Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Tibia March 2023 - Dr Mustafa Uysal - AFA  (Read 3881 times)

GrowTow

Re: LON Tibia March 2023 - Dr Mustafa Uysal - AFA
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2023, 11:08:18 AM »

Actually I have done a research on this dude a few months ago and I remember that his expertise are mainly knees and leg muscles problems. He issued a lot of studies on this matter, and I have found only one about leg lengthening regarding grafts…He probably is not a bad doctor dont get me wrong, but I wouldnt have wanted to end up in hands of opportunist with almost no expertise in this limb lengthening field. He only attended a program in the Paleys institute.

From what I have researched, I know the Dr is an orthopaedics expert. His experience with limb lengthening, I am not certain about... but there is no better research than talking to the patients themselves, not only are the patients here happy but also patients who are currently doing their lengthening in other places; have told me they wished they came to AFA instead.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

saltedchocolate

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2023, 11:10:13 AM »

bro fk these people , 90% of em havent even done LL. they dont realize that everyones body reacts differently to pain, For some the pain is really bad and for some its a cakewalk
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

Werewolf

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2023, 11:22:12 AM »

have told me they wished they came to AFA instead.
Yeah kk. We believe you;D AFA butcher company amazing everyone wants it. LMAO
How much does the company pay you? Does Mustafa uysal  give you a bj or are you giving a bj to him?
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123

shortisnotfun

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2023, 11:32:39 AM »

From what I have researched, I know the Dr is an orthopaedics expert. His experience with limb lengthening, I am not certain about... but there is no better research than talking to the patients themselves, not only are the patients here happy but also patients who are currently doing their lengthening in other places; have told me they wished they came to AFA instead.

If I knew I would have this knock knee complication with Yuksel, I would have done it at Giotikas, but my second choice would be a reputable doctor in Turkey. Yuksel Yurttas is a terrible doctor, and a liar at that.
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

GrowTow

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2023, 05:07:44 AM »

X-Ray from yesterday - 10 weeks post op

https://ibb.co/Qm0HRNX
https://ibb.co/18n5cYW

Shiaro

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2023, 06:46:26 AM »

you posted on the discussions section that you got an early union so how does this xray make any sense?

GrowTow

« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2023, 06:49:19 AM »

you posted on the discussions section that you got an early union so how does this xray make any sense?

I posted that for another patient who isn't on the forum. I have never been anywhere near union myself. Looking at my last x-ray from 7 weeks... I obviously didn't form a union in 3 weeks.

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2023, 03:35:43 PM »

I am currently 3 weeks post op. My operation was on 21st February in Sakarya (2 hours outside of Istanbul). I am 163/164cm - 55kg and aiming for 5-6.5cm.

I'm going to give all the updates from the day of my arrival. Originally my operation was meant to be done by Dr Yuksel Yurttas but i changed my mind.

February 17th: I arrived in Istanbul and was picked up at the airport by Dr Yuksel Yurttas' team and taken straight to the hotel. The team was a lot of help. I met the physio team and everything seemed good and I was ready for my operation.

February 18th: I went for my consultation with Dr Yurttas but a few things put me off. Whilst waiting outside his office, another patient was ahead of me waiting to see Dr Yurttas, instead of helping and considering this patients situation which was clearly bad, the Dr didn't even take the patient into his room, he simply came out into the hallway, made a few jokes whilst the patient was struggling to stand and then sent him on his way.

Then, it was time for my consultation, Dr Yurttas simply looked at the x-ray and said femur? no, tibia? yes. Precice? impossible. LON tomorrow? done. I asked him to explain why precice wouldn't be possible and it made sense and I was fine doing LON on tibias. We agreed to doing the operation the next morning but again. I was left unimpressed as if it weren't for my own questions, this consultation would've only lasted 5 minutes. He didn't explain the process, any of the possible complications or anything unless I questioned him. He did no test for flexibility or muscle even after having told him I lost 10kg before coming here.

I got back to the hotel and was still confident about the operation, despite Dr Yurttas lack of detail, I knew he was still very experienced in this field. I rested in my room until the evening but that's when my mind was changed. As mentioned on my previous diary; I found out things that were completely unacceptable therefore I immediately messaged the team and told them I am no longer considering the surgery which at this point was only 18 hours away.

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

takethechance

• Visitor
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2023, 02:44:24 PM »

how's your status Sir?  may i ask why u choose to go with tibias first?

GrowTow

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2023, 04:58:19 PM »

how's your status Sir?  may i ask why u choose to go with tibias first?

I am at 5.1cm now and I will finish at 5.5cm. I have had absolutely no pain at all, the entire 3 months. However, I MIGHT have severe ballerina, I will find out on my removal date, 29th May. Other than that, this was very easy for me.

I chose tibias first because it's recommended to do Tibia before Femur if you're doing both.

BeHappy

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2023, 05:05:58 PM »

Thanks for the update, GrowTow. I want to understand your experience with any infections.
What's your report on pin tract infections with LON tibias and how easily/difficult is it to manage it? What was your pinsite care routing?
Also, what's the PTI/deep infection rate at the center?

GrowTow

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2023, 05:18:02 PM »

Thanks for the update, GrowTow. I want to understand your experience with any infections.
What's your report on pin tract infections with LON tibias and how easily/difficult is it to manage it? What was your pinsite care routing?
Also, what's the PTI/deep infection rate at the center?

We get our bandages changed twice a week (every 3/4 days). And from what I know, only 1 patient got an infection. So 1/15-20 patients.

