Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NO cure.... HIV HPV HTLV..  (Read 1706 times)

ItsMyLife

NO cure.... HIV HPV HTLV..
« on: February 27, 2015, 07:51:38 PM »

Why is there no cure for all these DNA virus? I mean, we just got a new vaccine for HPV that males can inject, but it is not a perfect vaccine either.

HTLV has been around for ages, earlier than HIV. Then HIV infection became more widespread and common. HTLV took a back-seat though many people are infected with this oncovirus. (I think the reason is that only 5% of those who get HTLV get cancers, and when you do get cancer, you don't go around having sex, do you)

The question is... is there something fishy? I mean could the government have decided.. Ahh this HTLV is not killing enough people, lets make HIV...

And the curious thing. It has been about 30 years.. why is there no HIV cure or vaccine? I know I know.. it is a very sneaky virus. And there are countless strains now.. But the question is.. what is preventing this cure or vaccine?

Sure, the big pharma companies in the USA might not wanna do it. But what about the Chinese companies? Russians? Koreans? (speaking of which there was a Thai HIV vaccine which failed in its early stages, so they scrapped the whole thing)

Why is there no further research to transplant stem cells which can differentiate into marrow cells which can defeat HIV? (three people now have been functionally cured of HIV, two are from the "Boston experiment")

if this is a govt conspiracy or a pharmaceutical conspiracy to make big bucks or eugenics, why are the Chinese/Russians/Koreans/Singaporeans/Australians/Japanese not doing anything?? The USA is not 10 years ahead of the world as it was. Now, most countries are pretty much on par, or at the most 5 years behind.

Im worried cos I actually do unprotected oral sex a lot. HIV is not a worry but I am worried about how nobody cares about HTLV now. nobody cares about HPV much either (I am vaccinated against HPV, but I want a  better vaccine).

I mean, I can be a Christian for 1-2 years (Limb lengthening), but not for too long after......  :'(

ForcedPuberty

Re: NO cure.... HIV HPV HTLV..
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 08:05:53 PM »

you think this is the first time it has been done? lol

research project coast where all the top biotech researchers for the country (south Africa)(admitted as well) that they were paid to weaponize the Ebola virus.

its basically being allowed to now come into the usa deliberately.

on the news they deliberately keep lying about the incubation period, and keep lying about the fact that it is airborne. the cdc who is part of it actually took down their admission from their web site that it is airborne in winter temperatures.

not to mention the research...... ok I wont go on actually but .... this is 1 case of many.

ps everything right down to the facility HIV was created at is already outlined in incredible detail. also look up statistical complication rate for hpv vs statistical rate for people who get hpv. hpv is 1 of the most deadly vaccines you can take. and if your under 2 years old with no blood brain barrier and your suckling so that the antihistamines make your blood brain barrier even more permeable, and your also taking fluoride the halogen which actually binds to poisons and transports them across the blood brain barrier....... well then it wont go very nice, sure the statistical number for death is deliberately low, the main aim being reduction of brain capacity. but don't worry because autism is predicted to be 1 in 2 children for 2020.

Nope, 20cm is just nope.

"because FP's the hero LL Forum deserves, but not the one is needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. because hes not the hero. He's a silent gardian, watchfull protector. The Dark Knight."

GeTs

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 09:10:31 PM »

Leads me to think, what,if get HIV before LL , will doctors still operate on me, what about other diseases?

ItsMyLife

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 12:36:19 AM »

Leads me to think, what,if get HIV before LL , will doctors still operate on me, what about other diseases?

yes but higher price. because all OR personnel need to take more precautions.

heightangel

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2015, 12:43:10 PM »

A bit of conspiracy theory, isn't it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up