Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loan for CLL  (Read 320 times)

Megatron

Loan for CLL
« on: January 02, 2022, 10:20:55 AM »

Anyone know a good company to go with for a loan for limb lengthening? Also what else to factor in besides just surgery? What i got so far is following (estimates):

CLL surgery: 80K

Hotel or Airbnb: 11K (3-4 month stay)

Food: 6K (3-4 month stay)

Total: 97K

Would it be best to pay a partial amount on your own so you pay less interest fees on the loan?

Masteryourlife

Re: Loan for CLL
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 03:13:30 PM »

Anyone know a good company to go with for a loan for limb lengthening? Also what else to factor in besides just surgery? What i got so far is following (estimates):

CLL surgery: 80K

Hotel or Airbnb: 11K (3-4 month stay)

Food: 6K (3-4 month stay)

Total: 97K

Would it be best to pay a partial amount on your own so you pay less interest fees on the loan?
I think you are rounding up to much ...11 k Airbnb? 6k 3 month of eating ?
80k surgery ?
First of all we have to know what surgeon you going to .
Assayag is like 70 k so 10k less then 80k .
Baltimore it's not expensive at all a d you can get away with 3k x 3 month for a housing there (So total of 73 k) .
Eating...who eats 6 k in 3 months? Make it 2k like... 200+ dollar a week to eat are plenty (if you don't order out each day 3 meals but if you taking a loan you would be stupid to do so) . Total 75k ..let's add 1k of meds like painkillers and stuff ...76k .
1k maybe for some forniture to help with LL (idk a table or some cables to stretch ..mayhe taxi or idk ..just extra expenses)  total 77k  .
This is assuming your surgery goes smooth with no complications.

Dr.M I believe its 75 k starting price with no PT and Housing it's expensive in LA so I would add 10/15k so around 90/92k.

Dr.Lee in Korea offers surgery plus stay at the hospital for 3 months with PT included in the hospital (in shared bedroom with another guest ) food etc for 82 k (single room is around 92k while a room of 4 should be around 75k I believe..but hard to stay 4 months with 4 LLers in one room) .
Paley of course its higher a d Rozbruch even higher but if you are taking a loan I would say..Assayag if you live in US and Lee is you live in Asia .
In Europe it's more about your feelings and what you trust ..plenty of choiches but some are bad but it's up to you there but tange of prices there it's around 75k for surgery,accommodations etc.

Best would be to pay as much as you can on your own so you have less interests and a decreased monthly payments.
Try to have like 10 k if not more on a side for complications (hoping they do not occur) or have someone of your family be ready with them just in case .
Remember that it's not a house loan or a business loan..its not easy to get a loan for a cosmetic surgery for this amount of money if you don't have a good income n track.

Megatron

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 06:45:25 AM »

Thanks for your input. Forgot to factor in meds and equipment/supplies that’ll help with the process. I’m asking just in general tho. So I guess on average considering top 5 doctors in the US like Dr. Paley, Rozbruch, Assyag, Mouboubian, and whoever the 5th would be. Also not sure if it would be stryde or precise so it’s another general average amount for that. 

ReadRothbard

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 09:42:00 PM »

Don’t take a loan unless you absolutely have to. Go with a safe, cheaper option.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon
Pages: [1]   Go Up