Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: International Heightism  (Read 448 times)

Sorcerer

International Heightism
« on: January 30, 2022, 06:47:40 AM »

I remember you wrote in China the Limb Lengthening hospital felt like a mental hospital. Made me laugh.
If he described it right I wouldn't be surprised I heard of this kind of news.
In China heightism is ingrained into the society as hell and admittedly China is the most heightism country so I can figure out why that limb lengthening hospital is a dumpster riddled with maniacs.

ilovescience

In China heightism is ingrained into the society as hell and admittedly China is the most heightism country so I can figure out why that limb lengthening hospital is a dumpster riddled with maniacs.

I think LL may be the next popular cosmetic surgery to China and the neighboring countries if done safely and painlessly. A lot of people want to be basketball players.

sprit33

China is absolutely not the most heightism country.Maybe because you live in China, you read too much content about height anxiety.However ,every country does,male in every country want to be taller, and female in every country want a boyfriend who is taller than average.You hear a lot of complaints from short people, believe me, in countries where the average height is higher, short people are more anxious and desperate.After natural selection, if a country has a taller average height, it may be a heightism
 country.China does not have a high average height.Girls are demanding taller  when choosing a mate,but that's just their ideal vision.You see that the couples on the street, there are a lot of male between 165 and 170(more in southern cities),you can still get a girlfriend at this height,because there are not many tall people.On the contrary, China is more friendly to short people because the average height is not too tall.

ilovescience

China is absolutely not the most heightism country.Maybe because you live in China, you read too much content about height anxiety.However ,every country does,male in every country want to be taller, and female in every country want a boyfriend who is taller than average.You hear a lot of complaints from short people, believe me, in countries where the average height is higher, short people are more anxious and desperate.After natural selection, if a country has a taller average height, it may be a heightism
 country.China does not have a high average height.Girls are demanding taller  when choosing a mate,but that's just their ideal vision.You see that the couples on the street, there are a lot of male between 165 and 170(more in southern cities),you can still get a girlfriend at this height,because there are not many tall people.On the contrary, China is more friendly to short people because the average height is not too tall.

Do you feel in southern cities of China, more than half of male population are within 160 to 170 heights?

sprit33

Do you feel in southern cities of China, more than half of male population are within 160 to 170 heights?
165~170, not half, maybe 20~30%? This height is very common, when 30% of people are in this range, you will not be so desperate.

Living in a country where the average height is not high, the ideal mate for girls is tall, but they will compromise with reality (most people are not very tall), while living in a country with a high average height, women generally do not compromise with male height,because there are so many tall people and they have so many options.

Chinese people who are taller than 175 will not have any demand idea for LL, but due to the masculine and alpha male aesthetics of western countries, some 180cm men in northern Europe even want to increase their height by 8cm and become a real monster, male in Western countries are keen on fitness , muscular, tall and wide frame, masculine face. If you have lived in both two regions for a long time you can feel the difference.

Sorcerer

If you are fixed on China's Genzs then you'll eat your crow if you don't mind me to disagree on your conclusions.
Sure I'd say short is a worldwide issue but due to the diversed cultures and societies and whatnots all over the world, the conclusion about how short men are treated in their home countries is not for sure the same with each other and China also cannot for sure exempt from this. So as a totally nerve-wrecked short man by China's toxic views of man's heights, I gotta thumb down your judgements on China's acceptances to short males nowadays and I can tell you a 168cm Dutch is way luckier than being 170cm tall as a China's Genz.
First off, China's inflation of height is very disgusting and horrendous, such as '185cm is on average as a 12 y.o boy', '186cm is a little short around 14 y.o', 'Men under 185cm are disabled' and other bs like these, but I cannot see very often in the websites open for other countries' users.
Secondly, China's population is too excessive although it ceases to keep booming, but still is one of the root causes of distressful competitions(or 'involutions') in any aspects in China.
Thirdly, what you experienced was just 'Selection Bias' and my moods did not get any better bc of what you said to me cuz I know the majority of short men in China cannot have girls crush on them and that's one of the reasons why I am dying for LL.
Finally, thx for your inspirations but still cannot give up meditating on LL and I suggest you should take a look at the websites of Chian that are mostly riddled with youngsters and your socks will be knocked off after you know how toxicly they are perceiving heights.

