Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Wannabetaller destroyed my life  (Read 22028 times)

The Victims Of WannaBeTaller

Wannabetaller destroyed my life
« on: August 10, 2023, 01:03:46 AM »

Hi I’m one of the victims of limb lengthening surgery in Wannabetaller in Turkey, they do not have professional medical knowledge and do not pay enough attention to bone infection including their doctors Yuksel and yunus, but they are engaged in medical consulting work, they are not qualified to do this work!  Don't be deceived by their overwhelming advertisements and superficial services. If there is an accident in their operation, they will only shirk the responsibility to the patient themselves. They don't know how to deal with osteomyelitis and call it a complication, but in surgery  Did not tell any risks and how to prevent them, how to deal with them!  Unscrupulous agencies just because they are not professional and do not intend to be responsible!  They advertised that they provided renting services for patients, but they used the excuse that I suffered from osteomyelitis when I left their hotel after removing the stents as an excuse to shirk responsibility!  My leg wasn't actually a trauma infection, it was a swollen infection starting to develop inside the nail!  X-rays can't see the problem in the early stage!  In addition, 2 patients who had surgery at a similar time to mine continued to live in Wannabetaller's hotel for 3 months after removing the stents, and after returning home, they also developed osteomyelitis symptoms of swelling at the broken bone!  Because their domestic doctors performed debridement surgery for them in the fastest time, and they recovered. I was more unfortunate than them. I didn’t get the fastest debridement surgery because I was still in Turkey, and there were not enough professionals around me at that time.  People, although I told Wannabetaller early on that my leg was swollen and had a fever and even pus, they didn't do anything!  I originally planned to return to my country when I recovered to be able to walk, and I thought that if I had problems with my legs in Turkey, I could find an intermediary and a doctor!  Unfortunately, it turns out how unprofessional and irresponsible Wannabetaller is, which has caused me to be treated for chronic osteomyelitis for 6 months now!  I will continue to wear the external fixator for half a year!  Because now I have removed my nails and put on an external fixator. I have been hospitalized for 28 days and have not been discharged. I am taking antibiotics every day. Chronic osteomyelitis will be difficult to cure. It may be a disease that will accompany me all my life!  All this is caused by Wannabetaller's unprofessional and irresponsible!  On July 8, 2022 I told the Wannabetaller staff that my broken bone in my leg suddenly swelled up and they didn't know what to do!  I waited until 15 days after the pus was drained and was diagnosed with osteomyelitis by their doctor Yunus. They still lied to me that it was not serious and no debridement surgery was needed. Their wrong and ignorant decision made me miss the best and most important surgery to completely remove bacteria  Over time, the bacteria formed a biofilm on the nails and could not be killed by antibiotics, so my wounds healed very slowly, and on October 24, redness, swelling and suppuration appeared on the knees of my legs, and chronic osteomyelitis recurred!  All the orthopedic surgeons I interviewed suggested that the nail must be removed for treatment, and because the bacteria spread to the entire medullary cavity, the treatment was difficult and the cycle was very long.  It has been 6 months since the infection occurred in July 2022 to now on December 25th, and I am still treating this chronic osteomyelitis!  Because of the irresponsibility of the Wannabetaller agency and the unprofessionalism of their doctors, the delay in treatment and improper treatment finally caused me to suffer from chronic osteomyelitis. After that, they still shamelessly shirk responsibility and say that I caused chronic osteomyelitis!  These medical illiterates are really rascals!  Remember that Wannabetaller and the doctors they work with have poor medical skills and poor ethics. If there is an accident, they will only pass the responsibility to the patient and not give them a complete cure or compensation for the treatment fee!  They don't give me surgery contracts, medical records, and invoices. They not only want to evade taxes, but also want to evade the responsibility of compensating the victims!  Do not believe their overwhelming false advertising!  Everything they advertise is hypocritical and deceptive for the sake of patients!

jerrytheman

Re: Wannabetaller destroyed my life
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 06:41:40 AM »

I still don't get why people go to Turkey to save a pretty penny. I know whats done is done, but this comment is for people still considering them. Yes, there are good outcomes from Turkey, but the complication rate is so high it's not worth rolling the roulette on your ability to walk. Good luck on your recovery brotha.

