Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: dr. Yuksel Yurttas , istanbul ,Turkey  (Read 7674 times)

mq66x

• Visitor
dr. Yuksel Yurttas , istanbul ,Turkey
« on: August 25, 2022, 12:57:41 PM »

Does anyone have any idea about the dr. Yuksel Yurttas , there are not many opinions about him, I contacted the doctor's assistant and he told me that the LON surgery costs 16000 euros and the hotel with physiotherapy costs approximately 1350 euros per month, but I am looking for people who have had the surgery with dr. Yuksel Yurttas, and they tell us about the results of the surgery and about their experience.

HopeGrowing

Re: dr. Yuksel Yurttas , istanbul ,Turkey
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2022, 09:10:02 PM »

Hello,

i am also looking for the experiences of other patients who have been operated by Dr. Yuksel Yurttas. I also phoned his assistants and he answered my questions correctly. Patient experiences would not be bad.

GrowTow

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2022, 04:44:01 PM »

I'm in the same spot.

I've heard he's good but I can't find many diaries. His assistant seems realistic and honest unlike others who sell you false dreams. Though this shouldn't really be considered a good thing. It's something that should be standard and expected.

Comfortably priced package with a good accommodation. The pricing side is all more than reasonable.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

douglasfunee

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2022, 06:05:51 PM »

I believe Nick from Nicholas' leg lengthening Journey on YouTube's surgery was done by Dr. Yuksel before he left wannabetaller to start his own practice.

HopeGrowing

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2022, 10:04:51 PM »

Any new Infos/ patient reports about this clinic/ doctor?

Tallshortguy96

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2022, 12:49:08 PM »

, this is his youtube channel for those that wonder

Tallshortguy96

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2022, 12:50:32 PM »

, this is his youtube channel for those that wonder

Link didnt work, just try 'yukselyurttas' on yt and he is on top

Harry1309

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2022, 03:25:59 PM »

How is your surgery going? Good luck!

Dralyr

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2023, 11:19:38 AM »

Butcher yükselll yurttasss  :D good luck
I've been saving money 2021 and finally came back to the forum. I going to have surgery.

I just hate livelifetaller and wannabetaller in turkey. I congratulate the people who have operated on other surgeons in Turkey

HopeGrowing

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2023, 09:04:01 AM »

Why are saying that? Do u have any experience with this Doctor?

Limbfan2020

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2023, 11:46:18 PM »

This patient from the doctor is still crippled. He's now in a nursing home, laying in bed the whole day with numbness and paresthesia.

https://youtu.be/Rxh7IZa__Kw

Unknown

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2023, 12:13:30 AM »

This video documentation of LL diary scares the crap out of me if thats the reality of LL. Imagine getting crippled voluntarily. Damn is that pretty damn brutal. One good thing about that guy is that he delivers unfiltered content through his vlogs, he is not a shill for any of these LL teams. If anything it seems more trustworthy. Interesting how Nic leg lengthening had such a different result than this guy.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2023, 01:01:26 AM »

This patient from the doctor is still crippled. He's now in a nursing home, laying in bed the whole day with numbness and paresthesia.

https://youtu.be/Rxh7IZa__Kw

This video documentation of LL diary scares the crap out of me if thats the reality of LL. Imagine getting crippled voluntarily. Damn is that pretty damn brutal. One good thing about that guy is that he delivers unfiltered content through his vlogs, he is not a shill for any of these LL teams. If anything it seems more trustworthy. Interesting how Nic leg lengthening had such a different result than this guy.

Currently doing it with Dr Yurttas team and I've heard a lot about this patient from other patients that were with him and the team here.

They have some every interesting stories..... I'm not getting into details for the sake of patient privacy.

Regardless, hope he gets well. LL is already tough as it is
My story of how Yuksel Yurttas crippled me:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=85804.0

Unknown

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2023, 02:59:03 AM »

Is the team good or was it his own fault that he didnt follow proper instructions?

Limbfan2020

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2023, 06:33:58 PM »

They have some every interesting stories.....

What do you mean? Please tell us the stories! We're all in the same boat!

10cm Tibia

« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2023, 06:27:29 PM »

Is the team good or was it his own fault that he didnt follow proper instructions?
It's obvious they're not good.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2023, 07:30:46 PM »

What do you mean? Please tell us the stories! We're all in the same boat!
It's obvious they're not good.

I mean I haven't had any issues so far. In my opinion they are great. I also don't feel comfortable sharing stories about patients. If the doctor himself or his team wants to share, then that's fine. I don't get paid for it lol.

