Limb Lengthening Surgery > Limb Lengthening Doctors

dr. Yuksel Yurttas , istanbul ,Turkey

(1/10) > >>

mq66x:
Does anyone have any idea about the dr. Yuksel Yurttas , there are not many opinions about him, I contacted the doctor's assistant and he told me that the LON surgery costs 16000 euros and the hotel with physiotherapy costs approximately 1350 euros per month, but I am looking for people who have had the surgery with dr. Yuksel Yurttas, and they tell us about the results of the surgery and about their experience.

HopeGrowing:
Hello,

i am also looking for the experiences of other patients who have been operated by Dr. Yuksel Yurttas. I also phoned his assistants and he answered my questions correctly. Patient experiences would not be bad.

GrowTow:
I'm in the same spot.

I've heard he's good but I can't find many diaries. His assistant seems realistic and honest unlike others who sell you false dreams. Though this shouldn't really be considered a good thing. It's something that should be standard and expected.

Comfortably priced package with a good accommodation. The pricing side is all more than reasonable.

douglasfunee:
I believe Nick from Nicholas' leg lengthening Journey on YouTube's surgery was done by Dr. Yuksel before he left wannabetaller to start his own practice.

HopeGrowing:
Any new Infos/ patient reports about this clinic/ doctor?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version