BeHappy

• Visitor
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2023, 07:52:48 PM »

And how easily would you say is the pinsite infection resolved?
The thing is I have read about infections and how big a risk it is for LON procedures. But, from all the conversations with actual patients, I see, unless it is downright ignored, it doesn't become a problem.
What's your opinion?

GrowTow

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2023, 06:43:21 AM »

And how easily would you say is the pinsite infection resolved?
The thing is I have read about infections and how big a risk it is for LON procedures. But, from all the conversations with actual patients, I see, unless it is downright ignored, it doesn't become a problem.
What's your opinion?

They take infections very seriously. Pinsites are thoroughly cleaned and redressed for 1 hour every 3 days. The patient that did get an infection, it was seen right away and she was given antibiotics until the infection was gone.

I can't say that there will be no chance of infection but I can 100% say it is impossible to get a serious infection here as all the physios will see it in the early stages.

dragonslayer

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2023, 07:21:26 AM »

Good luck man, I just heard AFA today from a customer here and wants to go to AFA (but because the cheaper price)

GoaT

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2023, 08:27:43 AM »

Any update?

withoutmoneyboy

• Visitor
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2023, 05:16:57 PM »

it seems like you finished your first goal  good luck man

GrowTow

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2023, 06:45:55 PM »

Any update?

Completed 5.3cm on Tibia with ease, felt absolutely no pain the entire 3 months but I had a little bit of ballerina which somehow got much worse after removal when usually it's supposed to decrease.

As a result, I decided to do an achilles release after 2 weeks of no progress in my dorsiflexion post removal surgery.

Present day, My left leg feels completely perfect, strong, flexible and the ballerina has practically gone. But my right leg is still healing, not able to fully extend or bear weight without severe nerve pain (12 days post op).

Shiaro

• Visitor
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2023, 01:54:30 PM »

5.3 is good around 2 inches but why didnt u stop when u got ballerina?

how long do u have to wait before walking after achiles release?

GrowTow

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2023, 02:06:42 PM »

5.3 is good around 2 inches but why didnt u stop when u got ballerina?

how long do u have to wait before walking after achiles release?

My ballerina got really bad around 4.2cm so I stopped lengthening for 5 days, it completely went but came back once I started lengthening again so I thought once I do the removal surgery, it would easily go again.

And, I can fully weightbear on my left foot but not my right yet, I think I just need 1 more week and I will be able to stand on both, after that I think I will need just 1 more week to walk with crutches. As, before the achilles release, I walked with crutches whilst having ballerina and my legs felt strong and my balance was good.

Sigma

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2023, 05:08:18 PM »

Don't believe these advertiser paid whores. Stay away from livelifetaller - wannabetaller - afa - yuksel Yurttas in Turkey. Dr Mustafa uysal is a low quality doctor. He is a money lover and makes such working girls advertise himself. It has crippled more than 100 Asian people. Many of his patients suffered excruciating pain. See videos by "disabled of limb lengthening surgery". There are places like Telegram. Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2023, 05:38:36 PM by Sigma »
Going for femur precice2 / Lon tibia with Dr. Donghoon Lee in a few years.
Starting height 173cm. Goal 186 to 187cm.
You can always be thinner, look better.

GrowTow

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2023, 07:24:22 AM »

Don't believe these advertiser paid whores. Stay away from livelifetaller - wannabetaller - afa - yuksel Yurttas in Turkey. Dr Mustafa uysal is a low quality doctor. He is a money lover and makes such working girls advertise himself. It has crippled more than 100 Asian people. Many of his patients suffered excruciating pain. See videos by "disabled of limb lengthening surgery". There are places like Telegram. Have a nice day.

Lol, what are you talking about? Crippled 100 people? I think you're talking about LiveLifeTaller, since I've been here from February 2023, Dr Mustafa and AFA haven't crippled anyone. I'd love to see some evidence of your bs claims. Also, nobody has felt excruciating pain either, you have never done the surgery, if you did, you'd realise it's not as painful as you'd imagine. 

withoutmoneyboy

• Visitor
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2023, 04:34:59 PM »

give me any proof that Uysal had ever made his patients be paralysis or just shut the f up,let me tell you man
DR Lee he is the best doctor who can do the surgery in Korea right?but actually two years ago CCTV had ever report there is a his patien got worse
he is a nice doctor DR Lee i know but we had reported that if i got enough money i would choose Dr Lee too
and you mtfk  i am sad that doctor Lee will have a patient like u do not have any proof but spread the word
that can represent what kind of man you are
i know a lot of evidence of crime the LiveLifetall or yurttas but give me the proof of Uysal's

GrowTow

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2023, 07:28:39 AM »

Tried using crutches for the first time 2 days ago, I realised I don't even need them. I can walk completely unassisted, my balance is my only weakness right now.

Other than that, my recovery is all good, I still wake up with tight muscles so I can't walk unassisted in the morning but by 1pm I can walk by myself every easily.

Doctor check up was yesterday, he said my condition is good and that I can leave in 2 weeks, also confirmed that I am fine to come back in October to do femurs.

TheDream

« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2023, 08:38:12 AM »

Completed 5.3cm on Tibia with ease, felt absolutely no pain the entire 3 months
Hmm

GrowTow

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2023, 04:22:30 PM »

Hmm

I only speak for myself. Luckily I had absolutely no pain, but of course some others struggled to get much sleep and needed painkillers everyday.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up