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 08:47:50 AM »

I was operated by Yuksel, when my leg was swollen I contacted wannabetaller and they told me they are not working with Yuksel anymore. And gave me contact information to contact Yuksel myself, I contacted Yuksel and he said he was back after 5 days vacation. After waiting for 2 days my leg swelled and started to burst pus and bleed profusely, I contacted Yuksel again and he told me to go to the emergency department of his hospital where I waited for 2 hours before an intern came and dug it with a spoon The wound was bandaged after a few strokes, and the next day my wound festered even bigger! Then I contacted Wannabetaller and took me to see their yunus. He said that I was not serious and did not need debridement surgery, but only needed antibiotics. Even though I told them that the hole can lead to the intramedullary needle, and the pus may enter the medullary cavity, they insisted that I don't need debridement surgery. This wrong decision made me miss the best and most important treatment.
My x-rays can't show obvious problems yet because I have been taking antibiotics, but Staphylococcus aureus was detected on the removed nails

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2023, 04:51:00 PM »

Why is your fixator type different from everyone else’s at the company? I’m confused, since WBT does not use Ilizaraov.
Height Reduction Procedure on 7/4/23
173 cm (5'8") -> 169.5 cm (5'7)

otaviognu

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 04:54:40 PM »

Why is your fixator type different from everyone else’s at the company? I’m confused, since WBT does not use Ilizaraov.
The only thing that I can imagine is knock knee, so to repair some complication.

slanderedbywbt

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2023, 01:12:22 AM »

:o

Maison

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2023, 01:18:41 AM »

Perhaps the patient's osteomyelitis was discovered after the monorail was removed.
To treat osteomyelitis, it is necessary to remove the nail.
Therefore, the Chinese doctor likely attached the Ilizarov to maintain the bone alignment after pulling out the nail.

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2023, 01:23:31 AM »

YES,you are right,I have undergone repair surgery in my own country, and we only have Ilizaraov. Because Ilizaraov is officially certified not like lon.

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2023, 01:25:02 AM »

You don't want to have victim guilt, but your survivor bias is also unreasonable

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2023, 01:27:10 AM »

This is also Yuksel’s patient. She underwent surgery a month later than me. She lived in Wannabetaler’s hotel for 3 months after removing the stent and returned home. She suddenly found that the broken bone was as red, swollen and painful as mine. Fortunately, the domestic doctors  A debridement operation was quickly performed on her. Although the process was painful, she has been discharged from the hospital.  I am more unfortunate than her. I am still in Turkey. I have a high fever and cannot return home and need to be quarantined for 14 days and cannot seek medical treatment. Although I told Wannabetaller and doctor Yuksel at the early stage of swelling at the broken bone, I did not receive professional and timely treatment from them.  Wannabetaller asked their new doctor yunus to prescribe antibiotic IV for me after 15 days of pus and let me go home and infuse.  But because they said that I am not serious and do not need to do debridement, they said that the pus will not flow into the bone cavity, and finally the infusion did not completely kill the bacteria, 2 months have passed and my wound has not fully healed, and there is still fluid coming out  , yunus said it’s okay, I can take a shower, and promised that there will be no more problems in the future. After less than 2 months, my knees began to be red, swollen and painful. I consulted many doctors and they suggested that I remove the nails. They thought it was  Nails carry bacteria, and the bacteria have formed a biofilm on the nails, and antibiotics are useless without removing the nails.  I asked the doctor why me and 2 other patients had swelling three months after removing the stent, why other patients can not have their nails removed and I have to remove the nails, the doctor explained that it depends on the number of bacteria, the type of bacteria, and  The strength of the resistance, and whether the treatment time is fast.

dontgototurkey

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2023, 03:24:33 AM »

These butchers at WBT and Halil at Live Life Taller all belong in prison.