Sorcerer

I think LL may be the next popular cosmetic surgery to China and the neighboring countries if done safely and painlessly. A lot of people want to be basketball players.
LL is gonna very likely decrease your athleticism and deter you very badly from becoming a basketball player if you want to.
But like I said nearly everyone who is attempting to do LL would rather have less athleticism(not disabilities) than being short so most of them do this surgery not in order to become basketball players but just to become more attractive and self-confident.
Suppose I was ambitious of becoming a basketball player in addition to really outstanding basketball skills, but only 160cm tall, I would contrive very deadly for exchanging my dream and skills for just being tall and living an average life.
As opposed to most of mentally normal users on this forum, at moments before, I was thinking having Leukemia or Quadriplegia is better than being short so why I am overwhelmed in LL is pretty self-explained.

sprit33

Re: What if are LL surgeons faced with the patients with mental problems?
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2022, 05:10:01 PM »

If you are fixed on China's Genzs then you'll eat your crow if you don't mind me to disagree on your conclusions.
Sure I'd say short is a worldwide issue but due to the diversed cultures and societies and whatnots all over the world, the conclusion about how short men are treated in their home countries is not for sure the same with each other and China also cannot for sure exempt from this. So as a totally nerve-wrecked short man by China's toxic views of man's heights, I gotta thumb down your judgements on China's acceptances to short males nowadays and I can tell you a 168cm Dutch is way luckier than being 170cm tall as a China's Genz.
First off, China's inflation of height is very disgusting and horrendous, such as '185cm is on average as a 12 y.o boy', '186cm is a little short around 14 y.o', 'Men under 185cm are disabled' and other bs like these, but I cannot see very often in the websites open for other countries' users.
Secondly, China's population is too excessive although it ceases to keep booming, but still is one of the root causes of distressful competitions(or 'involutions') in any aspects in China.
Thirdly, what you experienced was just 'Selection Bias' and my moods did not get any better bc of what you said to me cuz I know the majority of short men in China cannot have girls crush on them and that's one of the reasons why I am dying for LL.
Finally, thx for your inspirations but still cannot give up meditating on LL and I suggest you should take a look at the websites of Chian that are mostly riddled with youngsters and your socks will be knocked off after you know how toxicly they are perceiving heights.

I know that the Chinese Internet is full of bluffs and exaggerated rhetoric (or in chinese "zui pao"), a person is 180cm, and then he says below 180cm is a disability. Let's look at the reality, the proportion of young people above 180cm is only about 10% in China (maybe even less in some areas,this is backed by statistics), then the average height in the Netherlands is 180cm, we all know what the average height in China is, we all know that 175cm is in China definitely a nice height.

For example, you will see a lot of beautiful women on streaming media, but it does not mean that you are surrounded by beautiful women. These beauties are one in a thousand in daily life. The proportion of Chinese boys with a height of 185cm may be only 1%. "below 185cm is disabled", we all know that this is a radical and interesting statement.,don't have to be serious.You pay attention to a lot of height-related content, and the algorithm of the system constantly recommends height-related content to you according to your interests, bringing more anxiety

The performance of a certain height in the mate choosing market is related to the distribution of heights in the country. That's what matters. It doesn't really matter what people say, and most of these interesting rhetoric come from teenagers. A 170cm Chinese man and a 170cm Dutch man, who is more competitive in the local mate choosing market and who is more pitiful, the answer is too obvious.

Then I don't think only China internet have this exaggerated content. In fact, Chinese people are much gentler on this kind of exaggerated rhetoric. I have seen many exaggerated rhetoric about height and appearance in English forums,incel forums, which are more radical than Chinese people (like " No clearly defined jaw is a death sentence", like "below 5'10'' ,go kill yourself")
I'm doing this not to keep you away from LL, I'm just arguing that China is not the most heightism country.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
Re: International Heightism
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2022, 05:11:49 PM »

Something to know about China is how materialistic they've become, especially the girls since there's such a big gender imbalance.  It's a country where young people take out large loans relative to their salary to buy an iPhone to impress others.  So I do believe the problem is worse there than an outsider would imagine.

sprit33

I feel like I'm making a very rational argument, but Mulholland Dr has deleted all relevant posts, I'd like to ask why. I'm just denying your point with no offense. I'm confused about this.

sprit33

Re: Re: What if are LL surgeons faced with the patients with mental problems?
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2022, 05:18:43 PM »

If you think my post still needs to be deleted, I don't mind opening another topic to discuss this matter

Sorcerer

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2022, 05:45:29 PM »

I know that the Chinese Internet is full of bluffs and exaggerated rhetoric (or in chinese "zui pao"), a person is 180cm, and then he says below 180cm is a disability. Let's look at the reality, the proportion of young people above 180cm is only about 10% in China (maybe even less in some areas,this is backed by statistics), then the average height in the Netherlands is 180cm, we all know what the average height in China is, we all know that 175cm is in China definitely a nice height.

