Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would You Accept Lab Grown Foods?  (Read 719 times)

ilovescience

Would You Accept Lab Grown Foods?
« on: October 03, 2021, 12:00:13 AM »

Lab grown foods is going to become our diets in future, and this will reshape our world we live in.

Lab grown meats, also known as cultured meats, is made by scientists in the laboratory. They took building block cells from an animal and bathed the cells in a nutrients in order to help them duplicate, and finally put them into a device named bioreactor. Once the unstructured meats had formed, scaffolding would be used to shape the products.

There are benefits to lab grown meats. Less contamination comes to mind, because you won't have to worry about E.Coli anymore. Cultured meats also require much less land, use less water, and produces less pollution! Most importantly, it solves the problem of "animal cruelty." No animals have to be slaughtered anymore, and this may convince some vegetarians to try.

The only disadvantage of lab grown meats is their cost, which could be expensive, but not ridiculously so.

If you don't know about lab grown meats, here is a video that explains it.

ilovescience

Re: Would You Accept Lab Grown Foods?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 12:03:34 AM »

Here is another video that talks about how lab grown meats were made, and the impact they might have. The video explains in detail.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 12:18:50 AM »

Sure, I'll accept it.

ilovescience

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 01:29:04 AM »

Sure, I'll accept it.

:D It's going to solve problems with world's hunger. Enough foods be produced so everyone could eat.

Sorcerer

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 03:47:47 AM »

Sure.Industrialized foods have already been on our tables and if lab grown foods are yummy and nutritional,why shouldn't we accept them?
As for prices,I think as long as the market is handsome enough,they won't be problems.Also animals are highly demanding for environments,nutritions,climates,and other natural restrictions,so lab grown foods will be a trend in the future,let alone we won't see animals being slaughtered anymore.
Also I heard that Japaneses have invented aritificial 'sh*tlike' meats and Japanese experts announced they were nutritional and can get over resource shortages in the world LOL.

ilovescience

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2021, 03:58:31 AM »

Sure.Industrialized foods have already been on our tables and if lab grown foods are yummy and nutritional,why shouldn't we accept them?
As for prices,I think as long as the market is handsome enough,they won't be problems.Also animals are highly demanding for environments,nutritions,climates,and other natural restrictions,so lab grown foods will be a trend in the future,let alone we won't see animals being slaughtered anymore.
Also I heard that Japaneses have invented aritificial 'sh*tlike' meats and Japanese experts announced they were nutritional and can get over resource shortages in the world LOL.

There are people who don't want to eat meats, and animal cruelty is the biggest reason. Every animal has feeling. If we could eat meats without animal cruelty, there would be more people accepting to eat meat.

Sorcerer

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 04:04:45 AM »

There are people who don't want to eat meats, and animal cruelty is the biggest reason. Every animal has feeling. If we could eat meats without animal cruelty, there would be more people accepting to eat meat.
Yeah i don't know why religions are still existing on this world cuz they won't be beneficial to any country's developments in all apsects very much,also persuading some ppl out of meats.But animal cruelty is a true problem and few ppl dare watch animals being slaughtered just for human's diets.So lab grown meats I will cry 'hallelujah' for them LOL.

ilovescience

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2021, 02:08:21 PM »

Yeah i don't know why religions are still existing on this world cuz they won't be beneficial to any country's developments in all apsects very much,also persuading some ppl out of meats.But animal cruelty is a true problem and few ppl dare watch animals being slaughtered just for human's diets.So lab grown meats I will cry 'hallelujah' for them LOL.

Some Buddhist eats meats,while some not. Main reason also being animal cruelty. I'm sure it will change their opinions on that.

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2021, 03:16:54 PM »

Of course. The way they raise animals is not exactly humane. Lab grown meat is more resource efficient and ethical.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

ilovescience

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2021, 03:30:09 PM »

Of course. The way they raise animals is not exactly humane. Lab grown meat is more resource efficient and ethical.

Indeed, the world's population is expected to reach 10 billion in 2050. I hope by the time lab grown meats will be perfected so enough foods being supplied to everyone.

stevens

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2021, 09:14:36 PM »

Indeed, the world's population is expected to reach 10 billion in 2050. I hope by the time lab grown meats will be perfected so enough foods being supplied to everyone.
i dont even think we would even hit 8 billion because of the low birth rate. even if we finish all our natural resources population may even be cut in half if we dont have some artifical womb technology yet

ilovescience

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2021, 09:17:31 PM »

i dont even think we would even hit 8 billion because of the low birth rate. even if we finish all our natural resources population may even be cut in half if we dont have some artifical womb technology yet

I believe I saw a news, they invented an artificial womb to born a sheep right?

stevens

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2021, 03:48:42 AM »