Turkey is a rat hole 🐀🕳️

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2023, 03:31:03 AM »

You don't want to have victim guilt, but your survivor bias is also unreasonable

I just wanted to know why your fixator was different than everyone else’s. Are you staying off site? Surprised by Yunus’ response to you.

dontgototurkey

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2023, 03:31:36 AM »

For the record I sent a PM to the moderator of this forum Medium Drink of Water requesting a pinned notice/thread be created at the top of the main forum page, doctor page, and patient experiences page saying something like “NOTICE - AVOID TURKISH LIMB LENGTHENING CLINICS” with links to all of the threads documenting the horror stories including my own, but they never responded.

It would be useful because the threads documenting these nightmares eventually get pushed to the back pages of the forum since the threads are displayed chronologically and old threads lose visibility after a while.

Hey Medium Drink of Water you reading this? Do you care?

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2023, 05:28:42 AM »

For the record I sent a PM to the moderator of this forum Medium Drink of Water requesting a pinned notice/thread be created at the top of the main forum page, doctor page, and patient experiences page saying something like “NOTICE - AVOID TURKISH LIMB LENGTHENING CLINICS” with links to all of the threads documenting the horror stories including my own, but they never responded.

It would be useful because the threads documenting these nightmares eventually get pushed to the back pages of the forum since the threads are displayed chronologically and old threads lose visibility after a while.

I feel sorry that a lot of people have had such negative experiences in Turkey. I can admit that most of the standards are not up to par with a country like the US, but at least in my case and from what I’ve seen from the other 20 patients here with me during this summer, everyone who closely followed instructions from the doctor and nursing staff had relatively good results. In my particular case, I don’t think it could’ve gone much better. Although, perhaps I got really lucky and I can admit that I am fortunate things have gone so well for me. While it’s hard to rule out Turkey all together, I do see where you are coming from. In an ideal world, they would be more transparent about these mishaps and improve their medical standards.
Height: 166cm (5'5.5") -> 175m (5'9")
Surgery Date: May 18th 2023 | Removal: August 9th 2023

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2023, 12:46:00 PM »

