Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone lives near me? or LL in early 2016  (Read 1965 times)

Smallguy

Anyone lives near me? or LL in early 2016
« on: December 02, 2015, 05:27:04 PM »

Anybody wants to meetup or go together for consultation in early 2016 (possibly Korea)? I just need to get a few things done around the house before I can leave. I like to meetup with someone with similar goals, honest and helpful so we can look out for each other. This is a treacherous world.

Well, my story. It happened in Spring of 2015. I was studying at my desk, and someone random just added me through this chat-app. She has a shabby photo, so I didn't pay much attention to her. But over the next several weeks, she kept on texting me and sending me voice messages. So I ask her, why don't we meetup. We did and after several weeks, we started a relationship.

But she said that she was applying for some flight company in Dubai as flight attendant, and she won't be staying in my city.... and that was exactly what happened. She left. So I spent Sept through yesterday, telling myself and other people, what bad person she was. But I need to be honest with myself. She didn't like me that much. She left because she didn't like me that much.

That's how long it took me to decide to go forward with LL, one night. So anybody here who wants to meetup to discuss 2016 LL?

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine.

Sweden

Re: Anyone lives near me? or LL in early 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 12:40:51 AM »

Hey man. We both know - at least now - that it's no legitimate reason for doing ANOTHER LL(or even the first one).

We stay the same after LL, only that we are a bit taller.

If she's going to be a flight attendant them you'll never see her for 10 years at least. That job really sucks big time. You can never build a real life with a flight attendant. Forget about her.

Forget about all the women. Take care of yourself and built up your own life first. The rest will come.

Is Dr Sarin out of the question if you're still doing femurs?
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Vietguy

• Visitor
Re: Anyone lives near me? or LL in early 2016
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 12:29:20 PM »

Hey Smallguy,
I'm also thinking about doing LL in Korea. My plan is probably end of 2016. I found this website which offer a great deal for LON but I don't know anything about Dr. Ju-Hwan Chung, no one has mentioned him on any  of the LL forums (this and old forum ). I'm going to give their US office a call in the up coming week to find out more. Nice to meet you and I will keep you posted.

Dr. Ju-Hwan Chung Topic
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=3107.msg47277#msg47277

edit: topic link
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 06:18:16 PM by Admin »
Pages: [1]   Go Up