parihar in October - Need advice from Parihar Patients  (Read 821 times)

Growing Experience

Dear All,

I am getting CLL done with Dr. Parihar in October. Asked him to connect me with his old patients but they refused to disclose patient info and asked me to connect through forum.

I am from Delhi and plan to stay in Mumbai throughout the distraction phase, so need to arrange for accommodation. Also, need some real advice on how I can make my journey more comfortable.

Although I have been reading patient diaries since last 6 years, I need to actually talk to someone who has gone under the knife with Dr. Parihar. 

Any Parihar patients here ??? Please help!
Bilateral Femurs (Precise 2.2) with Dr. Mangal Parihar on 2nd Aug 2022
Starting Height - 162cm ; Gained 6.9cm

Perhaps the butterfly is proof that you can go through a great deal of darkness yet still become something beautiful

Want-3-inches

Re: CLL with Dr. Parihar in October - Need advice from Parihar Patients
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 03:12:45 PM »

which method are you going to use?

Thehighest

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 04:47:22 PM »

Will you Lengthen tibias or femurs? Was very difficult to be accepted as a patient for cosmetic limb lengthening?

Feeltaller

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 05:10:38 PM »

I am also planning with Dr Parihaar and sent DM's to KiloKahn and Penguin but they don't seem to respond.... Let me know if they connect with you. I think they are the only 2 in this forum. penguin has gone through precise and hope he responds.

Want-3-inches

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2021, 05:42:30 PM »

Not sure what you want to ask them. They have written detailed diaries and answered so many questions.

Strange that 2 new accounts on the same day claim to be getting surgery with him.  ???

more

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 06:30:53 PM »

Not sure what you want to ask them. They have written detailed diaries and answered so many questions.

Strange that 2 new accounts on the same day claim to be getting surgery with him.  ???
This forum is full of marketing. He said kilokahn never replied. he always replies whenever it comes to Parihar. Never forget this forum is running by kilokahn

Want-3-inches

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2021, 07:08:37 PM »

This forum is full of marketing. He said kilokahn never replied. he always replies whenever it comes to Parihar. Never forget this forum is running by kilokahn

No, Dr Parihar does not care about getting CLL patients. He would be the last doctor interested in doing marketing for CLL.

Feeltaller

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 07:32:56 AM »

Hi,

Please stop suspecting. I created this account 1 week ago before that i was watching this forum from a different account. I am a different user but i don't need that to be justified to anyone. In fact i never posted something on the forum but was always trying to DM others. Anyway if any of you happen t talk to Kilo or Penguin please let me know...

Detailed dairies are not helpful when one is really up for surgery. Those diaries are for those who are still thinking... I am not in that stage... I have already decided and its important for me to connect to a real patient and talk real stuff...

Want-3-inches

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2021, 08:24:15 AM »

Hi,

Please stop suspecting. I created this account 1 week ago before that i was watching this forum from a different account. I am a different user but i don't need that to be justified to anyone. In fact i never posted something on the forum but was always trying to DM others. Anyway if any of you happen t talk to Kilo or Penguin please let me know...

Detailed dairies are not helpful when one is really up for surgery. Those diaries are for those who are still thinking... I am not in that stage... I have already decided and its important for me to connect to a real patient and talk real stuff...

Until you have made the down payment and booked the surgery and flight tickets you are also still thinking :P

But no, Penguinn is not on the forum anymore and does not respond to messages.  If you want, ask your questions here. I am trying to decide between India and Greece and have done some research on living on India.

nice weather

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2021, 08:11:35 PM »

does he require a family member to be there at the time of surgery or is it enough if a family member talks to him over phone prior to the surgery?

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2021, 10:46:21 PM »

does he require a family member to be there at the time of surgery or is it enough if a family member talks to him over phone prior to the surgery?

A phone call is enough, at least for international patients.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

nice weather

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2021, 03:21:35 AM »

A phone call is enough, at least for international patients.

thanks man. if i can ask another question, would you say they are helpful in any way after your check out from the hospital? or are you entirely on your own with your non ll needs?

as a comparison, at dr d's practice in nevada, he has some staff members who are generally very helpful and will check on you and stuff like that.

Want-3-inches

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 11:31:26 AM »

So 2 people said they were going to get this done with Parihar and wanted to talk to past patients. But they themselves are not even going to write diaries?  ;D

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2021, 12:14:55 AM »

I'm also thinking about surgery with prihar .but I can not connected with real patient.i have doing zoom consultation .but before surgery I want to know about real patients experienc

Want-3-inches

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2021, 07:50:33 AM »

But if you get the surgery will you be able to write a diary and talk to future prospective patients? When you have moved on from the surgery would you have interest in speaking to random people who are considering the surgery?

I don't see why people feel "entitled" to speak to past patients when they themselves won't pay forward the favor to others.

If you want to talk to lots of other patients, then livelifetaller and that other new Indian one are the best.
Pages: [1]   Go Up