Hi I’m one of the victims of limb lengthening surgery in Wannabetaller in Turkey, they do not have professional medical knowledge and do not pay enough attention to bone infection including their doctors Yuksel and yunus, but they are engaged in medical consulting work, they are not qualified to do this work!  Don't be deceived by their overwhelming advertisements and superficial services. If there is an accident in their operation, they will only shirk the responsibility to the patient themselves. They don't know how to deal with osteomyelitis and call it a complication, but in surgery  Did not tell any risks and how to prevent them, how to deal with them!  Unscrupulous agencies just because they are not professional and do not intend to be responsible!  They advertised that they provided renting services for patients, but they used the excuse that I suffered from osteomyelitis when I left their hotel after removing the stents as an excuse to shirk responsibility!  My leg wasn't actually a trauma infection, it was a swollen infection starting to develop inside the nail!  X-rays can't see the problem in the early stage!  In addition, 2 patients who had surgery at a similar time to mine continued to live in Wannabetaller's hotel for 3 months after removing the stents, and after returning home, they also developed osteomyelitis symptoms of swelling at the broken bone!  Because their domestic doctors performed debridement surgery for them in the fastest time, and they recovered. I was more unfortunate than them. I didn’t get the fastest debridement surgery because I was still in Turkey, and there were not enough professionals around me at that time.  People, although I told Wannabetaller early on that my leg was swollen and had a fever and even pus, they didn't do anything!  I originally planned to return to my country when I recovered to be able to walk, and I thought that if I had problems with my legs in Turkey, I could find an intermediary and a doctor!  Unfortunately, it turns out how unprofessional and irresponsible Wannabetaller is, which has caused me to be treated for chronic osteomyelitis for 6 months now!  I will continue to wear the external fixator for half a year!  Because now I have removed my nails and put on an external fixator. I have been hospitalized for 28 days and have not been discharged. I am taking antibiotics every day. Chronic osteomyelitis will be difficult to cure. It may be a disease that will accompany me all my life!  All this is caused by Wannabetaller's unprofessional and irresponsible!  On July 8, 2022 I told the Wannabetaller staff that my broken bone in my leg suddenly swelled up and they didn't know what to do!  I waited until 15 days after the pus was drained and was diagnosed with osteomyelitis by their doctor Yunus. They still lied to me that it was not serious and no debridement surgery was needed. Their wrong and ignorant decision made me miss the best and most important surgery to completely remove bacteria  Over time, the bacteria formed a biofilm on the nails and could not be killed by antibiotics, so my wounds healed very slowly, and on October 24, redness, swelling and suppuration appeared on the knees of my legs, and chronic osteomyelitis recurred!  All the orthopedic surgeons I interviewed suggested that the nail must be removed for treatment, and because the bacteria spread to the entire medullary cavity, the treatment was difficult and the cycle was very long.  It has been 6 months since the infection occurred in July 2022 to now on December 25th, and I am still treating this chronic osteomyelitis!  Because of the irresponsibility of the Wannabetaller agency and the unprofessionalism of their doctors, the delay in treatment and improper treatment finally caused me to suffer from chronic osteomyelitis. After that, they still shamelessly shirk responsibility and say that I caused chronic osteomyelitis!  These medical illiterates are really rascals!  Remember that Wannabetaller and the doctors they work with have poor medical skills and poor ethics. If there is an accident, they will only pass the responsibility to the patient and not give them a complete cure or compensation for the treatment fee!  They don't give me surgery contracts, medical records, and invoices. They not only want to evade taxes, but also want to evade the responsibility of compensating the victims!  Do not believe their overwhelming false advertising!  Everything they advertise is hypocritical and deceptive for the sake of patients!

I won't give a different answer to your story, which is full of the same shortcomings, inaccuracies, and manipulations. I think I'll be content with my answer to what you wrote in other posts and titles. My aim is not to grapple with you while you are going through a difficult process. But I must state that you responded with insults to all trying although the company tries to work helping you devotedly. As I said many times before I was the one who accompanied the whole process from the beginning to the final and to convince you so to speak begged you that all advice/instructions was for your own good. That was part of my role in quality management. But you did not listen to us/me. I also have reviewed every single claim in this story at that time, whether doctors misdiagnose or diagnose late. However, due to my position, I would not be able to struggle regarding a medical issue with a doctor. Therefore, where you mentioned the negligence of the doctors and the doctors said that there was no medical negligence, the best thing to do was to take the case to an impartial authority. You did not do this as well and you do not mention that you stubbornly and persistently ignored the instructions throughout the process. Your approach is not fair. The company has taken more initiative than any other company. But the reason why the company cannot take these initiatives on time was that you took the time to share our staff's private information with insults on Chinese platforms for no reason, rather than continuing to communicate at a time when you needed to keep in touch with the company for your own good. A case of osteomyelitis cannot come on suddenly. It should take a long time. If you hadn't stopped communicating with us, we would have noticed the problem from the very beginning. This is not a smearing or stigmatizing, it is an obvious fact.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2023, 12:46:45 PM »

