Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal  (Read 291994 times)

Auron

Re: Dr Alex Monegal (Barcelona, Spain) Clinica Diagonal
« Reply #403 on: October 25, 2016, 03:06:20 PM »

NoRegrets you don't know what you're saying. I'm not Lluser and the case you are talking about has nothing to do with Fitbone failures. In Penguins case the nail failed in OR and was replaced immediately in the same OR (no need of extra surgery). However, when Fitbone has failed in the past it has failed in OR and they had no replacement for the poor patient (not Penguin's case) or it failed when the patient had done 1 cm or 5 cm and needed several extra surgeries. It has failed many times according to patients themselves. The doctor said to his future patients it never failed and that's the reason why Lluser and other people exposed him here.
I know exactly what I am saying and what I said its the truth.

You expect people to believe you when you're clearly lying when you say that you're not LLuser1. TIBIKE already said that you write the same way as LLuser1 and infact you do. Not just the way you write but what you write is exactly the same.

As if this isn't enough to prove you're LLuser1, Lgazer account was created during your first ban and suddenly stopped posting on the 29th ofMay. 29th of May is the day that LLuser1 got his account back and started posting again. LLuser1 is banned a 2nd time mid October and Lgazer is back in the same week as LLuser1 is banned, again.

I'm used to be polite but dude, just go fk yourself with all your lies.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #404 on: October 25, 2016, 03:16:58 PM »

Dear Users

Of Course You are not Lluser.
As To clarify with The implant subject:

In my experience I had no case of implant failure until The case You refer To. The only thing I explained To my patients was The statistic given To me by The manufacturer (12 failures in more than 2000 Fitbone 4 Implants).

About implant choice:

I have explained several times The perfect implant does not exist. There are things about Precice I prefer from The Fitbone, and things from The Fitbone I prefer from The precice. In my opinion I prefer The Fitbone because It s not just a nail, we have bone transport nail (not available with precice) and we can adapt The system To a prosthesis (in case of bone tumour).
I have been offered To use Precice (They offered me 10% profit) and I refused. WITTENSTEIN surgeons do not get any profit prom The companys.
On top of that, I have no experience with precice and You can read in Acta Ortopedica about The reliability of Precice.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4062798/

Hmm, the study is about the first generation of Precise doe.

Lgazer

« Reply #405 on: October 25, 2016, 03:21:24 PM »

Sorry man Noregrets you don't know what you're talking about. I posted in May, then I was out of the forum for 2 months but came back in August! Not in October. Your theory doesn't work. I haven't posted much but I have been again in the forums from August and you can check some of my posts then. I have the same opinion than LLuser in many things but I have never copy pasted

So Monegal how many implants failed? why didn't you have a replacement as Parihar did? Why did this persons have so many surgeries if Fitbone can be tested in OR? And then how many screws got loose? I have heard many patients got screws loose (50%).

Lgazer

« Reply #406 on: October 25, 2016, 03:23:01 PM »

Hmm, the study is about the first generation of Precise doe.

If you read studies about first generation Fitbone they are much worse! All good surgeons know that first fitbone didn't work at all. Precise is way better. It's my opinion doe

Auron

« Reply #407 on: October 25, 2016, 03:26:20 PM »

Sorry man Noregrets you don't know what you're talking about. I posted in May, then I was out of the forum for 2 months but came back in August! Not in October. Your theory doesn't work. I haven't posted much but I have been again in the forums from August and you can check some of my posts then. I have the same opinion than LLuser in many things but I have never copy pasted

So Monegal how many implants failed? why didn't you have a replacement as Parihar did? Why did this persons have so many surgeries if Fitbone can be tested in OR? And then how many screws got loose? I have heard many patients got screws loose (50%).
No you didn't come back in August. you had 3 post on 7th August but thats about it. It's funny that even with all this evidence you still deny it.

Penguinn

« Reply #408 on: October 25, 2016, 03:27:19 PM »

Actually that is Ellipse's policy not Dr. Parihar's. They usually ship 3 sets of nails at once.

