Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Realistic height gain for a really short girl?  (Read 8603 times)

Deads

Re: Realistic height gain for a really short girl?
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2016, 02:19:33 AM »

As much as your semi whiteknighting. Besides nobody said she isn't "short enough" so what the hell are you talkin about.

There were literally 2 comments about her being actually "that short" or not and it wasn't anything special(typical discussion on this forum tbh) but i guess some people need to make huge deal about it.

Seriously chill the hell up.

5'2 isn't really short for a girl, just short. Read the title and expected you to be 4'7.
Anyway, femurs.

That is not very short, , but if you want to be taller do internals in femurs

You are short but not really short.

i met tons of girls your height. I even checked the height table and you are in 15-20 percentage.

Okay, so no one said she wasn't 'short enough', so apologies for the lack of political correctness ;) but you guys sure as fk give the vibe she isn't THAT short. She wasn't asking for your opinion on her height, so like I said, those comments are pointless...... Oh and by the way Mr Space Cadet, I've met tons of guys who are 166cm's too, do you see me or anyone else bothing to tell you something so pointless? Nope.

Oh and thanks for the lesson in forum terminology. Had to look, "Whiteknighting" up in the Urban Dictionary. I'm guessing you spend a lot of your time on forums being a keyboard warrior.

Oh and it's chill out... Not chill up..... Oh wait, that wasn't politically correct. "Chill the hell up". Ahhh now that's better ;) Space Cadet will be happy now.

Anyway, too much energy went into that response... Going to enjoy my weekend :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:04:26 AM by Deads »

LLCaptain

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2016, 04:08:31 AM »

What's wrong with you guys? The amount of negativity in this thread is unreal... I can even smell the low self esteem seeping through my laptop screen.

Munchkin, if you want you can PM me. I consulted with many of the top internal doctors and did LL on my femurs.

Penguinn

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2016, 07:03:19 AM »

I guess it depends on where you're from, I have never met anyone my age that was my size or shorter :( and thanks! are femurs better to get internal or external?

Femurs = internals (can do upto 8cm, less pain, very expensive)
Tibias = externals (can do upto 6cm, more pain, less expensive)

Ozymandias

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2016, 07:36:39 AM »

The comment (although well intentioned) about putting a shirt on came off wrong and very harsh, so I can see why the lady would have been offended.

This x 100000

If that is the way some guys here deal with ladies IRL, they shouldn't blame their height for their lack of success in relationships.

paddy10tellys

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2016, 01:13:31 PM »

Munchkin, ignore crass comments about covering up. IMO no more than 5cms on your tibias because your legs & body are already in proportion. Saying that, if you lengthened femurs you could wear heels. Who are you considering for lengthening?
Ht 169.5 cms. Wingspan 165cms. Arms 72cms. Femur-tibia length ratio = 56/44. Wants 175cms. Tibias only

CCMidwest

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2016, 07:43:32 PM »

uh yeah some of the posters here coming off with a strong double standard, though I'm sure they mean well for OP.  plenty of guys post photos of themselves in underwear for better assessment of proportions and when they post pics wearing clothes, folks literally request that guys wear just boxers instead. shouldn't be a problem if a woman wants to do the same...

Goldenegg and deads are right on this.

Munchkin, I meant no offense when I agreed with the shirt comment. We have a certain member here that seems to obsess over female posters, and he really gets me irritated and seeing red.

I should have thought before posting, my bad.

Make sure to check out Unicorn's diary, she is your height and about 1 week post-op with Dr. Guichet doing internal femurs.
5'7.5

Auron

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2016, 08:19:10 PM »

I apologize, it came out wrong.

Deads

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2016, 12:56:38 AM »

I'd just like to apologise for going a bit over the top. I've been in a weird place lately.

Munchkin

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2016, 01:38:01 AM »

I just want to say thank you all for being supportive, and for those coming back to apologise for comments made - it means a lot, and at the end of the day we're all here to support each other in what we're undergoing. Glad to know that we can all be on the same page.

I'm from the UK, and looking to get internal femurs up to 6cm. It'd bring me more in line with the country's average, and hopefully boost my self-confidence in my own height and make me feel better about my own body.

I haven't researched any clinic / surgeon / anyone for advice or guidance yet, though it is something I've been researching for around a year just to make sure I am sure with my decision. I'll be looking to get anything done within 4 or 5 years to get the money together, and make sure I go through enough counselling, meetings, and assessments to ensure it is the right course of action for me.

Thanks guys!

Penguinn

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2016, 04:35:16 AM »

I just want to say thank you all for being supportive, and for those coming back to apologise for comments made - it means a lot, and at the end of the day we're all here to support each other in what we're undergoing. Glad to know that we can all be on the same page.

I'm from the UK, and looking to get internal femurs up to 6cm. It'd bring me more in line with the country's average, and hopefully boost my self-confidence in my own height and make me feel better about my own body.

I haven't researched any clinic / surgeon / anyone for advice or guidance yet, though it is something I've been researching for around a year just to make sure I am sure with my decision. I'll be looking to get anything done within 4 or 5 years to get the money together, and make sure I go through enough counselling, meetings, and assessments to ensure it is the right course of action for me.

Thanks guys!

With 6cms through internals in femurs, you'll have a top notch recovery. You'll have to save at least $40-50K for internals, plan accordingly and good luck.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up