Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mock-up for proposed lengthening.  (Read 20740 times)

ewf

Re: Mock-up for proposed lengthening.
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2015, 01:38:28 PM »

i hope to go there soon, maybe in next month or so, i asked him for a spot but he has not replied yet.

do you know how tall mitkovic is? i think the male average in serbia is much higher than most countries. it may be 6' 0"!

I'm sure he'll get back to you in time. Descreteuser should have an idea of Dr. Mitkovic's height, but the national average is quite impressive over there from what I've read. An impressive 182 cm (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in) for the average male according to Wiki. Therefore, I should be around average height for a Serbian by the time I leave :D
Starting height: 176/177 cm
Wingspan: 184 cm
Goal height: 187 cm-188 cm

Descreteuser

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2015, 04:01:42 PM »

i hope to go there soon, maybe in next month or so, i asked him for a spot but he has not replied yet.

do you know how tall mitkovic is? i think the male average in serbia is much higher than most countries. it may be 6' 0"!

i was 1 or 2 inches taller than him before the operation so id say he may be somewhere between 5'9 or 5'10.. probably more than 5'10 when he was younger
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

Descreteuser

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2015, 04:04:22 PM »

I'm sure he'll get back to you in time. Descreteuser should have an idea of Dr. Mitkovic's height, but the national average is quite impressive over there from what I've read. An impressive 182 cm (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in) for the average male according to Wiki. Therefore, I should be around average height for a Serbian by the time I leave :D

id say that be bout right.. i felt very very average when i was walking around before my op.
starting height 181cm (afternoon height)
final height     185.1cm  (afternoon height)   

wingspan 180

microman

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2015, 04:10:51 PM »

so mitkovic is the UK equivalent of 5 8 then, he must wonder why you want to be taller so much, given that your 3" taller than him, for your regions.

anyway yeah i will be the regional equivalent of 5' 3" when i arrive there, i wll literally look like kid, looking forward to it.

ewf

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2015, 08:28:03 PM »

so mitkovic is the UK equivalent of 5 8 then, he must wonder why you want to be taller so much, given that your 3" taller than him, for your regions.

anyway yeah i will be the regional equivalent of 5' 3" when i arrive there, i wll literally look like kid, looking forward to it.

Dr. Mitkovic didn't request my height prior to stating that it would be possible for him to take me on as a patient. However, I'm sure he would have scratched his head had I responded that I was already 6'2 lol.

Taller

« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2015, 06:24:42 PM »

Can you post a mockup of yourself with just 6cm on the femurs. I'm curious about what it would look like with your body type.

ewf

« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2015, 08:26:59 PM »

Can you post a mockup of yourself with just 6cm on the femurs. I'm curious about what it would look like with your body type.

Here we go. Both left and right mock-ups are 183 cm (6 cm increase). I personally prefer the look of having large tibias, but it's just a matter of taste really.

Taller

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2015, 09:39:00 AM »

Thanks for posting. We are about the same height. You have a similar shoulder width to height ratio to me, although the rest of my body is not as stocky. I also have a similar starting tibia to femur ratio. I personally think that the femur mockup looks just as good as the tibial one, but tibaie being much more affordable, I think it makes sense to start there. Good luck!

ewf

« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2015, 01:42:33 PM »

Thanks for posting. We are about the same height. You have a similar shoulder width to height ratio to me, although the rest of my body is not as stocky. I also have a similar starting tibia to femur ratio. I personally think that the femur mockup looks just as good as the tibial one, but tibaie being much more affordable, I think it makes sense to start there. Good luck!

Thanks for your feedback. The width to height ratio should carry quite well at 6'0, while femur to tibia ratio should be approximately the same length in the first mock-up, since briefs/shorts create the illusion of slightly shorter femurs.

I no longer train my legs anywhere near as much as I used to, so I think that lengthening the tibia should allow me to maintain some thickness in my thighs without causing a negative impact on the health of my knees. If I do choose to lengthen femurs at some point down the road, 4 - 5 cm would be as far as I'm willing to go.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up