Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: how tall?  (Read 2029 times)

Sanity

Re: how tall?
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2018, 03:37:21 AM »

Tell me about it, luckily my wingspan is 6'0-6'1.
tht'l keep u proportionate if u do ll. i have a wingspan of 5'9. fck my baby arms.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

ramaka

« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2018, 03:39:34 AM »

ur parents r tall u did loose quite alot also judging from ur siblings height. also just curious, do u by any chance know ur old milkman.

Why Yes, yes I do his name is Albert he's 6'5 😂😂 not the first time I've heard that 1 lol but considering I'm a double of my dad I think we can rule that 1 out. Ah life's strange sometimes.

BabyBaron

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2018, 06:37:02 AM »

mom - 5'2
dad - 5'4
me -5'7 night 5'8 morning (still extremely unhappy about it, i want 5'10)
mom's dad - 5'9 (looks like i inherited some of his height genes, otherwise i would of been way shorter I think. He's the tallest in my family and relatives)

ThatGuy

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2018, 10:46:35 AM »

mom - 5'2
dad - 5'4
mom's dad - 5'9 (looks like i inherited some of his height genes, otherwise i would of been way shorter I think. He's the tallest in my family and relatives)
At least you're taller than your dad. I'd kill to be be 3 inches taller than my old man.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2018, 12:43:59 PM »

damn son... even ur mom is not short just average. my mom's 5'1 dad 5'11 i reached 5'8, i'd say i only lost about an inch.
in ur case u've lost around 4-5. i dont even know if thts possible unless u had some serious life threatening disease. well don worry ll wil save u.

You have no way of knowing what amount or even if he "lost" any height. Losing 4-5 inches is ridiculous.

alot of men dont realise but height+looks is the most important thing in a man's life just as looks is for women.

This is wrong.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2018, 01:09:04 PM »

You have no way of knowing what amount or even if he "lost" any height. Losing 4-5 inches is ridiculous.

This is wrong.

Its wrong but its the truth.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

myloginacc

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2018, 01:34:05 PM »

ur parents r tall u did loose quite alot also judging from ur siblings height. also just curious, do u by any chance know ur old milkman.

He's 3 inches taller than his mother, 2 inches shorter than his father, and he's from a first-world country. That's just genetics.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Sanity

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2018, 01:41:10 PM »

mom - 5'2
dad - 5'4

my mom dad is taller 5'1/5'11 and im same as u. u have grown really well, perhaps exceeded ur genetic predisposition. u sure u really want ll knowing tht.

Sanity

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2018, 01:47:26 PM »

Why Yes, yes I do his name is Albert he's 6'5 😂😂 not the first time I've heard that 1 lol but considering I'm a double of my dad I think we can rule that 1 out. Ah life's strange sometimes.

hard luck man.. even tho tht build's up a case for ll but r u sure its a good idea at 5'10. i do think u have good reason to go for it but u'l stil always be the 'artificial' brother unless u move to a new place.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2018, 01:52:19 PM »

He doesnt have to tell his family he did cosmetimc limb lengthening. He can start by wearing lifts in his slippers at home.... H can buy slipper boots,, put lifts in them to his desired height to see how it feels. No one will notice anything.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Sanity

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2018, 01:57:00 PM »

He doesnt have to tell his family he did cosmetimc limb lengthening. He can start by wearing lifts in his slippers at home.... H can buy slipper boots,, put lifts in them to his desired height to see how it feels. No one will notice anything.
i dont think he wants to choose tht path. doable but doing in 100% secrecy is not somthing any1 can just do. u always need som1 in atleast 1 person.

also after 2 inches it starts to get noticeable with every cm increment.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2018, 02:03:58 PM »

Even if its noticeable who cares. Cosmetic limb lengthening surgery is such a difficult, expensive and not overly talked about procedure even if people suspected. ..just deny it. Plus I heard the best response from somone. He just told people he got into a car crash and had to operate.   

wants2growtaller

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2018, 02:05:01 PM »

Or he can lie and say he does yoga  yoga helps to elongate the spinal cord.

