Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: People over 30 who have had CLL?  (Read 402 times)

NotTall84

People over 30 who have had CLL?
« on: October 08, 2021, 04:49:10 PM »

I know most of you are younger but has anyone here in their 30s or beyond had a successful CLL  done?

I'm booking a consule with Dr. Paley soon and looking forward to asking him what he feels is best.

I'd be happy with just 8cm on my femurs. I am in good shape and not worried about my ability to handle surgery, moreso my ability to walk normally and jog afterwards.

Any advice, experience or input appreciated.

zidank

• Visitor
Re: People over 30 who have had CLL?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 08:37:50 PM »

I'm 39. I've just completed 8cm femur lengthening last month with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.2 nails. I didn't encounter any complications, except for pains and and sleeplessness for the first 4-5 weeks that everyone went through.  A few guys I've met here, around 19 and 20 years old, had more complications, pains and slower bone growth than I did.

Be aware that I'm just an anecdotal sample. Prior to surgery, I was relatively in shape, healthy, non-smoker, and pretty flexible.     

NotTall84

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 08:59:07 PM »

I'm 39. I've just completed 8cm femur lengthening last month with Dr. Paley using Precice 2.2 nails. I didn't encounter any complications, except for pains and and sleeplessness for the first 4-5 weeks that everyone went through.  A few guys I've met here, around 19 and 20 years old, had more complications, pains and slower bone growth than I did.

Be aware that I'm just an anecdotal sample. Prior to surgery, I was relatively in shape, healthy, non-smoker, and pretty flexible.   

Amazing! Do you have a diary or website? Id love to learn about your experience.

zidank

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 09:14:06 PM »

Amazing! Do you have a diary or website? Id love to learn about your experience.

My diary:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68101.0

NotTall84

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2021, 09:59:01 PM »

zidank

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 10:03:16 PM »

Thank you so much. If you do not mind, may I PM you?
Thank you so much. If you do not mind, may I PM you?

No problem
Pages: [1]   Go Up