This is also Yuksel’s patient. She underwent surgery a month later than me. She lived in Wannabetaler’s hotel for 3 months after removing the stent and returned home. She suddenly found that the broken bone was as red, swollen and painful as mine. Fortunately, the domestic doctors  A debridement operation was quickly performed on her. Although the process was painful, she has been discharged from the hospital.  I am more unfortunate than her. I am still in Turkey. I have a high fever and cannot return home and need to be quarantined for 14 days and cannot seek medical treatment. Although I told Wannabetaller and doctor Yuksel at the early stage of swelling at the broken bone, I did not receive professional and timely treatment from them.  Wannabetaller asked their new doctor yunus to prescribe antibiotic IV for me after 15 days of pus and let me go home and infuse.  But because they said that I am not serious and do not need to do debridement, they said that the pus will not flow into the bone cavity, and finally the infusion did not completely kill the bacteria, 2 months have passed and my wound has not fully healed, and there is still fluid coming out  , yunus said it’s okay, I can take a shower, and promised that there will be no more problems in the future. After less than 2 months, my knees began to be red, swollen and painful. I consulted many doctors and they suggested that I remove the nails. They thought it was  Nails carry bacteria, and the bacteria have formed a biofilm on the nails, and antibiotics are useless without removing the nails.  I asked the doctor why me and 2 other patients had swelling three months after removing the stent, why other patients can not have their nails removed and I have to remove the nails, the doctor explained that it depends on the number of bacteria, the type of bacteria, and  The strength of the resistance, and whether the treatment time is fast.

I know this patient who you shared and I witnessed the whole lengthening process of her too. If you're posting photos and videos of her without her knowing, you're disrespecting her. Almost all the information you have given about this patient is not true completely. According to the information I have, the patient's removal surgery was performed on 10.05.2022. The date of departure from the country is 20.07.2022. During this time, no infection developed in her wounds. As stated above, she returned to her country on 20.07.2022. On 30.08.2022, exactly 40 days later, the patient sent us the video that you published in this forum from her patient group on WeChat. Of course, we do not want to blame the patient, we can't do too, but in the 40 days that have passed, there is no way for us to know which situations triggered the infection. In fact, after a Chinese doctor claimed that the nail was not a titanium alloy and that the infection could be caused by this, serial numbers and certificates proving that the nail was titanium were sent to the patient. At now she is fine as much as I know.

Nonetheless, this patient returned to Turkey on 19.03.2023 for a dental treatment she had paid for before and contacted us again on 01.04.2023. She was assisted by making the necessary adjustments. During this dental treatment, she did not stay in the hotel, which is the solution partner of our company, but in another hotel voluntarily.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 01:47:01 PM by WannaBeTaller-Official »

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2023, 01:17:46 PM »

I know this patient who you shared and I witnessed the whole lengthening process of her too. If you're posting photos and videos of her without her knowing, you're disrespecting her. Almost all the information you have given about this patient is not true completely. According to the information I have, the patient's removal surgery was performed on 10.05.2022. The date of departure from the country is 20.07.2022. During this time, no infection developed in her wounds. As stated above, she returned to her country on 20.07.2022. On 30.08.2022, exactly 40 days later, the patient sent us the video that you published in this forum from her patient group on WeChat. Of course, we do not want to blame the patient, we can't do too, but in the 40 days that have passed, there is no way for us to know which situations triggered the infection. In fact, after a Chinese doctor claimed that the nail was not a titanium alloy and that the infection could be caused by this, serial numbers and certificates proving that the nail was titanium were sent to the patient. At now she is fine as much as I know.

Nonetheless, this patient returned to Turkey on 19.03.2022 for a dental treatment she had paid for before and contacted us again on 01.04.2022. She was assisted by making the necessary adjustments. During this dental treatment, she did not stay in the hotel, which is the solution partner of our company, but in another hotel voluntarily.
Of course I have their consent, it is these victims who entrust me to expose you, because they have their own work to do, these pictures are provided by them voluntarily. Our purpose is very simple, that is, we hope that no new victims will appear, which is also the common wish of patients who have already been victimized.

Maison

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2023, 01:21:33 PM »

Of course, we do not want to blame the patient, we can't do too, but in the 40 days that have passed, there is no way for us to know which situations triggered the infection.

I feel that this sentence is an attempt to evade responsibility.
After the external fixator is removed, the infection pathways between the bone marrow and the outside are cut off.
Logically thinking, it is highly likely that she was infected with bacteria at the time of the external fixator removal surgery or even before, and that it appeared 40 days after the removal surgery.