I believe I saw a news, they invented an artificial womb to born a sheep right?
i know but i dont know so much about the topic

SirStretchAlot

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2021, 03:59:13 AM »

Only in the developed world is population growth plateauing. They're still mass breeding in Africa, South and Southeast Asia.
May 2021: 171cm (evening) > September 2021: 181cm
Wingspan: 170cm | Male: 29 | 65kg | Based in UK
Femurs: Betzbone with Dr. Betz | ITB Release: Dr. Giotikas
Dairy: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66558.0

Sorcerer

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2021, 05:27:59 AM »

Only in the developed world is population growth plateauing. They're still mass breeding in Africa, South and Southeast Asia.
China is also still playing with birth fire and trying to boost up population for one more time,which cannot be more stupid anymore  cuz Chineses are already screwd up by all of harms from the overpopulation and the larger the population is,the more screwed up people will be.

ilovescience

« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2021, 01:44:25 AM »

the fertility rates in developed countries are dropping,  but the world's population still growing. WHO predicted that the population will only get higher.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2021, 02:47:30 AM »

the fertility rates in developed countries are dropping,  but the world's population still growing. WHO predicted that the population will only get higher.

The projections are that underdeveloped countries will get richer and start to have lower birthrates in the coming decades and that it'll barely reach 10 billion if that, and stay around that level for a while before declining a bit.

Not sure if I believe this though. :-\

Sorcerer

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2021, 03:38:15 AM »

The projections are that underdeveloped countries will get richer and start to have lower birthrates in the coming decades and that it'll barely reach 10 billion if that, and stay around that level for a while before declining a bit.

I'm just expecting India and China to know the truths better and stop spilling sperms.They are already sharing the largest portions of the worldwide population and what are they thinking now?

Sorcerer

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2021, 03:47:29 AM »

Some Buddhist eats meats,while some not. Main reason also being animal cruelty. I'm sure it will change their opinions on that.
Actually now I thought of Buddism having more harms than benefits.First off,'modern' Buddism is extremely far away from the original Buddism,which excludes Karma,Incarnation,Hell and etc.Such horrible fairy tales were elaborated by ancient Chineses and Indians.Buddha himself just found out the conclusion "the possession of signs,there is falsehood' and that was all that he said.Secondly,modern Buddisms are plunding themselves into dating girls,feasting barbecues,using iphones and etc.How can we expect them?Thirdly,Buddism is now still depriving the old of their money and time just for unfalsifiable reasons.The last and the most important point is that Buddism is mitigating the process of developments in nearly all apsects in some ways although maybe it can sort of reduce people's anxieties and fears but it's still overweighing harms than benefits.Also I've run into several Buddisms cursing me into the Hell just because I said something that doesn't adapt to their expectations and that made me more loathing Buddism and Buddists.

ilovescience

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2021, 05:05:25 AM »

If the population does reach 10 billion, our Earth is still livable. Hopefully by the time we have very good technology to provide everyone the needs they must have.

AimHigh

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2021, 10:25:30 PM »

I think have the food and resources for 10 bill, just not the political/national/international will to fairly distribute the resources.
2016 5.3 cm RFem. Fitbone, 2019 8cm LFem. Precice 2.2, 2022 2.9 cm Rfem Precice 2.2

ilovescience

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2021, 02:05:06 PM »

I think have the food and resources for 10 bill, just not the political/national/international will to fairly distribute the resources.

Sorry but I am a little bit confused here. If adequate food supply for the growing world is not a problem, they will be distributed to people really hungry, right?

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2021, 04:11:40 PM »

Sorry but I am a little bit confused here. If adequate food supply for the growing world is not a problem, they will be distributed to people really hungry, right?

In the future there'll probably be adequate amounts of junk food but inadequate transportation and infrastructure to deliver it to the poor.  Just like now. :(

ilovescience

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2021, 03:39:49 AM »

In the future there'll probably be adequate amounts of junk food but inadequate transportation and infrastructure to deliver it to the poor.  Just like now. :(

I think there's going to be a lot of drones in future. Food delivery by drones should be a simple task by then.

ilovescience

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2021, 07:38:29 AM »

Just talked to some of my elder friends, they don't like the idea

Charizard

« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2021, 02:01:43 PM »

These news make me feel like Star Trek food replicator is on the way.
- Computer cook me a Cafe de Paris :D
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

ilovescience

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2021, 12:46:55 PM »

These news make me feel like Star Trek food replicator is on the way.
- Computer cook me a Cafe de Paris :D

Sci-fi movies were based on theory that may work or may not. Smartphone was thought to be a device only in sci-fi movie.

ilovescience

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2021, 02:57:15 PM »

I was wondering if you were a fan of Star Trek??? **
Pages: [1]   Go Up