Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is the most accurate measurement for your height?  (Read 6561 times)

sadboy

What is the most accurate measurement for your height?
« on: September 23, 2014, 04:08:05 PM »

I swear I am very confused right now. I believed I was 1,68cm but today I measured at my gym which had a scale stuck right on to the wall. The scale seemed decent, you could measure yourself in cms and when they measured me, I was 1,62cm! How is that possible? I have a few friends who measured in front of me once at their place with a ruler and they were 1,70cm and those guys are only taller than me by 2 cm (it's visible)! It's impossible for them to be taller than me 8cm, you would be able to tell.

I also heard stories that people's height is different when they get measured at a doctor's office. So I don't get it...

endomorphisme

Re: What is the most accurate measurement for your height?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 04:47:33 PM »

you shrink almost 2 cm, from morning ( when you wake up) till night, there is a good way to measure your height, you just need an aerosol ( which has to be aroung 30 cm long, otherwise it won't touch the top of your head) and a tape measure:

endomorphisme

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 08:48:33 AM »

Does it work sadboy?How tall are you?

Bruno Mars

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »

Probably you got trolled... My friend did that to me all the time... After measuring my height, they would quickly lowered the ruler a few cms, and laughed to my face... Did your friend measure your height?

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 10:43:37 AM »

Probably you got trolled... My friend did that to me all the time... After measuring my height

that is awesome lol. that is the best prank. I wanna do it to someone now lol :)

sadboy

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2014, 10:16:02 PM »

Hi, thank you for your answer, I actually tried to measure myself and I turned out to be 168cm. I will measure again more accurately with a measuring tape instead of a ruler on Saturday. Thanks again!

Probably you got trolled... My friend did that to me all the time... After measuring my height, they would quickly lowered the ruler a few cms, and laughed to my face... Did your friend measure your height?

Nope, I did not get trolled at all, it was a personal trainer that measured me and there was a huge mirror in front of me so if he did something like that I would have seen it lol.

sadboy

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 08:48:38 AM »

I discovered that I am not even 168cm, all this time I was 163. I had a lot of nervous breakdowns, I was living a lie and my dreams of becoming 180 or at least 175 through LL are crashed. I am thinking of commiting suicide

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 01:31:47 PM »

I would re measure yourself in the morning. use a wall scale at the doctors.

aim for (6cm on tibia) and (6cm on femur), do monorail external for both.

this is both affordable and doable if you choose a good doctor.

you will be approximately 5"7(close to 170cm) after the first surgery. this is a great height, where you will not be considered short but will be in the category of if only you were taller, after your second surgery you will be approximately 5"9.5(you will be 175cm which is really close) basically average height.

at average height your life will change drastically girls will no longer criticize you for your height or even care, sure you wont get bonus points for being tall but all the negative points will be gone, the discrimination will finally be gone.

LL is suppose to be an improvement. I know your feeling down at the moment, but trust me get the height increase to average, and then if you still feel like crap you can kill yourself then lol jokes, but in all honesty trust me you will love your life at average height, and you can still wear lifts if you want that extra boost. you owe it to yourself to at least see how awesome life is at 175cm :)

don't focus on a number focus on an improvement.

sadboy

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 03:09:22 PM »

Thanks guys, it's just that it was such a big shock to me I still can't believe it, I went nuts and I cried so badly like somebody important to me passed away. My dream was at least reach 180cm but now that's f@cking ruined... I was also planning on MAYBE doing one surgery since that if I was 168cm I could arrive at 175cm but now I need two surgeries. I'm not planning on doing 10 cms on one segment, it's risky and disproportional. I feel like SH@T i just can't take it anymore.

Overdozer

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 03:34:39 PM »

What a tragedy 5 cm isn't that much of a difference anyways. I actually used to lie to myself tht I was 172. 7.5 on both segments should give you average all-around height.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

sadboy

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 03:53:53 PM »

What a tragedy 5 cm isn't that much of a difference anyways. I actually used to lie to myself tht I was 172. 7.5 on both segments should give you average all-around height.

Do not tell me that 5cm is not much of a difference, it is something. Some people do LL for 5 or 6cm and you are telling me it's nothing? Get your facts straight. It's a BIG deal to to me to be 5cm LESS of what I thought I was...

Shortie

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 04:28:17 PM »

That's sucks man but u can also do 2 surgeries am reach your dream height , I always thought I was 165 cm cuz I got measure at the hospital when I was 20 but I am accutally 169 cm I measured my self at home and at private clinic and I am 169 cm , btw 5 cm is a lot of dif it's the dif between 5'7 guy and 5'9 guy

ReadRothbard

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2014, 05:55:01 AM »

You can still hit 180 cm with 9 cm per segment. Do a photoshop mockup of 9 cm per segment and show us what it looks like.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

sadboy

« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 10:50:06 AM »

You can still hit 180 cm with 9 cm per segment. Do a photoshop mockup of 9 cm per segment and show us what it looks like.

We will see, I believe that 9cm on each segment is a little too much since it is risky and it will definitely make my legs look skinny.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 02:27:25 PM »

Do a photoshop mockup then to see what you'd look like. The goal is the have a proportion of 1.63 (golden ratio) between the distance from your feet (measure from the floor) to your navel over the distance from your navel to the top of your head. Here is a mockup guide if you don't know how to do it: http://www. /index.php?topic=4504.0
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 02:29:38 PM »

I should also mention that 9 cm per segment is not necessarily risky if you go with a good internal doctor like Dr. Jamal, Guichet, Mahboubian, or Baumgart.

Future space tycoon
Pages: [1]   Go Up