Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do ppl realize the height increase after surgery?  (Read 561 times)

Llgoon

• Visitor
Do ppl realize the height increase after surgery?
« on: August 21, 2021, 01:36:42 PM »

Hey m planning to get the surgery done next month. The main objective for me is to hide that ı go through cll. Maybe gonna tell ppl that i do yoga/pilates or something like that. Is it easy to not tell ppl somethşng about surgery? Do they really realize that u grew taller? Im planning to do 5cm heigh gain on femurs btw. I m 1.67 and planning 1.72 not aiming high.

Worzezterlire

Re: Do ppl realize the height increase after surgery?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2021, 02:04:04 PM »

After 5cm it’s really obvious, but I also went from below average to well above average height so it’s very different.  Everyone has noticed my height increase but they assume I grew since I’m in early 20s.  Nobody notices my legs longer either, only I do.  167 to 172 in the west will be less noticeable.

Llgoon

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 02:57:44 PM »

Planning to wear non height lifter shoes or something just to familiarize people my new height by not showing a huge difference like that. Then i guess they gonna used to it so wont even bother about shoes or something dunno..

Siegfried

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2021, 04:13:47 PM »

I’m from Germany and all my friends are at least 182cm. I myself am 167 as well and will be going to 176 with quadrilateral. Do you think that it will be obvious to those friends?
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

ilovescience

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 04:19:43 PM »

I’m from Germany and all my friends are at least 182cm. I myself am 167 as well and will be going to 176 with quadrilateral. Do you think that it will be obvious to those friends?

Is 167 also noticeably short in Germany? I know German are tall, mostly, but met some German friends when I visited there, they were just about 165 to 170.

Siegfried

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2021, 04:23:41 PM »

I literally almost never encounter a male my height or shorter. The average among white Germans is around 1.80cm for sure. It Might be less in the southern parts of the country.
Unilateral Quadrilateral Lengthening 2021/22 w/ Koehne
Pre-Surgery: 1.67 m
Post-Surgery: 1.76 m
My Story: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68285.msg221238#msg221238

ilovescience

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2021, 04:34:31 PM »

I literally almost never encounter a male my height or shorter. The average among white Germans is around 1.80cm for sure. It Might be less in the southern parts of the country.

German people really are tall, but there should be people who are below the average there. Southern parts you mean like countries near Spain/Italy?

Llgoon

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2021, 04:40:24 PM »

Do they ask about height after surgery? How do you handle the situation?
Pages: [1]   Go Up