Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What if are LL surgeons faced with the patients with mental problems?  (Read 568 times)

Sorcerer

As we all know, being short may induce to some mental problems so out of curiosity I wanna know how surgeons deal with those patients with mental problems if any? For instance one guy exclaims for lengthening 20cm or more with great desire cuz he feels too short and even acts aggressive towards the surgeons. How do surgeons deal with such patients?

ilovescience

Re: What if are LL surgeons faced with the patients with mental problems?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 01:07:16 AM »

As we all know, being short may induce to some mental problems so out of curiosity I wanna know how surgeons deal with those patients with mental problems if any? For instance one guy exclaims for lengthening 20cm or more with great desire cuz he feels too short and even acts aggressive towards the surgeons. How do surgeons deal with such patients?

There should be someone accompanying the surgeons right? Someone who settles a dispute if something happens.

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2022, 01:16:49 AM »

There should be someone accompanying the surgeons right? Someone who settles a dispute if something happens.
Sometimes violence is the only solution to violence.

ilovescience

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 01:20:45 AM »

Sometimes violence is the only solution to violence.

Let's say Lee is man who wants to have LL done, and Ming is the surgeon. If Lee visited a hospital talking to Ming, and there was an disagreement with money or payment. Lee shouted Ming or even threw a punch, Ming should hit back? Or just call the police for best solution???

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 02:11:47 AM »

Most surgeons do psychological screening first.

Sorcerer

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 03:31:19 AM »

Most surgeons do psychological screening first.
I dunno if I can pretend to be normal but I have Depression caused by height so I dunno if I can get passed on the Paley's psychological screening.

Sorcerer

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2022, 03:34:04 AM »

Let's say Lee is man who wants to have LL done, and Ming is the surgeon. If Lee visited a hospital talking to Ming, and there was an disagreement with money or payment. Lee shouted Ming or even threw a punch, Ming should hit back? Or just call the police for best solution???
I mean for example the guardians are not dispensable and if patients are making troubles in their institutes or something cuz surgeons don't allow them to lengthen as much as wanted then the guardians should step in otherwise surgeons will be likely to be in danger.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2022, 06:16:13 AM »

It's the same procedure as for all other surgeons.  That kind of thing happens regularly.

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2022, 06:21:16 AM »

It's the same procedure as for all other surgeons.  That kind of thing happens regularly.
All right thx for informing me of that. I am fixated on Paley's Option 3 which will go crazy to lengthen me by 16cm but I am really dying for it hope he can get me passed on it.

Highest

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2022, 06:32:49 AM »

I remember you wrote in China the Limb Lengthening hospital felt like a mental hospital. Made me laugh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up