Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: livelifetaller destroyed my life  (Read 43292 times)

Alife

Re: livelifetaller destroyed my life
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2022, 06:32:31 PM »

Hi hasaki. Really fell sorry for you condition brother. It's very pathetic. These people only want money they don't have moral and ethics. Your diary maybe make a people's aware who are planning for CLL with this doctor.  Make a wise decision and change your life with better treatment. Good  luck.

Limbfan2020

« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2022, 11:36:22 AM »

These turks are so stupid with the way they mutilate their patients. Imagine if they put the effort in to provide perfect surgery and care for each and every patient like the way other doctors do(like donghoon lee in korea). The same is true for the Hair transplant industry in turkey where they have dosens of different hair transplant companies that provide extremely low quality end result again by the form of a package deal - 1000 usd for 5000 grafts + hotel ;D ;D ;D

I wouldn't put it past Buldu to start offering hair transplants + limb lengthening combo deals like that guy working with Betz

"Extend your legs and grow your hair back!"

But then it turns out its really:

"Become disabled and get a head that looks like its eaten by moths!"

Yea, i totally agree with you! The hair transplant industry in Turkey is a mess! I can imagine that the Dr of LLT will offer a hair transplant during a LL surgery which is performed by one of his minions.  ;D

"get a head that looks like its eaten by moths!"

LMFAO!! ;D That was a good one! Some of these patients look like walking toilet brushes!

AimHigh

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2022, 05:33:45 AM »

The long (typical 4 months) downtime during CLL is a great time to undergo other procedures and emerge taller and better looking/more confident, eg I flew to Mumbai and had a HT, Teeth Caps/Implants, temporal face lift during my 8cm Precice Femur CLL (I didn't tell the surgeon i was taking the ERC out of the country....).
During my first 5 cm CLL i also had a spinal fusion.
During my current 3 cm LL I have also had a thumb fusion, and sinus surgery, next week I am flying to Mumbai for Teeth and possible chin/Brow surgeries? - sucks getting old lol
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 06:00:34 AM by AimHigh »
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

randy

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2022, 11:33:48 AM »

The long (typical 4 months) downtime during CLL is a great time to undergo other procedures and emerge taller and better looking/more confident, eg I flew to Mumbai and had a HT, Teeth Caps/Implants, temporal face lift during my 8cm Precice Femur CLL (I didn't tell the surgeon i was taking the ERC out of the country....).
During my current 3 cm LL I have also had a thumb fusion, and sinus surgery, next week I am flying to Mumbai for Teeth and possible chin/Brow surgeries? - sucks getting old lol

Is it easy to travel with ERC on a flight? I heard they do not allow it in most cases

1team

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2022, 01:49:09 PM »

Doctors I spoke with recommended against any sort of major dental work while having/recovering from limb lengthening due to possible infection risks.

scandinavian15

• Visitor
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2022, 02:23:02 PM »

Doctors I spoke with recommended against any sort of major dental work while having/recovering from limb lengthening due to possible infection risks.

Does that include braces?

1team

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2022, 02:58:03 PM »

Didn't discuss braces, suggest ask your surgeons if it's an issue.

cyborg4life

« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2022, 07:44:13 PM »

hasaki, really sorry for what you went through and the treatment you received - this was an uncomfortable read no doubt. First of all, I hope your corrective procedure goes very well and I know you'll recover fast. Second, would you like to join a roundtable I plan to have on complications patients have sustained during LL and share your experience? I know this is not something you wish to dwell on and want to heal and move on as soon as possible so I understand if the answer is no. But if you are willing, I'm sure many patients who support you would like to hear your story?

Feel free to contact me directly - victor@cyborg4life.com

All the best and heal well my guy!
Your friendly neighborhood Cyborg spreading LL awareness
https://cyborg4life.com/
YouTube: Cyborg 4 Life

Dsquared

• Visitor
« Reply #101 on: July 26, 2022, 06:35:49 PM »

:o wth is this! Judging from some other diaries you are not the only one who has been threatened like that. But personally I appreciate your courage and honesty tho, hope you will get well broh but I think you gotta give a shot and just make it to a live session with Cyborg, people have rights to know

AimHigh

« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2022, 08:03:03 AM »

I had no issues (Australia to India)...
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

MeanGoal

« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2022, 08:45:55 PM »

The LiveLifeTaller team, Dr Buldu and Sedat, have just recently made a response video. What do you think?

https://youtu.be/kU6YcuyAY1A

Tallshortguy96

• Visitor
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2022, 09:16:33 PM »

The LiveLifeTaller team, Dr Buldu and Sedat, have just recently made a response video. What do you think?

Yeah I just saw that, what me worries is the comment section. Like I wanna actually hear from REAL PATIENTS. But for some reason some FUTURE patients are giving positive feedback like dude you didnt even do any surgery and have no clue what it is about. Some people really should know when they should keep their opinions to themselves about things they have no clue about.

DonBones

« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2022, 09:18:49 PM »

😂
First Surgery - Prof Betz - 28th July 2021 🇩🇪
Nail Removal - Dr Becker - 13th December 2023 🇩🇪
Lengthened: 5.00cm
Height: 180cm
Current Phase: Post Nail-Removal Adaptation

Hoi

• Visitor
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2022, 09:37:15 PM »

They just dropped a YouTube video complaining about all the “fake” patients and all other stuff discussed here.

hasaki

« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2022, 12:07:53 AM »

Complaining only highlights their irresponsibility and indifference once again. As I stated before. They claimed I had no infection until I gave them the report from the medical facility in New York. And in early March when I complained to them about my increased pain and uploaded my x-rays to them, they still claimed that everything was fine with my surgery. After the truth was revealed, they started to threaten and pass the buck, and spread rumors.

hasaki

« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2022, 12:08:58 AM »

Would an ethical healthcare provider's way of making amends for negligence be to pass the buck and make threats?

