Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are you a gamer? If so, do you like console or pc, maybe both?  (Read 1048 times)

NotTall84

Are you a gamer? If so, do you like console or pc, maybe both?
« on: February 24, 2022, 01:46:08 PM »

I love videos games and have since I was a child and we had an NES and a Sega Genesis ( Megadrive).

I stopped playing games around the time the Xbox 360/PS3 were the current systems, around 2005/2006 and did not play any new games until 2013 when i saw The Last of Us. I was amazed how much gaming had advanced and I purchased a PS3 that week. After that, I got into PC gaming a bit and built a decent rig with a GTX 970. Gamed for a bit and got bored of newer stuff and since then, I mostly just play older games via emulators with RetroArch.

How about you guys?

ilovescience

Re: Are you a gamer? If so, do you like console or pc, maybe both?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 02:16:28 PM »

I love videos games and have since I was a child and we had an NES and a Sega Genesis ( Megadrive).

I stopped playing games around the time the Xbox 360/PS3 were the current systems, around 2005/2006 and did not play any new games until 2013 when i saw The Last of Us. I was amazed how much gaming had advanced and I purchased a PS3 that week. After that, I got into PC gaming a bit and built a decent rig with a GTX 970. Gamed for a bit and got bored of newer stuff and since then, I mostly just play older games via emulators with RetroArch.

How about you guys?

I am not a gamer but I do play video games sometimes. People always said ps1, ps2 and N64 are the best in gaming history. Do you know why they said that?

NotTall84

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2022, 02:57:39 PM »

I am not a gamer but I do play video games sometimes. People always said ps1, ps2 and N64 are the best in gaming history. Do you know why they said that?

Probably older guys like me in our 30s who are nostalgic. I loved the N64 and PS1, but the PS3 and consoles after were worlds better.

Exxon

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2022, 03:08:16 PM »

How about you guys?

Both, I've got a Playstation, Xbox and decent PC. Not really much into gaming anymore as university has forced myself to study but I'm sure I'll get into it eventually with enough free time.

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2022, 03:22:57 PM »

Probably older guys like me in our 30s who are nostalgic. I loved the N64 and PS1, but the PS3 and consoles after were worlds better.

They reinvented ps1 in 2018, it looks cute. Have you bought it?

NotTall84

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2022, 04:49:14 PM »

They reinvented ps1 in 2018, it looks cute. Have you bought it?

Hell no, it actually sucked and did not sell well. I purchased an SNES Classic. The funny thing is, the SNES Classic can be hacked and it actually runs PS1 games better then the PS1 mini thing 🤣😂.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2022, 01:55:29 AM »

I am a fan of pc rn and I am very into Might and Magic VI. Will u try it? :P

ilovescience

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2022, 10:52:19 AM »

Hell no, it actually sucked and did not sell well. I purchased an SNES Classic. The funny thing is, the SNES Classic can be hacked and it actually runs PS1 games better then the PS1 mini thing 🤣😂.

Right now Switch is trending. People now prefer handheld consoles. Switch could be a great companion when doing LL.

ilovescience

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2022, 01:53:55 AM »

In the 90s, so many classic games. I hope they are get remastered versions.

ilovescience

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2022, 01:17:57 AM »

This year there has been so many games coming out. Exciting year. That Kirby game is interesting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up