Sanity

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2018, 02:07:43 PM »

Even if its noticeable who cares. Cosmetic limb lengthening surgery is such a difficult, expensive and not overly talked about procedure even if people suspected. ..just deny it. Plus I heard the best response from somone. He just told people he got into a car crash and had to operate.
ive got a better one. say u worked on ur posture for a year and ur spine had really bad fked up curves. much simpler and believable than the car crash story.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2018, 02:10:25 PM »

ive got a better one. say u worked on ur posture for a year and ur spine had really bad fked up curves. much simpler and believable than the car crash story.

Thats what i just mentioned with the yoga. Yoga helps to improve posture and stretches the spinal cord. But what I mean is some guyon here has been telling people he got into a car crash and they had to do corrective surgery on his legs which resulted in bone growth.

ThatGuy

« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2018, 02:29:18 PM »

Its wrong but its the truth.
How can something be wrong and true?

ThatGuy

« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2018, 02:33:21 PM »

I grew up in a pretty nasty environment and I was always sickly from 9-14. My diet was pretty much 3rd world tier until recently.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2018, 02:46:11 PM »

I really hate the classification of people saying 1st world to 3rd world countries. This isnt a personal attack on you. But one has to wonder why are human beings labelling and stigmatizine whole countries. We have this miscontrued idea of  countries. To be honest poverty exists everywhere. I live in Canada. And we do have a lot of income inequality. It got so bad that the government wanted to enforce a universal income strategy to reduce the poverty in Canada. Secondly, I feel labelling countries is ignorant. A lot of these so called 3rd countries,, were not born without natural resources. Their natural resources either got stolen from outside invaders. Or  is a combination of things. A comibnation of stolen natural resources,, war zones, political corruption and natural disasters. ANd no country is ever safe from natural disasters..at least not completely. I know that in this forum we talk alot about India. But India has a long history of colonialism. Where has contributed to the situations they have now. These so called first world countries. Are a result of imperialism, and colonialism. where outsiders invade and conquered their land. And the natural resources were stolen as wel. None of these nations we live in..we didnt earn any of it. Its just its wealth has been redistributed throughout thee world. But again these labels is what contributed to the vast inequality in our world. The world really needs to stop contibituing to his false social hierarchy. when has pride, arrogance, nariccsim, superiroty complex and inferiority complex become virtues?

wants2growtaller

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2018, 02:51:43 PM »

I only want to do the CLL to not be a constant victim of heightism. But I dont believe there is anything wrong with being short. I dont buy into this idea of superiority or inferiority. I dont believe that its an attribute to feel superior than orders or inferior. These are just more signs of moral decay. We are so far removed from humanity. That we stigmatize people based on traits that they have no control over. Its just sad and pathetic. Its neither a sign of intelligence, maturity. Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grown in humanity.

myloginacc

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2018, 03:31:36 PM »

I only want to do the CLL to not be a constant victim of heightism. But I dont believe there is anything wrong with being short. I dont buy into this idea of superiority or inferiority. I dont believe that its an attribute to feel superior than orders or inferior. These are just more signs of moral decay. We are so far removed from humanity. That we stigmatize people based on traits that they have no control over. Its just sad and pathetic. Its neither a sign of intelligence, maturity. Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grown in humanity.

