Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Tibia with Dr Rohit Lamba / Dr Nishar (India)  (Read 3889 times)

Alife

LON Tibia with Dr Rohit Lamba / Dr Nishar (India)
« on: July 06, 2022, 07:38:29 PM »

Hi all. So I did it.after a long time I made a decision for Ll. My self I am a indian citizen. Hear is my short physical  introduction .

Age - 27 male
Height - 160 cm
Desired height -166cm
Weight - 65 kg
Surgery date - 8/06/2022
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 08:21:23 PM by Alife »

Alife

Re: LON Tibia with Dr Rohit Lamba / Dr Nishar (India)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 08:05:58 PM »

I came on gurgoan 6th of June 2022. Meet Dr Nishar physiotherapist in his centre. I was bit nervous and many more things is going in my mind then he brief all the things about lim lengthening and it's procedure. Then we went together to meet Dr Rohit in his hospital where he is the head of department in orthopedics. He is very humble and polite he  answered all about my questions very politely and sincerely
which i asked to him. Got some positive vibes after meeting with Dr Nishar and Dr Rohit. Feeling free and and not nervous.   Dr Nishar dropped me to my hotel where I stayed. Next day my all examination was done like blood sample, x - ray of both legs, x - ray of my chest etc. My surgery was scheduled on 8 June 2022

Next day the surgery was done. It takes around 4- 5. Hour in operation theater. Then they shifted me to icu. Feel sleepy that time and no pain may be of anesthesia. And 9th of June they shifted me in a single room. Where Dr Nishar come to meet me he brings some fruit for me that is very kind to me. No pain noted till now. But feeling bit heaviness in my both legs.

Alife

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 07:57:46 PM »

10th of June. Early morning feel heaviness and bit stiffness in my knee. Also feel like very thirsty dry mouth doesn't know why. Have a 3 glass of water after get relaxed. Dr Rohit  comes for round I told him about my leg he said that no need to worry about this it will be ok soon. He said that when Dr Nishar will come he will do some physio for you stiffness and some basics exercises for your lower limb you can feel better.

Alife

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2022, 08:10:44 PM »

Nishar sir come around 11 o'clock he did some ankle  exercises told me to move your both ankle and toes. And then i lifted my legs sir supported my legs move towards up side ten repeatatations side wise ten repetation. With the help of sir I bend my knees. And sit bed side and lifted my leg etc so feel much better after doing bit physiotherapy

boklecrt

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2022, 01:48:41 AM »

What is this?? We can barely understand what you are saying. Cant you write your entire diary in one post or you are planning to up your thread numerous times a day
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

Alife

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 10:23:28 AM »

Hi. Boklert.

Suggestion and advice are always welcome

I am kinda a lazy person on writing. Because of my work. Most of the time I spend in my work and sleeping watching television and doing exercises.

Hardly get a time to write a diary. Feel very lazy to write a diary.
On request of Nishar sir I am writing this diary.

Whatever.
On 12 June2022. got discharge from hospital and shifted to guesthouse. Taking some medicine like pain killer,calcium, and D3.

Now form 17/06/2022. I started lengthening on my both limb 1 mm/ day. Till date total lengthened 2.2 cm.

Alife

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 10:30:31 AM »

One of the the best things in my journey is there is not that much pain is noted by me till now . as I read other patients diary most of them are complaining about pain and stiffness. Don't know I am lucky or will it happen in future. Let's see.

Charizard

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 11:25:48 AM »

Congratulations!!  :D :D
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Alife

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2022, 04:08:01 PM »

Thanks. Charizard.   :)

Are you also planning for CLL?

ilovescience

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2022, 02:53:33 AM »

Congratulations! Hope everything is going well.

Alife

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2022, 10:08:48 AM »

Ilovescience. Thanks.

Yes it is. My journey is going smoothly  :)

Dash

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2022, 07:39:35 PM »

Congratulations Brother.read your diary good to know that you haven't any complications and discomfort. you journey is going smoothly. I am also planning for limb lengthening doing exercises and stretching my muscles of upper and lower limb.  And also arranging fund for CLL. Hope i will soon come to gurgoan to meet Dr Rohit Lamba. Till then please keep updating your diary. God bless you. Take care

Asi219

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2022, 08:26:37 AM »

It will be very intresting to learn  more from your LL dairy

Alife

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2022, 05:21:12 PM »

Hi dash. Your welcome here. If you are planning for CLL with Dr Rohit Lamba.! Here you can afford CLL easily they provide you customized packages as per your convenience too. If you want to contact him here is his number. +91 9717950603.

Alife

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2022, 05:25:47 PM »

Hi .Asi219.

How are you doing brother. Where you did your CLL?. Or you are planning for it.

Alife

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2022, 07:18:20 PM »

Want to share x-rays. But couldn't. Getting errors. Can someone help me to get out of these problems.

Dash

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2022, 06:20:57 PM »

Update your status. How you are doing. Where you meet Dr rohit in which hospital he is working with. Pm me your contact  number want to talk to you.

