Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible?  (Read 1281 times)

BeYourBest

Is it possible?
« on: March 18, 2019, 04:45:30 PM »

Hey guys!

I was wondering if you guys think whether it’s possible to maybe grow a couple centimetres based on fixing your posture (or even one cm!)? My posture has always been pretty bad, and my neck is pretty short. Do you think it’s possible to increase neck length slightly? Also, I suffer from anterior pelvic tilt (lumbar lordosis) – does anyone know if I correct this will it increase my height at all?

I mean even gaining a cm would be nice before I commence my LL journey. Could you imagine not having to length another cm because you somehow managed to squeeze it out from other ways!?

Thank you!

short

Re: Is it possible?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 04:48:37 PM »

You can straighten up your spine and get a few cm but don't expect a lot.

177cmm

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 04:49:17 PM »

Possible, proved many times, even on this forum were gains between 1/2cm.
In summer I was doing exercises on better posture. I was 177cm and after few days I was 178, it was surprising for me. I didn't keep my result, now I'm 179.6 I guess if I start yoga again I would reach over 180cm easily

BeYourBest

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 05:10:22 PM »

Possible, proved many times, even on this forum were gains between 1/2cm.
In summer I was doing exercises on better posture. I was 177cm and after few days I was 178, it was surprising for me. I didn't keep my result, now I'm 179.6 I guess if I start yoga again I would reach over 180cm easily

Wow, really!? Mate, that is fantastic - you're over an inch taller without this surgery. How are you 179.6cm now? Would you mind sharing the stretches/exercises you do? Also, to what extent is this length permanent. Would you have to stretch forever to keep this gain? I take it the height difference between the morning and night time has reduced significantly due to this?

BeYourBest

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 05:11:03 PM »

You can straighten up your spine and get a few cm but don't expect a lot.

A few cm is a lot for me lol. I mean I am looking to go through this   for a few cm, man.

177cmm

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 05:21:54 PM »

Wow, really!? Mate, that is fantastic - you're over an inch taller without this surgery. How are you 179.6cm now? Would you mind sharing the stretches/exercises you do? Also, to what extent is this length permanent. Would you have to stretch forever to keep this gain? I take it the height difference between the morning and night time has reduced significantly due to this?
No brah, I didn't grew inch from stretching, I told I didn't keep result from stretching, I backed to poor posture, playing in computer a lot and I didn't do any exercises since long time. I was just 17 when I started using letrozole and hgh. To be honest if u want to see 1.5-2cm result which is good amount then try exercises and letrozole. I guess u have to exercise 10 min daily to keep results. Cm gained in few days was result in night height and morning too.

177cmm

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 05:24:24 PM »

I was doing exercises which are in this girl's video. Some of them I skipped because they were way too hard but they helped me to fix my posture and gain cm in height.

U can try glucosamine too.

BeYourBest

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 05:47:50 PM »

No brah, I didn't grew inch from stretching, I told I didn't keep result from stretching, I backed to poor posture, playing in computer a lot and I didn't do any exercises since long time. I was just 17 when I started using letrozole and hgh. To be honest if u want to see 1.5-2cm result which is good amount then try exercises and letrozole. I guess u have to exercise 10 min daily to keep results. Cm gained in few days was result in night height and morning too.

Yeah but you said now you are 179.6cm now unless I am reading wrong. Which is 2.6cm more than 177cm (2.54cm in an inch I think). I mean if I can get that I would definitely be stretching 10 minutes a day to maintain it. But then I suppose that when I go through this surgery, I wont be doing crazy stretches like that daily to keep my additional cm's. I'll probably need to start all over again months after the surgery. Anyways, thanks for the video, ill check it out for sure. Also, I'll research the Letrozole - thanks.

I tried glucosamine when I was like 18. Did not work for me sadly.

177cmm

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 06:36:02 PM »

Yeah but you said now you are 179.6cm now unless I am reading wrong. Which is 2.6cm more than 177cm (2.54cm in an inch I think). I mean if I can get that I would definitely be stretching 10 minutes a day to maintain it. But then I suppose that when I go through this surgery, I wont be doing crazy stretches like that daily to keep my additional cm's. I'll probably need to start all over again months after the surgery. Anyways, thanks for the video, ill check it out for sure. Also, I'll research the Letrozole - thanks.

I tried glucosamine when I was like 18. Did not work for me sadly.
Well, i stopped doing stretches. My posture is bad as fak. Inch of height is coming from growth hormone injections.

BeYourBest

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 07:27:36 PM »

Well, i stopped doing stretches. My posture is bad as fak. Inch of height is coming from growth hormone injections.

Oh I see. Fair enough bro.

Astronomy

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2019, 01:01:02 AM »

Yes.But growth by this method is limited.So dont hope it will even change your life.

BeYourBest

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2019, 04:12:32 PM »

Yes.But growth by this method is limited.So dont hope it will even change your life.

It's all good man. Imagine you do your whatever centimetre increase through LL. You know you'd wanna stretch and flex etc etc for the rest of your life to ensure no problems arise after this mad man surgery. Well I would. So yeah, as i'd be stretching I would like to get that 1 or 2 cm extra lol. An addition to the LL. Win win out here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up