Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good excuse to tell employer to take time off for CLL  (Read 1148 times)

Short King

• Visitor
Good excuse to tell employer to take time off for CLL
« on: October 09, 2023, 02:07:05 PM »

Hi all,

I am meeting my boss in the next couple of days to discuss a possible "medical" leave to get 9 months off. Of course, this will be for my CLL surgery (tibias and femurs). However, I am stuck on what medical procedure I can make up that will be believable and allow me to take 9 months off work. Any serious ideas would be appreciated.

overandover

Re: Good excuse to tell employer to take time off for CLL
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 05:21:08 PM »

Hi all,

I am meeting my boss in the next couple of days to discuss a possible "medical" leave to get 9 months off. Of course, this will be for my CLL surgery (tibias and femurs). However, I am stuck on what medical procedure I can make up that will be believable and allow me to take 9 months off work. Any serious ideas would be appreciated.

Tell him you have bow legs and some knee deformity that cause pain and you need reconstruction surgery to fix it.

Rossi46

• Visitor
Re: Good excuse to tell employer to take time off for CLL
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 03:42:52 AM »

As i replied in a similar topic before.:

I think you probably need to hide this for the 3 months surgery and treatment ( if you want to hide of course )
You can actually go to the city which u going to do the surgery before , knows everyone and etc.

And you have to take a holiday 1 month, the first day take a lot of pictures if different clothes, and well, in the second month you can say you have to do a surgery about an alignment or correction from both legs , and you find a good doctor ( you need actually to claim a lot about this discomfort before , before I mean 1 years and month by month so they know it’s painful to you bla bla bla )
And second month you had done your surgery already I will take just one more month to recovery so make sense you stay that one month.

This is if you will reach you goal in 3 months if is more make the calculation of this and bla bla bla .
Pages: [1]   Go Up