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2023, 01:22:29 PM »

Hi bro, Can you give me the links of those treads? I want to post them in my signature, so that more people can see them.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2023, 01:32:22 PM »

Perhaps the patient's osteomyelitis was discovered after the monorail was removed.
To treat osteomyelitis, it is necessary to remove the nail.
Therefore, the Chinese doctor likely attached the Ilizarov to maintain the bone alignment after pulling out the nail.

We have never escaped responsibility, we do not so. Our close contact with the patient that was stated here, our guidance and informing her show this.
The other details you mention are medical technical information. If it were my area of expertise, I would have an absolutely unbiased comment, whether against or for the company. However, we are limited to the information given by the doctor in such matters. That's why we recommend our patients go to impartial authorities if they suspect negligence.

dontgototurkey

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2023, 01:33:49 PM »

Hi bro, Can you give me the links of those treads? I want to post them in my signature, so that more people can see them.

My thread - Live Life Taller butchered my ankles:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=83717.0

Another LLT patient

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71235.0

Another LLT patient

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=72989.msg237940#msg237940

That’s just for Live Life Taller, and just the most recent. There are several others for your clinic Wanna Be Taller if you search the forum.

Also if you can ever afford to travel to the US or Europe for osteomyelitis treatment, the best treatment is an internal nail coated with broad spectrum antibiotic cement. I believe it was pioneered by Dr. Janet Conway in Baltimore, a leading expert in osteomyelitis treatment.

dontgototurkey

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2023, 01:43:47 PM »

We have never escaped responsibility, we do not so. Our close contact with the patient that was stated here, our guidance and informing her show this.
The other details you mention are medical technical information. If it were my area of expertise, I would have an absolutely unbiased comment, whether against or for the company. However, we are limited to the information given by the doctor in such matters. That's why we recommend our patients go to impartial authorities if they suspect negligence.

They’re just like Live Life Taller, they lie and try to blame the patient. LLT tried to convince me that my ankles somehow butchered themselves. I offered to send medical records from Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles showing that premature removal of the syndesmotic screws caused subluxation requiring surgical correction, and that the right tibia was in valgus. They still refused to admit any wrongdoing.

Why would Wanna Be Taller be any different than Live Life Taller? Especially when there’s so many horror stories on this forum about Yunus and Yuksel from Wanna Be Taller?

The long history of corruption and incompetence in a developing country like Turkey filters down into every aspect of their society and culture, from poor medical training to the ability to lie as easily as you breathe.

They lie because everyone in Turkey lies.

About everything.

Businesses lie to cover up mistakes they make. Building developers lie about earthquake safety codes and apartments collapse during seismic events, killing thousands. It’s an orchestra of lies.

Every Turkish medical tourism company, whether it’s for limb lengthening, or laser eye color change, or facelift, or anything else, if they are given enough scrutiny, the horror stories begin to come out. With enough time, it happens. Every time.

Because the country is literally incapable of high quality medical training. They’re too incompetent. Maybe in 50 years they’ll get there. But not now. Not today.

Yuksel is apparently an associate professor of orthopedics and somehow completely butchered his patients. Think about that. A Professor. What does Wanna Be Taller say? “Oh we’re not working with him anymore”.

What makes you think the new surgeon will be any better? Or the one after that?

It doesn’t matter who they hire, the medical training is too incompetent. They’re all bad. And when mistakes happen they will lie, because compensating victims would put them out of business.

They lie because it’s what they know. It’s part of survival in a country of rats climbing over each other for a small piece of cheese. It’s a survival instinct.

Türkiye is the Land of Lies.

WannaBeTaller-Official

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2023, 01:46:43 PM »

Of course I have their consent, it is these victims who entrust me to expose you, because they have their own work to do, these pictures are provided by them voluntarily. Our purpose is very simple, that is, we hope that no new victims will appear, which is also the common wish of patients who have already been victimized.

