Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 292008 times)

Auron

Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #341 on: July 28, 2016, 10:57:47 PM »

@ Midwest I haven't insulted. I have said that he used those words with patients and that's true. Ask Cooper and other patients
Why do you always say "Cooper and other patients"? isn't he a patient like many others? Or perhaps Cooper is like the only one who seems to have a grudge against Monegal just like you ::)

As far as I know, every other patient who has a diary here has defended Monegal from your attacks.

Auron

« Reply #342 on: July 28, 2016, 10:59:44 PM »

Where are those patients?
A post by Midwest in the previous page, you got all the dairies there  ::)

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #343 on: July 28, 2016, 11:16:11 PM »

Why do you always say "Cooper and other patients"? isn't he a patient like many others? Or perhaps Cooper is like the only one who seems to have a grudge against Monegal just like you ::)

As far as I know, every other patient who has a diary here has defended Monegal from your attacks.

Ask patients who don't need him anymore not those who need him for rod removal or fixing complications
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

yagen

« Reply #344 on: July 29, 2016, 10:34:01 AM »

Ask patients who don't need him anymore not those who need him for rod removal or fixing complications

A good orthopedic doctor can remove the rod, it is a easy and very frequently surgery.

if you get a leg broken, doctor insert you a Intramedular rod, its the standard procedure

https://jakemcmillan.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/im-nail-removal-your-experiences/

I prefer that my doctor remove my rod for the trust in him

CCMidwest

« Reply #345 on: July 29, 2016, 12:22:49 PM »

A good orthopedic doctor can remove the rod, it is a easy and very frequently surgery.

if you get a leg broken, doctor insert you a Intramedular rod, its the standard procedure

This is true. My local orthopedic surgeon has already told me he would remove the rods for me if I went ahead with CLL, that way I wouldn't have to fly back to Florida. He also helped me check that it would be covered by my insurance (it is), which makes rod removal significantly cheaper with him than an out of network doc like Dr. Paley.

He's a highly capable orthopedic surgeon, so I'm sure it would be OK.
5'7.5

blahblah

« Reply #346 on: July 31, 2016, 02:21:26 AM »

So what is the conclusion of this thread. Is the doctor at clinica diagonal still or not? If so why is he not on their site any longer?

blahblah

« Reply #347 on: July 31, 2016, 10:36:19 PM »

So what is the conclusion of this thread. Is the doctor at clinica diagonal still or not? If so why is he not on their site any longer?

Interesting part about this thread is that supposedly, LLUser has many many "sources" that have told him how terrible Dr. Monegal is and all the complications that the Dr has had, but none of his sources have told him if the Dr is still at Clinica Diagonal or not. Something as simple as a phone call or an email to the hospital. Hmm makes you think that he is full of crap, and doesn't really have any sources, except Cooper. So LLUser does your many many "sources" say he was fired or is he still at the hospital ruining peoples lives? ;)

Deads

« Reply #348 on: August 01, 2016, 04:45:09 AM »

So LLUser does your many many "sources" say he was fired or is he still at the hospital ruining peoples lives? ;)

Hahaha

GuyWithAnswers

• Visitor
« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2016, 05:22:45 AM »

LLUser talks to two people Cooper and a young Spanish patient. The young kid told LLUser many things that should have not left the guesthouse. I will expose the little kid if I see anymore private details about Monegals patients. I also know most of Monegals patients do well except for the 2 bad cases we know about on this forum.

-GuyWithAnswers

zantac20

« Reply #350 on: August 01, 2016, 01:06:54 PM »

I'm really interested in this doctor since I'm spanish and don't have the money or time to travel to Florida for Dr Paley.

Of course I'm scared because of the horror stories I've read from Cooper or about Musicmaker, but I still need to see by my own eyes...

Why is this doctor not in the Diagonal Clinic website? Does he not work there anymore?

Dr Monegal

• Account Deactivated
« Reply #351 on: August 01, 2016, 02:33:49 PM »

Dear all

I spoke to the guy in Charge of The Clinica Diagonal website.
ClĂ­nica Diagonal belongs To an insurance Company called Fiatc. The reason why I do not appear in The website is because I am not treating insurance holders anymore as I am now focused in LL And reconstruction procedures.