Dash

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2022, 07:29:58 PM »

Reply plz

Alife

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2022, 08:22:52 PM »

Hi.all how are you. Sorry for late reply. Total lengthened till date is 4.1 cm. Did x ray last week callus is growing good.as per my latest x ray. Wanted to upload it. try many times to upload.
but couldn't get it done. No pain  and not any discomfort noted by me till now feeling happy to growing taller. Nishar sir comes twice every day for my physiotherapy session.also started walking with the help of walker.with partial weight bearing.also doing active and passive exercises
of. hams,quards,calf,vmo,gluts. Etc and doing some basic stretching and exercise of upper limb too.

Alife

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 08:32:26 PM »

Really feel very happy to growing taller. Can't explain how much happy I'm. Want to thank Dr Rohit sir and Dr Nishar sir. Both are very skilled and experienced. I genuinely appreciate both of them. And thanks to God I am in safe hand.

Dash

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2022, 04:29:31 PM »

Thanks. For your update brother. I am following your dairy seriously. When I read your dairy it's inspired me for doing LL. Hope coming soon to gurgoan to meet Dr Rohit lamba and you too.

Alife

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2022, 09:21:17 PM »

Your's Always welcome.

ilovescience

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2022, 12:46:46 AM »

Hi.all how are you. Sorry for late reply. Total lengthened till date is 4.1 cm. Did x ray last week callus is growing good.as per my latest x ray. Wanted to upload it. try many times to upload.
but couldn't get it done. No pain  and not any discomfort noted by me till now feeling happy to growing taller. Nishar sir comes twice every day for my physiotherapy session.also started walking with the help of walker.with partial weight bearing.also doing active and passive exercises
of. hams,quards,calf,vmo,gluts. Etc and doing some basic stretching and exercise of upper limb too.

thanks for sharing, I hope everything goes well.

Alife

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2022, 06:16:02 PM »

Yes brother everything is going good by the grace of God

Alife

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2022, 06:18:44 PM »

Hi all. If any one wants to know about his cost and all then visit here.
www.heightincreasesolution.com

Alife

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2022, 08:27:30 PM »

Hi all. Hope you guys are doing well.

Did x- rays today callus is pretty good according to my x ray. Lengthening 1mm a day. Total lengthened till now is 5.5 very close to my target 6cm. Doing physiotherapy twice a day. And having some supplements like protein powder and fish oil. My legs are look like skinny and tendon Achilles are getting bit tightening. Hopefully next will go for frame removal. Rest everything is fine. One thing that I noticed during my journey there is not that much pain I have from beginning till now may be I am lucky. My journey was very smooth and comfortable with frame that I observed. It's my personal experience thati am sharing. May be other's are different. Lon with external frame is not tough that I read before about it.  Rest of thing Will update you after my frame removal. According to my improvements.

Beforeandafter

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2022, 09:12:29 AM »

I am an Indian and i have been to gurgaon so many times. Who is doctor Lamba, LOL. He has done joint replacement surgeries throughout his life and possibly few fracture cases surgically. He is a life style surgeon not an Ilizarov surgon. stop making fool and coping people. I have met Dr Sarin, Dr Harry, Dr Dhawan in gurgaon and Dr Parihar in mumbai non Dr Lamba's cases has been done so far. I am quit sure that this man is trying really hard to copy Harry and Sarin. Entire website is google copied. These testimonies pictures are very very old may be from some another era, who was the actual surgeon. Have Guts and mention here. Since covid no foreigners came to India as per genuine circumstances and before covid no body mention Dr Lamba here, and suddenly all outsiders pictures came out.

To Alife how did you get connect with these fraudsters, because he is not registered here and hospital doesn't  do limb lengthening marketing from surgeons name and he is been switching hospitals so far as it seems. if you are real all the best to you.

Alife

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2022, 09:35:05 PM »

Hey man who are you are you doctor or  LL patient. I already brief earlier how I meet Dr rohit and came to know about Ll. As far I know he is experienced Orthopedics surgeon and ilizarov surgery is a part of Orthopedics surgery so any experienced Orthopedics surgeon can performed it.it's my personal choice that I choose dr rohit for Ll .he has done many ilizarov surgery before. As I remember one of the middle eastern female patient who is operated LL by dr talwar and get complications there then she was admitted in  fortis hospital gurgoan under Dr hemant and Dr Rohit lamba team's for further treatment and cure. After few week's she get better treatment their and get well to discharge. There's are many doctors who is doing CLL and they are not here in this forum. CLl is also becoming popular in India. It is not necessary who is performing CLl and make a diary here. It personal choice of  every individual. And plz don't compare doctors to each other's they all are capable and doing their's jobs.

Alife

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2022, 09:40:13 PM »

Dr Rohit lamba presently he is a head of department in sanar international hospital gurgoan. 

Dash

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2022, 06:22:29 PM »

Hi how about you alife. Had you removed your frame? How are you doing brother.

Alife

« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2022, 06:40:33 PM »

Hi all of My Ll friends hope you guys are doing well. Coming to my topic. My frame was removed  on 25th of August. Earlier My target was 6cm but I pushed my self bit during last moment and successfully lengthened 6.5 cm under the guidance of Nishar sir. I am very happy with my new height. Have bit tightening of tendon Achilles but there is no ballerina. Doing aggressive physio twice a day. Started walking with the help of crutches from last 5-6 days. Also Doing standing up to 10 minutes 4-5 times in a day with support of wall. My callus was good enough and growing well.walking gives me a lot's confidence. Thanks to Nishar sir and his team for support and care.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up