Glad to see that you and I have at least one goal in common. My/our aim is to ensure that all patients do not experience any unjust treatment. You know best that I have worked very hard for your well-being and personally communicated with you throughout your process. I can empathize with you. So I personally see no reason to be angry with you. But as a part of the company, it is my responsibility to the company to fulfill your missed points professionally. I wish you quick healing.

dontgototurkey

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2023, 01:55:03 PM »

Do you understand that if operating in the United States the management at Wanna Be Taller would be arrested and thrown in prison?

Literally, the doctors would lose their medical licenses, and be thrown in jail for running a criminal enterprise.

You can’t imagine it because you live in Turkey. You have no concept of how pathetic and sub standard your medical care is.

If you had a real sense of morality and conscience you would quit the company. These images of bone infection and other life ruining complications would actually shake your conscience enough to quit and find another job.

BestOfLuck

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2023, 02:22:29 PM »

Glad to see that you and I have at least one goal in common. My/our aim is to ensure that all patients do not experience any unjust treatment. You know best that I have worked very hard for your well-being and personally communicated with you throughout your process. I can empathize with you. So I personally see no reason to be angry with you. But as a part of the company, it is my responsibility to the company to fulfill your missed points professionally. I wish you quick healing.

Stop gaslighting, your entire company is fkn horrific. How you gonna sit there in your little office infested with rats and bugs n try and act like you give a single goddamn   about your patients? Your company would gladly butcher every western citizen who travels out there if you could without issue. Your money hungry, and the ONLY reason anyone opts to go to you is because they are so incredibly desperate and unhappy that they will take the gamble. You literally toy with peoples lifes for money. You will never be a professional, nor will you ever leave that rat   of a country you live in either. Try and do a CLL surgery in a western country and see how fast your license gets torched and your on the street.  “I see no reason to be angry with you” yea no   you dumb sack of fetuses . Because YOUR group butchered him, not the other way around. Wtf do you have to be mad at him for? Exposing the truth of your godawful medical skills? Praying for another earthquake to smite your country from the heavens, hopefully this time it smokes the medical centres you do CLL at and your out of business for good.

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2023, 06:41:01 PM »

I feel sorry that a lot of people have had such negative experiences in Turkey. I can admit that most of the standards are not up to par with a country like the US, but at least in my case and from what I’ve seen from the other 20 patients here with me during this summer, everyone who closely followed instructions from the doctor and nursing staff had relatively good results. In my particular case, I don’t think it could’ve gone much better. Although, perhaps I got really lucky and I can admit that I am fortunate things have gone so well for me. While it’s hard to rule out Turkey all together, I do see where you are coming from. In an ideal world, they would be more transparent about these mishaps and improve their medical standards.

Yah - for most people Turkey is what we can afford, and we can all only speak anecdotally. If I could have this surgery in the US I would, but the fact is it wasn't an option for me. I don't think it's fair to group Yuksel with Yunus together at this point, because I think Yunus has done a good job on the vast majority of his patients. I saw limited complications while I was there as well. I have heard from older patients about problems with Yuksel before Yunus was the doctor, and I couldn't in good faith recommend Yuksel to anyone. This isn't to say there aren't issue and things that need to be fixed within the company, but I also don't think it's accurate to describe WBT as like a torture facility filled to the brim with infection ridden patients either.

Perhaps when there is a possibility of infection, they need better protocols to intervene instantly. I can't comment too much, since I was not a patient with an infection. If there is any colored / foul smelling discharge, a patient should be immediately placed on Amox Clav to prevent things from getting worse. 

