Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is doing this surgery at 6'2 safer than at shorter height?  (Read 663 times)

someperson123

• Visitor
Is doing this surgery at 6'2 safer than at shorter height?
« on: March 25, 2024, 05:49:06 AM »

Hello, I understand I am not in full sanity when I consider this surgery at 6'2 188cm tall. I just have very psychological problems with wanting to be at least 6'4, if not possible I could accept 6'3.5. I don't want to discuss the roots of this thinking, since this isn't a psychiatry forum. I just want to discuss the surgery. How unsafe is it? If I decide to only add like 3,4 cm, am I 100% safe? Which countries are the safest, and price? ALso which body location would be best at 6'2 (My body is much more legs than torso, so my legs are quite long. Also wingspan is 6'4 so it would fit the body) Thanks and sorry for anything

Kintaeryos

Re: Is doing this surgery at 6'2 safer than at shorter height?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 02:54:17 PM »

Yes, you have serious mental problems if you're considering LL at 6'2, a height considered above average even in the tallest country in the world and ideal on a global dating market scale. I doubt anyone's gonna help you or answer you questions, you objectively shouldn't do LL.

YOUNGandSTRONG

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 10:34:37 PM »

Well this is one of those unexpected topics like a recently one where a  6’0 woman wanted short lengthening. Well, getting to the topic, yes, 3,4cm is within the safe zone and you can go for 6’4 without problem. For femurs, the recommended maximum is 8 and tibia 6, depending on your proportions, if you choose a femoral lengthening, an INTERNAL method is recommended and prudent. As for the Tibia, you can do both internal and external since it is less prone to infection risks than an external femur.

As for doctors, the most reliable are:
 -Dr. Dror Paley
-Dr. S.Robert Rozbruch
-Dr. Axel Becker
-Dr. Shahab Mahboubian
-Dr. Jean-Marc Guichet
-Dr. Dimitrios Giotikas

There are also cheaper and safer ones that you can search for in the forum topics because I don't remember them all. Greetings, I hope this helps.

A handsome boy who just wants to be tall

Aiming for Betzbone at Becker/Betz Institute.

mirneeelnumber1ooye

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 12:38:33 AM »

hehe OP already being 6'2 wants to TURBOCHADMAXX and be 6'5 and MOG all the manlets and have all the asian 5 foot tall femlets throw their panties at him when he walks down the street like elvis

its a MOG OR BE MOGGED WORLD OUT THERE BUDDY BOYOS

CHADMAXX or DIE !

OP is a true believer of the cause

keep up the good work OP
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

Ted68

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 06:36:59 PM »

Yes, you have serious mental problems if you're considering LL at 6'2, a height considered above average even in the tallest country in the world and ideal on a global dating market scale. I doubt anyone's gonna help you or answer you questions, you objectively shouldn't do LL.

Yes, this is a good point... but I know a guy who did it from 1.84 to 1.98... just to be the tallest bodybuilder in his gym...
So, people has different reasons... no matter what we, the short guys, are thinking...
Pages: [1]   Go Up