You need to practice what you preach if you truly believe in it.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

ThatGuy

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2018, 03:33:35 PM »

I really hate the classification of people saying 1st world to 3rd world countries. This isnt a personal attack on you. But one has to wonder why are human beings labelling and stigmatizine whole countries. We have this miscontrued idea of  countries.
The classification used here is just a tool or a means to make a distinction between countries around the world. I'm not sure what you mean by misconstrued, but if you're implying the average 3rd world country isn't mostly poor or struggling in comparison to a 2nd or 1st world country I'd say you're completely wrong here.
To be honest poverty exists everywhere. I live in Canada. And we do have a lot of income inequality. It got so bad that the government wanted to enforce a universal income strategy to reduce the poverty in Canada. Secondly, I feel labelling countries is ignorant.
Are you saying Canada is on the same level as Africa or even middle eastern countries when it comes to poverty?
A lot of these so called 3rd countries,, were not born without natural resources. Their natural resources either got stolen from outside invaders. Or  is a combination of things. A comibnation of stolen natural resources,, war zones, political corruption and natural disasters. ANd no country is ever safe from natural disasters..at least not completely. I know that in this forum we talk alot about India. But India has a long history of colonialism. Where has contributed to the situations they have now. These so called first world countries. Are a result of imperialism, and colonialism. where outsiders invade and conquered their land. And the natural resources were stolen as wel. None of these nations we live in..we didnt earn any of it. Its just its wealth has been redistributed throughout thee world. But again these labels is what contributed to the vast inequality in our world.
How do these classifications make the world worse in anyway? It's simply a means of understanding the current state of a nation/country. Everything else is pretty much unrelated to the topic.
None of this addresses anything in regards as to why we should or shouldn't keep labeling countries according to their current economic states.
The world really needs to start contibituing to his false social hierarchy. when has pride, arrogance, nariccsim, superiroty complex and inferiority complex become virtues?
None of this has anything to do with arrogance/narcissism/superiority or even virtues its simply a type of distinction. I'm not sure what you mean't by start contributing to this false social hierarchy, but if you meant to say stop contributing then I'd ask you what about this distinction or classification of countries is false?

Let's try applying your reasoning to another type of classification/label like classes of people. I really hate the label poor why do we even have this sort of distinction? Why do we stigmatize entire groups of people according to how much money they make? We have this misconception of classes... to be honest different classes of people exist everywhere around the world. Now I ask you how do we go about differentiating between poor-middle-rich? What would you use to properly label these groups?
I'd argue you're going at this from the wrong angle sure there might be a type of stigma with a country being called a 3rd world, but you have to realized this is just a type of label. Should I have said my diet was developing country tier? What kind of information would that actually convey? Would I be talking about Russia or Greenland?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 05:48:35 PM by ThatGuy »

wants2growtaller

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2018, 09:05:46 PM »

Are you saying Canada is on the same level as Africa or even middle eastern countries when it comes to poverty?

First of all Africa is a continent not a country. Secondly there are countries in Africa that are more technologically advanced and economically developed than Canada. There are also countries in the middle east that are more developed than Canada. For instance Dubai, And before this whole catastrophe , countries like Libya, Iran, and Iraq were once very prominent successful nations. Saudi Arabia which is in the middle east is a very successful country.

Also why do we need to call them 1st 2nd or 3 world. Why not just call them by the name of the country.? We dont need to say those labels and place some kind of label on whole countries.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2018, 09:12:48 PM »

The classification used here is just a tool or a means to make a distinction between countries around the world.  No the classification doesnt give the whole picture as to why the countries are the way they are. It unfairly judges whole nations. Labelling them as either superior or inferior without knowing the wholle story. There is no need for that. Again nothing wrong with just saying Canada, India, and Africa, that is their name and we should leave it at that. And instead of classifying these nations. without knowing anything about these coutrnies. We should seek to understand the history, present and future conditions. yes it does take time and effort to do that. But educating oneself eliminates any kind of pre judgement on thse nations.

Like I was saying before these so called poor countries did not become overnight. alot of these ''poor'' countires are result of centuries of colonization, imperialism warfar, genocide. As well as political corruption and natural disasters. If a country has gone through that much turmoil it would be very unfair, uncompassionate to just label them. Its the same thing whe people label us as black, or short,, etc. We can not kid ourself saying that labels often comes with often times negative biases. Especially when these biases are reinforced and based on very little information.

