Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: combined tibia and femur lengthening 3 weeks apart Dr. Paley  (Read 644 times)

simple

combined tibia and femur lengthening 3 weeks apart Dr. Paley
« on: October 09, 2020, 08:38:36 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am so glad I found this forum. It is so developed and informative. Great people too!

Height: 170cm
Target: 176cm by combined tibia and femur lengthening + recovering to 90%

After more than 15 hours of research I came to conclusion that the best surgery is combined femur and tibia lengthening 3 weeks apart. My height is 170 cm and I am very proportional right now. I was thinking lengthening just femur 6 cm but came to realization that I will look awful with knees being so down. Now, I decided that if I am going to do this surgery I will do it only if I do both femur and tibia. Tibia first then 3 weeks later femur. I don't want to lengthen more than 6-7 cm total. So 3.5 cm femur and 2.5 cm tibia and take it day by day when I am lengthening.

Do you guys think I can pull this off and recover well taking into account that I am not lengthening too much at each segment + best surgeon + willpower to recover?
not sure if 5 cm is worth it.
"Secure men can date tall women.. just saying'" - tweet from Helen Yee

Gman23

Re: combined tibia and femur lengthening 3 weeks apart Dr. Paley
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 02:52:51 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am so glad I found this forum. It is so developed and informative. Great people too!

Height: 170cm
Target: 176cm by combined tibia and femur lengthening + recovering to 90%

After more than 15 hours of research I came to conclusion that the best surgery is combined femur and tibia lengthening 3 weeks apart. My height is 170 cm and I am very proportional right now. I was thinking lengthening just femur 6 cm but came to realization that I will look awful with knees being so down. Now, I decided that if I am going to do this surgery I will do it only if I do both femur and tibia. Tibia first then 3 weeks later femur. I don't want to lengthen more than 6-7 cm total. So 3.5 cm femur and 2.5 cm tibia and take it day by day when I am lengthening.

Do you guys think I can pull this off and recover well taking into account that I am not lengthening too much at each segment + best surgeon + willpower to recover?

Lol Do you know the surgery will cost you about 200k or maybe more with Paley as he is the best surgeon out there. Also I personally think worrying about portion is another thing. The surgery it self will have you stressed out. 1 surgery it self is next level pain, let alone 2 surgeries. Your height is my goal and it’ll take me 2 surgeries to get where you are. Be grateful, if I was you I wouldn’t even consider doing it, but if I would then I’d go for 8cm on femurs as gaining as much height I’d the goal tbh. Portion doesn’t matter, you can jus go gym and get hench ...
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 12:43:54 AM »

Do you mean finish lengthening tibias, then wait three weeks, and then lengthen femurs?  If the actual bone breaking and nail insertion surgeries are only three weeks apart, that might be too much lengthening in too short a period of time for your muscles and tendons.  Your bones will fuse if you lengthen too slowly.

precice strider

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 12:48:12 AM »

I was thinking lengthening just femur 6 cm but came to realization that I will look awful with knees being so down.

Have you done mockups? I originally thought I had short tibias but after mockups I realized my tibias were actually long compared to femurs.
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

simple

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 04:56:16 AM »

Medium Drink of Water, i was thinking they would insert a nail in tibia, then 3 weeks later in femur and then i will start lengthening both at the same time (?) im not sure actually. Do you know how they usually do it? I still need to make an appointment with dr paley. I havent seen him yet. I will ask how its done. He just has that combined option listed.
I need to find a diary of someone who has done it both at once. And yea i know it might be hard on my body but i gotta do them at the same time. i want to succeed in doing it this way.

HobbesTheDog, I had the exact same realization. Thats why i was planning to do just femur. yea i did alot of measurements, i am proportional. whatever i lengthen more than 3 cm will look bad. thats why for me its either i stay at my height or 2 surgeries. i want to talk to dr paley and see what is best to do. i read that you are trying to grow 4 inches. are you doing it in one surgery?

Hello Gman23, it will be more than 200k. I read in one of your posts that you are 19 and you plan to do it in 3-6 years. Thats a good realistic goal. better yourself in other area to compensate for your height and in 3-6 years you will do this surgery and it will take you to an even better version of yourself. However, you can achieve your financial goal faster, if you work hard to compensate in other areas for your height + thinking creatively how you can solve a problem of making 200k in a short period of time. If you live in usa it is very doable. thinking in such a long term for the surgery is not something i would do. try to have a clear mind and come up with  creative ideas how you could solve your problem. like you can quickly make a product and sell it or another kind of business. Rockefeller said, "if you dont have money, you gotta start a business. if you dont have money at all, you need to start a business fast."
You say you wouldnt even do it in my case. that is interesting point. i am still debating whether i should do it. I wonder what is your reason for doing it? is it to be more attractive to girls?

simple

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 05:04:42 AM »

Hey Gman23, I just read your reason for doing it

Bruno Mars

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 08:16:44 AM »

You are rich as fk bro. Also very brave to break 4 bones within the matter of 3 weeks. Once you make a diary, I will be following it lol

Gman23

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 04:06:49 PM »

Well if your rich then go for it, un like you I am not so rich but could possibly work out... but I am not poor either so I’ll just stick with a normal medium price surgeon and do it at my own pace...
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

HeightGain

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 05:25:43 PM »

All ratios are measured barefoot, wearing 3cm shoes will offset the femur elongation if you are doing less than 5cm.

deletedaccount

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 05:36:12 PM »

breaking both bones to get 3 cm in each segment is ridiculous

Pages: [1]   Go Up