Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leg and arm lengthening  (Read 878 times)

Forthecraic

Leg and arm lengthening
« on: November 27, 2018, 03:35:00 AM »

Hey guys put up a previous post a few weeks ago about the surgery, but anyway here's another, my height is 171cms and my wingspan is only 163cms. As I mentioned a few weeks ago I will most likely go for cross lengthening in Russia with Dr/Kulash/Solimin, I will aim to lengthening a total of 4 inches, which will bring my height up to around 5'11 (180-181cm's), my question is based around my wingspan as it's really short, I heard an ape index of around -4 still looks okay, currently mine is around -3, so was just wondering would lengthening my arms by around 3 inches (8cms) be okay, and also how quickly after leg lengthening could I carry out that surgery?.
171cm's (Morning) 170cm's (most of the day),169.5 (at night) hope to one day be 180-182cms

6'2_dream

Re: Leg and arm lengthening
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 10:43:36 AM »

Hey guys put up a previous post a few weeks ago about the surgery, but anyway here's another, my height is 171cms and my wingspan is only 163cms. As I mentioned a few weeks ago I will most likely go for cross lengthening in Russia with Dr/Kulash/Solimin, I will aim to lengthening a total of 4 inches, which will bring my height up to around 5'11 (180-181cm's), my question is based around my wingspan as it's really short, I heard an ape index of around -4 still looks okay, currently mine is around -3, so was just wondering would lengthening my arms by around 3 inches (8cms) be okay, and also how quickly after leg lengthening could I carry out that surgery?.

in his case is complicated because the umero is not like the femur that is possible to lengthen 7cm generally, is a more complicated region to stretch, I think 2cm-3cm is already a large value for umero.
but the doctor who will tell you how much you can do.
but for a ratio of good proportion does not matter so much the value of the wingspan,
The important thing is usually for long torso is normal arms at hip height and short torso arms that stay at mid-thigh height.
if you add 4cm will make your arms stay at hip height this will help
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

heightconsultant

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 10:10:28 PM »

Arms can be lengthened by 3 cm max each. It will make your wingspan 6 cm longer.
May I know in which way you are going to increase your height by 4 inches?

Forthecraic

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 02:30:17 AM »

Only seeing this response now, and considering going down the external route with two operations on the tibia and femur, both 5cm's.
171cm's (Morning) 170cm's (most of the day),169.5 (at night) hope to one day be 180-182cms

Forthecraic

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 02:31:41 AM »

Only seeing this now, thanks for the info, trying to get my head around all this is all.

ramaka

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 03:29:40 AM »

so your 171 already and have a wingspan of 163 first of all I to ask how often do people mention your arms length at the moment because really your going to be the same perportion wise if you lengthen either way.

But back to the main point generally 3-4 inches you can get away with like one of the above comments says if your hands when placed down by your side are beyond your hips with you add the 7 cm overall they’d come down further so it’d look more natural but like I said if people notice your arm length at the minute you might run into problems but if not your pretty much sweet.

Forthecraic

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »

And no, no one has ever said anything about my arm length, they look fairly normal, kind of shocked me when I found out that was my wingspan, and thanks for the info by the way.

xshadowx99

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2018, 01:40:06 PM »

Could you send photos of yours so I could see what it feels like to be 5.7 with 5.4 wingspan? I also have 5.4 wingspan, but I am 5.5 in height and wish to reach 5.7-5.8. You could also measure the length of your arms from the tips of your hands to your shoulder. Thank you and have a merry christmas!

Forthecraic

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2018, 01:59:19 AM »

Merry Chirstmas to you also, and yeah I will send some in soon, and yeah measuring arm to shoulder is about 27.5 inches, and in regards to my height I start the day not far off 5'8, most of the day marginally above 5'7, and end the day at roughly 5'6.90cms's.

Forthecraic

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2018, 02:14:49 AM »

And it makes alot of sense my arms are 27.5 inches because funny enough my legs are the exact same length, as I said before I will send the photo's in, but basically I'm all torso.
Pages: [1]   Go Up