I have not been fired. This Is funny If You consider that I have peronally been contacted by The CEO of The Clinic And The President of FiATC To treat two very complicated cases (both by The way doing well).

About my Number of cases this year It Is not 20 but well beyond 50 Fitbone procedures mostly doing very well. I will not talk about Cooper as he Is now patient of another doctor And I wish him And early And 100% recovery. I really wish him The best outcome.
About The youg kid with severe nerve damage..well he had neuropathic pain after a 10+ cm quadrilateral lengthening, but now he Is fully recovered, happy And I would like not To involve him in this cruisade started by some user.
MM And I had a tougth time. She Is really an amazing patient And we can say today we overcame difficulties And we are 5 mm away from target. She Is walking on crutches, satisfied with her new heigth and improving day by day.

Medical basic concept When talking about fractures:

Delayed union: poor bone formation after 6 months
Non union: no bone formation after 1 year

Applied To LL If 5 cm take at least 2 months...talking about non union 4 months after surgery makes no Sense at all, unless You have other interest. FYI

Let me wish You all a great summer

Dr Monegal

Account Deactivated "I am no longer participating in here."

CCMidwest

« Reply #352 on: August 01, 2016, 03:28:11 PM »

It really is a shame that the doctor himself had to come in and clarify rumors started by a single user in this community.

Happy to hear that both musicmaker and the 10cm quad kid are doing OK now.

Get your sh*t together LL forum community!
5'7.5

Auron

« Reply #353 on: August 01, 2016, 03:31:19 PM »

It really is a shame that the doctor himself had to come in and clarify rumors started by a single user in this community.

Happy to hear that both musicmaker and the 10cm quad kid are doing OK now.

Get your sh*t together LL forum community!
^

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #354 on: August 01, 2016, 05:55:07 PM »

I have many sources apart from Cooper and Spanish patients. If you don't want to believe me, it's your problem. Honest patients will confirm I'm telling the truth.

I never said Monegal had been fired from Diagonal because I didn't know it. I said he would have been fired in America and he should be fired from Diagonal because he has had many bad cases and behaves recklessly and improperly from our point of view. If he is still working there because he is a friend of the CEO... you see how things work in Spain.

Monegal you haven't done 50 patients and you know it and your details about the teenage guy and MM are not accurate. People say I manipulate information but you are an even bigger manipulator. In those 50 fitbones you are including people who did quads and the many fitbones of MM. You have less than 20 cosmetic fitbone patients altogether. Then you exaggerate or aren't aware of your patients' evolution. The guy did only did 8 cm in quads (not 10+) and MM is still wheelchair bounded: bad osteotomies and her soft tissues are damaged. She even lost her job. Her life is destroyed and she would be financially broken if not for her parents.

These guys  in the forum defend you because they are not your patients yet and you are cheap and they want to have LL so badly but they don't realise that cheap is expensive at the end.

Actual patients even with good results are scared f your reckless demeanor and lack of responsiveness. You don't take proper care of your patients.

Sorry,, but consider carefully people from forum. Do I sound like a troll? No. I want to warn you against this man as I would like people had warned me before going to Spain to visit him.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Deads

« Reply #355 on: August 01, 2016, 05:59:08 PM »

Don't want to harp on about the same old s**t, but i don't know why LLuser hasn't been banned yet.. It's not about censorship anymore (in the beginning I could see how it would be a censorship issue) it's about getting rid of a troll who brings this forum down.. We used to have an actual doctor contributing to this board and it was ruined by that clown. It's very sad. The value of this forum has been essentially reduced and everyone who is a member has to suffer as a result.

Not to come across arrogant or superior in anyway (as I do from time to time) but out of sheer curiosity, it would be nice to know from moderators themselves why this has been allowed to happen.

CCMidwest

« Reply #356 on: August 01, 2016, 06:02:35 PM »

Don't want to harp on about the same old s**t, but i don't know why LLuser hasn't been banned yet.. It's not about censorship anymore (in the beginning I could see how it would be a censorship issue) it's about getting rid of a troll who brings this forum down.. We used to have an actual doctor contributing to this board and it was ruined by that clown. It's very sad. The value of this forum has been essentially reduced and everyone who is a member has to suffer as a result.

Not to come across arrogant or superior in anyway (as I do from time to time) but out of sheer curiosity, it would be nice to know from moderators themselves why this has been allowed to happen.