Ascending

« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2018, 09:16:27 PM »

First of all Africa is a continent not a country. Secondly there are countries in Africa that are more technologically advanced and economically developed than Canada. There are also countries in the middle east that are more developed than Canada. For instance Dubai, And before this whole catastrophe , countries like Libya, Iran, and Iraq were once very prominent successful nations. Saudi Arabia which is in the middle east is a very successful country.

Also why do we need to call them 1st 2nd or 3 world. Why not just call them by the name of the country.? We dont need to say those labels and place some kind of label on whole countries.

I found this video very informative:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnruW7yERA

I had no idea this continent was that big:
http://kai.sub.blue/en/africa.html

wants2growtaller

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2018, 09:16:35 PM »

Classification often cuases division. Like I said classification makes us focus more on difference, than similarities. Does wealth inequality exist? Of course it does. But instead of people labelling people as poor, middle class or rich. we should seek to understand why there is wealth inequality. By doing so we could decrease the gap of wealth inequality creating a more  ecnomically strong country.  But like I said classification can be bad especially when we dont take the time to understand.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2018, 09:21:41 PM »

Label often hurt people. think of in regards to height. Yes there are tall, average and short people. But one of the reasons why a lot of us want to do CLL is becuase being short has been labelled as something that is negative.  And a lot of us has experience some form of  heightism. If we havent experience heightism directly we sure have internalized it. So how about we just stick to one label. HUMAN BEINGS.  is it idealistic. It sure is. But thats how change starts. Change starts with one idea at a time.

ThatGuy

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2018, 12:02:35 AM »

Sorry I overlooked that typo I meant African countries not the entire continent of Africa. If the country I'm referring to is actually 3rd world is it not appropriate to call it such?

wants2growtaller

« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2018, 12:23:37 AM »

Why dont  you just say the name of the actual country. And educate yourself on why that country has issues..including its history. And why do you NEEd to call a country by its condition instead of its proper name?

wants2growtaller

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2018, 12:37:34 AM »

I found this video very informative:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnruW7yERA

I had no idea this continent was that big:
http://kai.sub.blue/en/africa.html

I am very glad that you have some knowledge on the how big of a continent of africa and how rich it is and was in natural resources. The notion that Africa is underedeveloped and backwards is false. africa has always been rich with resources. But the problem is its wealth has been redistributed to outside invaders.

ThatGuy

« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2018, 05:02:49 AM »

Why dont  you just say the name of the actual country. And educate yourself on why that country has issues..including its history. And why do you NEEd to call a country by its condition instead of its proper name?
Because I'm referring to the economic state of any failed or struggling country. In this case it's actually less offensive because I'm not singling out any one nation and I'm specifically talking about the economic status of a group of countries or nations. Which country would you use as an example for a 3rd world/struggling country? I'm not sure what your argument is exactly, I think you're just really confused and you enjoy ranting about random topics. I didn't just say one country/state I mentioned African countries/Greenland/Russia/Middle eastern countries. I'm not sure you understand the implication of what you want entails, I can give an example so you can see how asinine your request is. Here I go...
My diet is comparable to the people of Uganda, which is an incredibly poor country in Africa and it was probably left in this state because of colonialism in Africa and the raping of its culture/resources.
Now why should I single this one country out when I'm not specifically talking about anything related to this country besides its economic status? This is getting too complicated I haven't said anything controversial and I didn't talk about one specific nation and I don't even have to. In fact if I go into this spiel when I'm simply talking about my diet it kinda misses the point. I know its ironic to say this now, but I won't make my sentences any more wordy for your sake.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2018, 07:29:51 AM »

Why dont you say your diet is compared to people of Detroit or California. Becuase there are plenty of poverty stricket places. But it seems like you cant change stupid. Continue to dwell in your ignorance. It seems like its a place you like the most.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up