For example, you will see a lot of beautiful women on streaming media, but it does not mean that you are surrounded by beautiful women. These beauties are one in a thousand in daily life. The proportion of Chinese boys with a height of 185cm may be only 1%. "below 185cm is disabled", we all know that this is a radical and interesting statement.,don't have to be serious.You pay attention to a lot of height-related content, and the algorithm of the system constantly recommends height-related content to you according to your interests, bringing more anxiety

The performance of a certain height in the mate choosing market is related to the distribution of heights in the country. That's what matters. It doesn't really matter what people say, and most of these interesting rhetoric come from teenagers. A 170cm Chinese man and a 170cm Dutch man, who is more competitive in the local mate choosing market and who is more pitiful, the answer is too obvious.

Then I don't think only China internet have this exaggerated content. In fact, Chinese people are much gentler on this kind of exaggerated rhetoric. I have seen many exaggerated rhetoric about height and appearance in English forums,incel forums, which are more radical than Chinese people (like " No clearly defined jaw is a death sentence", like "below 5'10'' ,go kill yourself")
I'm doing this not to keep you away from LL, I'm just arguing that China is not the most heightism country.
Actually I was fixing my eyes on the last 2 paragraphs of your statements and that really knocked my socks off. Now I am more convinced that human's nature is identical but just 'diversed'. It seems to me that rhetoric is not exclusive to China maybe cuz I haven't spent enough time on English forums so I am delusive of only China's forums being that hilarious so thx u for informing of those facts!
But you gotta know just bc different countries have their own average heights so when you convert one guy standing at certain height you should convert his height into the height according to his country's average height like 170cm in China should be converted into 160cm in the Netherlands but my point is still that the latter is way luckier than the former and I have elaborated the reasons why I was thinking about it that way.
But yeah you won me over the arguments about China being not the most heightism country or I think heightism is a destined phenomena as less and less ppl are suffering from bad living qualities due to the indigences?

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2022, 05:47:53 PM »

I feel like I'm making a very rational argument, but Mulholland Dr has deleted all relevant posts, I'd like to ask why. I'm just denying your point with no offense. I'm confused about this.
No mod didn't delete my posts. He just moved my posts into the Off topic section and if you are still interested in this topic then you should go into the thread in the Off topic section but I don't think imbalanced hetreosexual, toxic culture, and excessive population cannot corroborate China is one of, at least, top heightism countries.

sprit33

Re: What if are LL surgeons faced with the patients with mental problems?
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2022, 06:25:17 PM »

No mod didn't delete my posts. He just moved my posts into the Off topic section and if you are still interested in this topic then you should go into the thread in the Off topic section but I don't think imbalanced hetreosxxual, toxic culture, and excessive population cannot corroborate China is one of, at least, top heightism countries.
I'm sorry I had this thought, I thought my post was deleted.I'm a new forum user.
I really agree with your in East Asian culture involution and competition part, thank you for being a gentleman when I discuss and question it.

ilovescience

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2022, 09:54:08 PM »

LL is gonna very likely decrease your athleticism and deter you very badly from becoming a basketball player if you want to.
But like I said nearly everyone who is attempting to do LL would rather have less athleticism(not disabilities) than being short so most of them do this surgery not in order to become basketball players but just to become more attractive and self-confident.
Suppose I was ambitious of becoming a basketball player in addition to really outstanding basketball skills, but only 160cm tall, I would contrive very deadly for exchanging my dream and skills for just being tall and living an average life.
As opposed to most of mentally normal users on this forum, at moments before, I was thinking having Leukemia or Quadriplegia is better than being short so why I am overwhelmed in LL is pretty self-explained.

LL would be a good option for some who want to be movie stars that were required to certain heights. In some movie director wants the main protagonist tobe at least 180!

Highest

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2022, 10:01:21 PM »

Something to know about China is how materialistic they've become, especially the girls since there's such a big gender imbalance.  It's a country where young people take out large loans relative to their salary to buy an iPhone to impress others.  So I do believe the problem is worse there than an outsider would imagine.

Supply and demand. Chinese girls will demand more because they can.
Hard to have sympathy when Chinese enacted large scale female infanticide and are now dealing with the consequences.

Sorcerer

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2022, 06:32:55 AM »

Supply and demand. Chinese girls will demand more because they can.
Hard to have sympathy when Chinese enacted large scale female infanticide and are now dealing with the consequences.
It is more ridiculous for Genz girls to condescend upon young males on the grounds of the female infanticides in the past and then they are making everything look like young males have committed this crime so girls are empowered to do everything excessive to young males and girls stop corking up to indulge their desires and arrogances.
Pages: [1]   Go Up