Seconded.
5'7.5

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #357 on: August 01, 2016, 06:04:12 PM »

I'm providing you with real information even if you don't like it. Not the same old  . It's my opinion and some real information from patients which some people don't like but it's true. 

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #358 on: August 01, 2016, 06:19:19 PM »

And still nobody brought any kind of proof.

CCMidwest

« Reply #359 on: August 01, 2016, 07:06:47 PM »

And still nobody brought any kind of proof.

If LLuser1 wants to be taken seriously, he is going to have to fess up that he did LL already...and by which doctor, when, and any complications he has. Otherwise I consider him to be trolling and harassing.

I've already been flagging any of his nonsense with the forum rules he is in violation of.
5'7.5

Penguinn

« Reply #360 on: August 01, 2016, 07:53:30 PM »

She even lost her job.
How do you know that? :-\

Auron

« Reply #361 on: August 01, 2016, 09:13:45 PM »

Do I sound like a troll?

Before his surgery he told Cooper in the operating room 'You're my bitch' and he said he wanted to fk Musicmaker and she wanted too.

Like....honestly?

Auron

« Reply #362 on: August 01, 2016, 09:24:18 PM »

Her life is destroyed and she would be financially broken if not for her parents.

Music makes lots of money and she comes from a very rich family

Krp1 you'd be surprised to know where the real money is... Your friends Cooper and Musicmaker and Glenn are millionaires.

So...where did the millions go? You just said Monegal is a cheap option...

aboali1022

• Visitor
« Reply #363 on: August 01, 2016, 10:24:39 PM »

Away from the teenage drama this clown is making, it's absurd to see the meditators are so widely ok with the continues unproven attacks on Monegal, just saying  ::)
I'm not protecting him, it's just a matter of principle.

Lgazer

« Reply #364 on: August 07, 2016, 10:41:13 PM »

There are some horror stories about Monegal as about other doctors. I don't see why they shouldnt be included here. It's a proven fact Cooper and other patients had complications and they weren't solved and had to go to different doctors. Other doctors' horror stories are posted here and nobody complains.

Ozymandias

« Reply #365 on: August 07, 2016, 10:49:00 PM »

There are some horror stories about Monegal as about other doctors. I don't see why they shouldnt be included here. It's a proven fact Cooper and other patients had complications and they weren't solved and had to go to different doctors. Other doctors' horror stories are posted here and nobody complains.

Nice try, LLuser1  ::)

LLCaptain

« Reply #366 on: August 08, 2016, 01:16:42 AM »

Away from the teenage drama this clown is making, it's absurd to see the meditators are so widely ok with the continues unproven attacks on Monegal, just saying  ::)
I'm not protecting him, it's just a matter of principle.

Yeah, the forum moderators don't really give a crap. I don't blame them though, it takes a lot of energy to read LLUsers posts, let alone verify his lies/exaggerations and clean it up. "Monegal got fired in America", "Cooper broke his pinkie while lengthening his tibias", "MM has a huge house and a big dong"

It's just crazy how there's this guy, possibly adult male, possibly late 30s still living at his parents house, and spends his nights obsessing about a doctor he won't even do LL with.

I mean.. wouldn't you rather spend that time wanking it and ordering take out? Or if I was him, I'd work at Burger King to afford some second hand externals in Russia. Hm... fire roasted 90% beef patties, crisp lettuce, bacon & mayo between 2 sesame buns.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #367 on: August 20, 2016, 02:46:09 AM »

ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS

So...where did the millions go? You just said Monegal is a cheap option...

Poor beautiful Musicmaker broken doll with broken legs. I feel very sorry for her. She wasn't short and she has lost everything and she doesn't say anything because the doctor takes advantage of her goodwill. She has spent more than 100k, she can't work anymore, she can't walk anymore. She lies to the forum members but the doctor lies to her. Her case is  much worse than what you read here. Liars. Other patients told me the truth.

The doctor doesn't care because he can walk and he can work and he has her money and all patients' money. He only cares about money not about patients. He doesn't give a crap about Musicmaker, Cooper and the teenage guy. Surgery is bad. Attention is bad. Some patients complained he was always late for appointments and Xrays or never showed up. You get what you pay for. He is cheap. Paley is expensive, but Paley is better. Not much attention but good surgery at least. Cheap is expensive. That's the lesson we have to learn.