Hoi

• Visitor
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2022, 09:06:38 AM »

No of course not. That is not professional at all.

King29

• Visitor
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2022, 02:31:05 PM »

Why don't you go on Cyborg4life's channel and expose them? He offered you to come on there. You should do this

hasaki

« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2022, 03:04:46 PM »

I don't want to show my face, it's about privacy.

boklecrt

« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2022, 12:44:59 AM »

I don't want to show my face, it's about privacy.

hasaki whats going on with your reparative surgeries, any progress?? did you book any appointments yet?

regarding victor and an interview, multiple people have been interviewed on cyborg4life without showing their faces, as long as your voice works you can do it, since you dont look like you're going to be suing buldu and his band of butchers(which normally any person in your position should do) you must at least write him an email and get on there

5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

boklecrt

« Reply #113 on: July 30, 2022, 12:48:39 AM »

absolutely pathetic attempt at damage control again from buldu and his band of butchers

and the comments are obviously people in their circle of trust, no point in any of us going there and commenting anything, any person who does limb lengthening without researching the surgery or his surgeon of choice first here on the forum are in for a rude awakening when they are already weeks into the surgery, have surgery related questions and only then find out this forum and come to find the amount of negative information on their surgeon

im sure its blood curdling to find that out after already paid and done the surgery
March 2022
SLAYER

boklecrt

« Reply #114 on: July 30, 2022, 12:49:19 AM »

why would it include braces?? he means gum grafts, implants and oral surgery
March 2022
SLAYER

boklecrt

« Reply #115 on: July 30, 2022, 12:52:14 AM »

Yeah I just saw that, what me worries is the comment section. Like I wanna actually hear from REAL PATIENTS. But for some reason some FUTURE patients are giving positive feedback like dude you didnt even do any surgery and have no clue what it is about. Some people really should know when they should keep their opinions to themselves about things they have no clue about.

they are truly pathetic, nasty turk butchers
and notice the retarded comments, absolutely hilarious

bet they sent out an instruction in their company whatsapp work group and had everybody from their band of merry butchers write a comment
March 2022
SLAYER

boklecrt

« Reply #116 on: July 30, 2022, 12:57:00 AM »

😂

whats so funny?? many people can only afford this surgery when they are in their 30s and 40s and at that point why not attempt to do an appearance makeover? you should know better not to judge other users especially on this forum
March 2022
SLAYER

Hoi

• Visitor
« Reply #117 on: July 31, 2022, 11:50:50 AM »

whats so funny?? many people can only afford this surgery when they are in their 30s and 40s and at that point why not attempt to do an appearance makeover? you should know better not to judge other users especially on this forum

Exactly!

hasaki

« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2022, 04:38:45 AM »

Two weeks ago a livelifetaller executive told me she had contacted a lawyer to sue me for releasing their chat logs. But until now there has been no follow-up. Maybe they are used to threatening people. ;D ;D

c

« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2022, 05:21:33 AM »

告个屁 你在中国 他在土耳其 这个手术在国内有是违法的 根本打不了官司
Two weeks ago a livelifetaller executive told me she had contacted a lawyer to sue me for releasing their chat logs. But until now there has been no follow-up. Maybe they are used to threatening people. ;D ;D

Charizard

« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2022, 12:17:31 AM »

All they can do is bark like a mad dog to scare patients away who became disabled by butcher halil buldu obviously. Don't worry they can not do crap.
If i were you, i would have sue their asses immediately. If its true, it seems many ex patients are suing them now already.

I have peeked to their YouTube video too today. I was too busy with work in the past couple of weeks so now i am catching up.
It seems they can't even talk without a prompter  ::) ::) ::)

Sedat, the truth comes out from your tongue unintentionally if you listen closely  ;D https://youtu.be/kU6YcuyAY1A?t=55 Fake accounts you created again, again and again  ;D ;D
Yeah bro you've worked a lot to create all these fake accounts..

I don't know why there is a lot of accounts which writes LLT in their bio's in twitter, some of them follows me.. fake accounts? or are these salesmans? To draw these poor Japanese people to add your disabled patient collection?
Bro i am a behavior analyst but you don't even have to be an analyst to see the lies and guilt in both you and Halil's eyes.
Blaming other doc's to give away commissions? https://youtu.be/kU6YcuyAY1A?t=83 Didn't you accused cyborg with same sh*t bro?? Same words and sentences againn..
Legal Action Card again? Really??  ;D ;D ;D Are you this retarded?
Yeah complications may occur even with Dr. Rozbruch's surgery and I'm sure he takes good care of his patients for that.
But when your patient gets a complication, you ignore it till it irreversibly damage the patient and then threaten him to cover it up.
Everybody knows that now thanks to hasaki.

Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Oil and Fish

• tytytytt6t6
« Reply #121 on: August 04, 2022, 07:27:59 AM »

This reminds us of the horrible professionalism of Livetallerlife.
Hope all of shills from there gtfo this forum.
Theodosis Prousalis

Limbfan2020

« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2022, 02:10:36 PM »

Does anyone know which education Sedat has?

llking

• Visitor
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2022, 10:38:26 PM »

Does anyone know which education Sedat has?
Probably primary school
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up