And I do think you're LLUser1, not many people call him Monegal instead of Dr. Monegal.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #409 on: October 25, 2016, 03:29:04 PM »

Ehh and again this topic turned to be LLuser circlejerk.

Screw it, i'm done with monegal oriented topics.

Lgazer

« Reply #410 on: October 25, 2016, 03:29:41 PM »

I call him Monegal because Cooper said in his diary he didn't deserve Dr title
Nevermind I don't care about you. Butcher your legs if you want

zantac20

« Reply #411 on: October 25, 2016, 06:26:16 PM »

Lluser pls you are already a meme of this forum

insearchofanswers

« Reply #412 on: October 29, 2016, 10:00:46 PM »

Where can I find Musicmaker's diary?

onemorefoot

« Reply #413 on: October 29, 2016, 10:07:44 PM »

She didnt write a diary.
Budget will determine my future.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #414 on: October 29, 2016, 10:08:44 PM »

She didnt write a diary.

Nope, she had a diary here but i guess she asked to delete it.

insearchofanswers

« Reply #415 on: October 29, 2016, 10:16:05 PM »

Can anybody summarize the diary for me please?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #416 on: October 29, 2016, 10:19:08 PM »

She had Limb Lengthening surgery.

The end.

insearchofanswers

« Reply #417 on: October 29, 2016, 10:19:53 PM »

Man be more explicit  ;D

Zaney

• Short & Devastatingly Handsome
« Reply #418 on: October 29, 2016, 10:20:43 PM »

Sure, Dr. Monegal ruined her legs and ruined her life, and about a half a dozen other patients as well. Read up on the posts from Cooper...

Musicmaker is wheelchair bound indefinitely with very little hope of any kind of normal life. A bunch of people who don't want this fact to be true, cause Dr. Monegal offers cheap internal lengthening in Europe, will continue to support this doctor, but hey, there are still people who support Dr. Sarin.

What can you say, some people are just idiots!

zantac20

« Reply #419 on: October 30, 2016, 04:13:59 AM »

Sure, Dr. Monegal ruined her legs and ruined her life, and about a half a dozen other patients as well. Read up on the posts from Cooper...

Musicmaker is wheelchair bound indefinitely with very little hope of any kind of normal life. A bunch of people who don't want this fact to be true, cause Dr. Monegal offers cheap internal lengthening in Europe, will continue to support this doctor, but hey, there are still people who support Dr. Sarin.

What can you say, some people are just idiots!

My theory is that you are just Cooper and thats it.

If you are gonna talk about half a dozen patients we need some kind of proof. We all know Cooper had a bad experiencd. Musicmaker doesn't even want you to talk about her, she is happy with doctor Monehal amd thats everything thst matters.

Stop calling people idiot just because you csn't prove your words mate. Even if you were right, your obsession is making you look like a fool. Seriously, stop this, please.

Zaney

« Reply #420 on: October 30, 2016, 10:22:19 PM »

Were you wearing your tinfoil hat when you received that insightful message from the voices in your head? You forgot about my affiliation with the illuminati.

she is happy with doctor Monehal amd thats everything thst matters.

Yep, you are exactly right. Never mind her being confined to a wheelchair and unable to actually use her legs to, you know, walk.

Even if you were right

I am right, and you obviously just want to have surgery with Dr. Monegal so bad that you don't want to believe the truth. So go ahead and have your LL surgery with Dr. Monegal, you will only regret that decision for the rest of your life. But, at least you'll be happy, right?

Auron

« Reply #421 on: October 30, 2016, 11:41:26 PM »

Just ignore him. Hes Mr. Sarcastic  ::)

Bander72

« Reply #422 on: October 31, 2016, 04:19:57 AM »

Well this is mongeals thread so he really is not hijacking anything. Let them fight.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

LLCaptain

« Reply #423 on: October 31, 2016, 05:38:18 AM »

Cooper is not active in this forum, the guy has a family and other things to do. He doesn't hang around here feeling sorry for himself.

I suspect Zaney is LLUser1/Lgazer. He's been spreading the same message for over 2 years now, astounding amount of hate from this guy.