Ask Cooper. He wanted to save  money and he made a very bad deal. He lost money, a very large amount. Poor Cooper would have lost his job too but he had some resources, he could work at home. Not everything was lost but he was very depressed and this affected him a lot.

This is a cautionary tale for you all. Cheap is expensive.

Like....honestly?

He said that. You can ask patients. He makes inappropriate comments all the time, sexual comments, and doesn't have a professional behavior with coworkers and patients and nurses. He said Cooper was his bitch and he said he wanted to fk Musicmaker and she wanted too. The first day he met her he invited her dinner and Musicmaker said yes. They both fancy each other and say the other is hot. Be ready to be harrasSed if you are a woman or if he wants to get something from you. He makes inappropriate comments about every woman he sees even in the hospital and he texts frantically to get what he wants from all his patients (support in forum). He behaves like a 15 year old. In America he would have been fired long time ago. Many inappropriate things going on in Spain.

@LLcaptain you make fun of me and you aren't right. Many people here know I'm telling the truth.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #368 on: August 20, 2016, 11:01:17 AM »

I think(and probably a lot of people will agree) that there are doctors which are pretty cheap and really decent(and for the sake of it no im not talking about monegal).

You even commended Birkholtz in his topic when he(at least comparing to the others) is pretty cheap.

zantac20

« Reply #369 on: August 20, 2016, 02:40:18 PM »

ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS

Poor beautiful Musicmaker broken doll with broken legs. I feel very sorry for her. She wasn't short and she has lost everything and she doesn't say anything because the doctor takes advantage of her goodwill. She has spent more than 100k, she can't work anymore, she can't walk anymore. She lies to the forum members but the doctor lies to her. Her case is  much worse than what you read here. Liars. Other patients told me the truth.

The doctor doesn't care because he can walk and he can work and he has her money and all patients' money. He only cares about money not about patients. He doesn't give a crap about Musicmaker, Cooper and the teenage guy. Surgery is bad. Attention is bad. Some patients complained he was always late for appointments and Xrays or never showed up. You get what you pay for. He is cheap. Paley is expensive, but Paley is better. Not much attention but good surgery at least. Cheap is expensive. That's the lesson we have to learn.

Ask Cooper. He wanted to save  money and he made a very bad deal. He lost money, a very large amount. Poor Cooper would have lost his job too but he had some resources, he could work at home. Not everything was lost but he was very depressed and this affected him a lot.

He said that. You can ask patients. He makes inappropriate comments all the time, sexual comments, and doesn't have a professional behavior with coworkers and patients and nurses. He said Cooper was his bitch and he said he wanted to fk Musicmaker and she wanted too. The first day he met her he invited her dinner and Musicmaker said yes. They both fancy each other and say the other is hot. Be ready to be harrasSed if you are a woman or if he wants to get something from you. He makes inappropriate comments about every woman he sees even in the hospital and he texts frantically to get what he wants from all his patients (support in forum). He behaves like a 15 year old. In America he would have been fired long time ago. Many inappropriate things going on in Spain.

@LLcaptain you make fun of me and you aren't right. Many people here know I'm telling the truth.

You say you don't want to sound trollish but then I read this

"He said Cooper was his bitch and he was going to fk Musickmaker"

I really really doubt a sane person would say such things, at least in public. And trust me, you can't go as far as being a a renowned doctor being insane...

I thank you for warning us if you really believe this doctor isn't worthy, but I still need to talk with him and make my decision.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #370 on: August 20, 2016, 03:47:20 PM »

You say you don't want to sound trollish but then I read this

"He said Cooper was his bitch and he was going to fk Musickmaker"

I really really doubt a sane person would say such things, at least in public. And trust me, you can't go as far as being a a renowned doctor being insane...

I thank you for warning us if you really believe this doctor isn't worthy, but I still need to talk with him and make my decision.

That's the key, no sane person would say that but he does. You can ask his patients. In my opinion he has a personality disorder but it's just my opinion. Having a personality disorder is not the same as being crazy, btw.

ub40

« Reply #371 on: August 20, 2016, 05:08:35 PM »

Man, if monegal and one of his patients fancy each other that's their business. You're a really creepy dude LLuser. You're white knighting for someone that doesn't want you to, that's what stalkers do
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24   Go Up