Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which country should I opt for to donate my cadaver for researches about stutter  (Read 340 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

Another very offtopic question but very emergent and important.
Which country should I opt for to donate my cadaver for further researches about stutter? I want to donate my corpse after my death to contribute to further researches in the most promising country into stutter? After thinking twice and twice, I contemplate cadaver donation into America. Do you agree on this point?
Cuz I found out America is most developed in speech-language pathology and I assume this country as the most promising country about stutter so if I manage to donate my corpse into this country, my support won't be in vain.
If this question is very disturbing, I'll say sorry but I'm contriving in all ways for helps, even including asking helps for Quora and Reddit.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member

Yes, America is probably the best.  It's where most important research is done.

Sorcerer

Yes, America is probably the best.  It's where most important research is done.
I'm wondering how to. What I can guarantee is that my families will agreed on my ideas but I'm worried about American physiologists refusing my well-meaningnesses from my donations cuz they just wanna protect my 'individual rights' or something LOL. But I'm persistently insisting on cadaver donations to contribute to treatments or medications, I don't wanna just leave my cadaver buried in the cemetary or graveyard.
Will there be random institutes which can accept ideas of cadaver donations if donators' families permit? Also I hope there are more and more people who stutter(PWS) volunteer to donate their cadavers for contributions. Solutions for stutter are another human being's most important missions and they are more important than fking stinky romances or making lves.

zaozari

I think the most realistic solution is to hand in a declaration of intentions to the most nearby Faculty of Medicine, put it in your testament,  and communicate it to 1 or 2 close people.
That way you will help to educate more doctors and researchers, altough maybe not directly to pure research.
But you really shouldn't expect that anybody pays to send a cadaver abroad other than in expat insurance conditions.

Sorcerer

I think the most realistic solution is to hand in a declaration of intentions to the most nearby Faculty of Medicine, put it in your testament,  and communicate it to 1 or 2 close people.
That way you will help to educate more doctors and researchers, altough maybe not directly to pure research.
But you really shouldn't expect that anybody pays to send a cadaver abroad other than in expat insurance conditions.
The country which I'm living in is not promising about researches into stutter and I can at first immigrate into the destined counties, in order to achieve conveniences and securities for cadaver donations. I'll choose an expat gerocomium as my death place and leave a testament illustrating my willing to donate cadaver. I hope the staff in there can symphasize my well-meaningnesses and accomplish my last wish.
Pages: [1]   Go Up