IimblengethingTURKEY

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2023, 11:11:21 AM »

I will be having surgery with me Yuksell in either June or july. I plan to document every step of the process from surgery to recovery and everything in between if Dr Yuksell allows it. Don't ask me about prices only the hospital can give an accurate quote. If there is anybody who wants to give me tips a part from the obvious can you please message me or reply to this. Im aware of the seriousness of this but I'm ready to take on the challenge

10cm Tibia

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2023, 02:48:16 PM »

I will be having surgery with me Yuksell in either June or july. I plan to document every step of the process from surgery to recovery and everything in between if Dr Yuksell allows it. Don't ask me about prices only the hospital can give an accurate quote. If there is anybody who wants to give me tips a part from the obvious can you please message me or reply to this. Im aware of the seriousness of this but I'm ready to take on the challenge
You have 2 posts and it's funny that this is the 2nd post ;D

HopeGrowing

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2023, 11:55:53 PM »

Currently doing it with Dr Yurttas team and I've heard a lot about this patient from other patients that were with him and the team here.

They have some every interesting stories..... I'm not getting into details for the sake of patient privacy.

Regardless, hope he gets well. LL is already tough as it is
Man you are acting really like a bi... I messaged you privately to ask what you mean by interesting stories about the team and dr Yurttash but you didn't answer. Both here and privately. If you make such comments, justify them, otherwise you will only be taken seriously and people will laugh more and more about your small size.

Unknown

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2023, 04:08:15 AM »

Man you are acting really like a bi... I messaged you privately to ask what you mean by interesting stories about the team and dr Yurttash but you didn't answer. Both here and privately. If you make such comments, justify them, otherwise you will only be taken seriously and people will laugh more and more about your small size.
Probably scared to talk crap about them as he is still lengthening there.

Cookie Girl

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2023, 08:40:57 AM »

Probably scared to talk crap about them as he is still lengthening there.
I think so too
I'm thinking of having surgery
5'3 to 5'6

HopeGrowing

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2023, 07:04:08 PM »

I don't think that's probably one of those who are scared of doing the surgery themselves but leave such comments about other doctors and their team.

I spoke with Dr Yuksel Yurrtash, both the team and the hospital seemed very serious to me. I saw the patients before my eyes and nobody complained. It's no secret this operation is not intended for everyone, but if you really suffer and want to grow and buy the pain etc. then you can do it here plus the prices are not as outrageous as in the other hospitals.

If he were scared he wouldn't write "They have some every interesting stories..... I'm not getting into details for the sake of patient privacy" I haven't heard or seen a patient who regretted their decision.

If you're so scared then go to Livelifetaller, they have the best equipment and the best physiotherapy - but with one problem: It will cost you 40,000 euros. And I think that's too much.

oklama

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2023, 09:16:25 PM »

I don't think that's probably one of those who are scared of doing the surgery themselves but leave such comments about other doctors and their team.

I spoke with Dr Yuksel Yurrtash, both the team and the hospital seemed very serious to me. I saw the patients before my eyes and nobody complained. It's no secret this operation is not intended for everyone, but if you really suffer and want to grow and buy the pain etc. then you can do it here plus the prices are not as outrageous as in the other hospitals.

If he were scared he wouldn't write "They have some every interesting stories..... I'm not getting into details for the sake of patient privacy" I haven't heard or seen a patient who regretted their decision.

If you're so scared then go to Livelifetaller, they have the best equipment and the best physiotherapy - but with one problem: It will cost you 40,000 euros. And I think that's too much.

If you're so scared then go to Livelifetaller, they have the best equipment and the best physiotherapy

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

shortisnotfun

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2023, 05:38:47 AM »

Keep crying. I don't care what you think. How about you read my posts clearly. You're not entitled to anything. Insult me again, I'm not posting anymore.

HopeGrowing

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2023, 11:13:02 AM »

Keep crying. I don't care what you think. How about you read my posts clearly. You're not entitled to anything. Insult me again, I'm not posting anymore.

Man with your statement "They have some every interesting stories...." you make it exciting and people want to know what you mean. There are people who want to operate with this doctor and his Team and then you come and have "interesting stories".

Don't say something like that if you can't tell "interesting stories" both privately and here. What are you afraid of?

HopeGrowing

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2023, 11:15:49 AM »

If you're so scared then go to Livelifetaller, they have the best equipment and the best physiotherapy

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

why are you crying?

Captain Bone

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2023, 10:08:28 AM »

There are a lot of bad diaries and comments about this doctor on this forum and on the internet be careful.

HopeGrowing

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2023, 07:29:13 PM »

There are a lot of bad diaries and comments about this doctor on this forum and on the internet be careful.
Can you show me or give us the link about the bad comments about this doctor?

Charizard

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2023, 07:43:04 PM »

Can you show me or give us the link about the bad comments about this doctor?

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=79700.0

Read this you will see
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

GrowTow

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2023, 07:01:37 AM »

I posted on this thread on October 15th but since then i've arrived in Turkey and I advise everyone to not go to this Dr. I've done my surgery with Dr Uysal instead.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up