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2023, 01:48:11 AM »

Another patient infected in the same batch and the attitude of wannabetaller.
The video shows the same group of patients in Wannabetaller, Türkiye (step by step) with me. She only did 4cm because of pain and severe pronation. W sold her to find Yunus to relax (at that time, other teams were free to relax). She wore plaster for more than 3 months in the hotel she rented to her and walked back home. Suddenly, there was redness, swelling, heat, pain, and internal infection at the broken bone! Later on, the lock nail was also infected with redness and swelling! I forgot to mention that she also suffered from common peroneal nerve injury, because she had returned and WBT was perfunctory and could only admit that she was unlucky! Next time, I will send you a message about how to draw pancakes for me before and after the double label dog WBT surgery, as well as the disgusting attitude of turning around and not recognizing me after causing chronic osteomyelitis, which is in stark contrast to the attitude of domestic doctors actively apologizing for mistakes.

When she was in Türkiye, W also swallowed her $750 for a residence permit, saying that the witness would not be refunded if there was a car accident on the way. In fact, W said that to every patient! Not only is W lax in charging her fees, but the quotation for taking her to the same hospital for hair transplant and dental beauty is twice as expensive as others themselves. Also, she just finished the surgery and asked the caregiver to help extend her legs, which also charged her a fee. Additionally, the physical therapy also overcharged her, causing her to pay 40000 yuan in advance for her 4-month accommodation and living expenses! There are still too many greedy and unscrupulous operations, and the issue of relative legs is not a big deal.
This girl is very nice. She got infected 2 months later than me, and I have been infected for almost 2 months. At that time, her Chinese doctor's advice made me realize that I was cheated by W and Yunus for 2 months! She showed my leg when I was in Türkiye to her Chinese doctor and said that I had better take the needle for treatment because of the long delay. The bacteria have spread to the whole medullary cavity, and the bacteria have formed a biofilm and can not be killed by antibiotics alone.
Then I went to W again in the hope of getting the correct treatment. I realized that when I first contacted WBT with redness, swelling, heat, and pain in my legs, I didn't take it seriously. It dragged me to the point of pus explosion. Osteomyelitis was not serious in W and Yunus' mouths, and chronic osteomyelitis told me not to worry. Just using antibiotics would cure it! W and Yunus, who were praised as gods by them, always said that my suppurative osteomyelitis was not serious and did not need debridement until the other two patients in the same group had the same infection as me. I totally distrusted W, and I hoped to change my doctor for treatment. I was really afraid of amputation and death from sepsis, but W continued to draw a big picture for me and said that he would find other experienced doctors in Türkiye to treat me, I bought a plane ticket to my home country while waiting (due to the severe situation of the domestic epidemic and various difficulties). I had no hope for W anymore, but I didn't expect W to turn around and refuse to recognize me!

dontgototurkey

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2023, 01:58:47 AM »

They belong in prison, just like Erdogan.

Rats all of them 🐀

Maison

« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2023, 02:29:22 AM »

This isn't to say there aren't issue and things that need to be fixed within the company, but I also don't think it's accurate to describe WBT as like a torture facility filled to the brim with infection ridden patients either.

I partially agree with your thoughts. It's unlikely that all patients at WBT suffer from severe complications like osteomyelitis.
I believe that probably more than half of their surgeries are successful, but the exact numbers are unknown since WBT does not tell the truth.
However, it seems undeniable that the probability of complications is higher compared to countries like the US.
Patients undergoing LL surgery at WBT or LLT should be aware that they are gambling with their legs.

Ahri

• Ennui
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2023, 04:21:42 AM »

I partially agree with your thoughts. It's unlikely that all patients at WBT suffer from severe complications like osteomyelitis.
I believe that probably more than half of their surgeries are successful, but the exact numbers are unknown since WBT does not tell the truth.
However, it seems undeniable that the probability of complications is higher compared to countries like the US.
Patients undergoing LL surgery at WBT or LLT should be aware that they are gambling with their legs.

It’s definitely more of a gamble. The medical standards are not the same, and this is reflected in the cost. I just think its almost entirely an issue of how expensive it is outside of Turkey. I think we’d respect Turkish companies more if there’s increased transparency and less fluff / advertising hype. By doing this procedure there is a risk of medical complications, and any problems need to be immediately taken seriously by the company. Staph can spread fast in a facility where a ton of the patients have open wounds and share equipment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up