Morissette

« Reply #424 on: October 31, 2016, 05:41:23 AM »

I suspect Zaney is LLUser1/Lgazer. He's been spreading the same message for over 2 years now, astounding amount of hate from this guy.

Right? I had Monegal pm me reassure me that I would be okay and not too worry(not that I was). Never once spoke to Monegal or even ever considered him as an option. If he took the time to message a stranger on a forum I would imagine he cares for his patients.

Zaney

« Reply #425 on: October 31, 2016, 05:53:17 AM »

I suspect Zaney is LLUser1/Lgazer.

Just ignore him. Hes Mr. Sarcastic

My theory is that you are just Cooper

Don't stop there, by all means keep going. Here i'll help you.

I was the shooter on the grassy knoll, I organized the moon landing hoax, I created the lizard people posing as humans who rule the world, the black UN helicopters who secretly kidnap people take orders from me.....

I'm sure your combined intelligence is going to take you all very far in life  ;)

Auron

« Reply #426 on: October 31, 2016, 10:43:24 AM »

I was the shooter on the grassy knoll, I organized the moon landing hoax, I created the lizard people posing as humans who rule the world, the black UN helicopters who secretly kidnap people take orders from me.....

I'm sure your combined intelligence is going to take you all very far in life  ;)
If you're going to deny that you're Mr. Sarcastic it just proves how much you ashamed of your previous appearences here :D

Ozymandias

« Reply #427 on: October 31, 2016, 12:04:16 PM »

The fact that your account was created just 4 days after the trollocaust (both LLuser and Sarcastic banned) is suspicious, to say the least.

Bander72

« Reply #428 on: November 01, 2016, 09:08:13 PM »

If you don't take me seriously it's your problem but do believe when I say he is facing cases and potential cases of negligence and uses improper behavior at work. Everybody in this forum knows about their patients' medical problems. Other issues... He uses obscene language and words. Before his surgery he told Cooper in the operating room 'You're my bitch' and he said he wanted to fk Musicmaker and she wanted too. He also showed her private medical pics in underwear to people. In America he would have ALREADY been fired.

Sorry I know its old but had to read it over and over again. :D

BiggestProblem

« Reply #429 on: November 01, 2016, 10:05:25 PM »

I haven't read a lot on your case. But I would like to ask, without attacking Dr. Monegal etc. What happened that made you crippled? What went wrong?
Height: 166cm
Wingspan: 168cm

Finishing school before doing surgery. Most likely to just do tibias to become at least 170cm.

zantac20

« Reply #430 on: November 02, 2016, 08:12:46 AM »

Sorry I know its old but had to read it over and over again. :D
He is actually funny. Every forum needs a troll, even this one  ;D

Bander72

« Reply #431 on: November 02, 2016, 11:17:05 AM »

I haven't read a lot on your case. But I would like to ask, without attacking Dr. Monegal etc. What happened that made you crippled? What went wrong?
and why did you get rid of journal. Dont you think its strange that he likes to do one limb at a time. I havent heard another doctor besides maybe russians say that they prefer that.

Bander72

« Reply #432 on: November 02, 2016, 11:19:27 AM »

Not funny at all, man.  >:(

In more than 16 years Dr Monegal hasn't had a negligence cause. In fact, no patient has reported a single complication here since Cooper had his surgery. You must decide who you trust more: a guy who has been banned twice in this forum for spreading false information or the man who has placed more fitbones in the world after Baumgart?

About Dr Monegal's patients' real opinion, I would advise you to have a look at the gift one patient gave to him some days ago:

https://imgur.com/gallery/eRm17

If you don't understand the message, you can use Google Translator, like the troll does, or you can ask me.

Regards,

And from some of the doctors own post here leaves me wondering how skilled he is.

Ozymandias

« Reply #433 on: November 02, 2016, 11:38:53 AM »

and why did you get rid of journal. Dont you think its strange that he likes to do one limb at a time. I havent heard another doctor besides maybe russians say that they prefer that.

187 posts here and you still don't know Rainer Baumgart?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24   Go Up