Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vietnam or Russia 2021/2022?  (Read 1699 times)

HHHeir

• Visitor
Vietnam or Russia 2021/2022?
« on: November 08, 2021, 01:00:20 PM »

I am not too sure which one to choose both seem like a good option in terms of experience doctors and price. I need you guy’s opinion. My initial plan was to go to Kurgan Russia but unfortunately they don’t perform cosmetic lengthening any longer.

173to187USTORUSSIA

Re: Vietnam or Russia 2021/2022?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 11:37:12 PM »

I am not too sure which one to choose both seem like a good option in terms of experience doctors and price. I need you guy’s opinion. My initial plan was to go to Kurgan Russia but unfortunately they don’t perform cosmetic lengthening any longer.

Not sure if you're still active on the forums but I PM'd you with my travel times.

ReadRothbard

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 11:44:39 PM »

I would look into Dr. Leonid Solomin in St. Petersburg; that's who I'm looking at. 
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 11:49:35 PM »

I would look into Dr. Leonid Solomin in St. Petersburg; that's who I'm looking at.

I am also planning on going to Dr.Solomin/Kulesh between February and May. When were you planning getting your surgery done?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2021, 12:01:23 AM »

I am also planning on going to Dr.Solomin/Kulesh between February and May. When were you planning getting your surgery done?

I haven't scheduled it yet; I'm getting ACL reconstruction in February and have to recover from that 100% before doing LL.
“If you're afraid - don't do it, - if you're doing it - don't be afraid!” ― Genghis Khan

172 cm in the morning (67.8"); 170 cm (67”) at night; Sitting Height: 96 cm (37.8”); Goal: 184.5 cm (6'0.7"); Ultimate Goal: 192 cm (6’3.5) morning height, 190 cm (6’3) “night” height
Future space tycoon

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2021, 12:08:02 AM »

I haven't scheduled it yet; I'm getting ACL reconstruction in February and have to recover from that 100% before doing LL.

That sounds painful. How did your ACL Tear happen? In any case , send me a PM and we should get in touch. I'm still saving money and haven't scheduled yet as well. I'm set on doing this though. I strongly believe that corresponding with others who are serious about this is a good way to increase our personal resolve.

It's crazy too, we are almost the same height and have the same goal height. I've been lifting for years but nothing too heavy, I've always focused on hypertrophy.

Talk about synchronicity, same starting height, same goal height, same starting doctor and both into lifting. Life is crazy sometimes.

Highest

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2021, 12:36:52 AM »

Would needing an ACL reconstruction ever rule you out of having cosmetic LL?

ReadRothbard

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2021, 01:00:03 AM »

Would needing an ACL reconstruction ever rule you out of having cosmetic LL?

I don’t see why it would. The new ligament is just as strong as the old one. I’ve personally never heard of anything like that, but if you can link me to something, I’d appreciate it.

Future space tycoon

ReadRothbard

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2021, 01:07:29 AM »

That sounds painful. How did your ACL Tear happen? In any case , send me a PM and we should get in touch. I'm still saving money and haven't scheduled yet as well. I'm set on doing this though. I strongly believe that corresponding with others who are serious about this is a good way to increase our personal resolve.

It's crazy too, we are almost the same height and have the same goal height. I've been lifting for years but nothing too heavy, I've always focused on hypertrophy.

Talk about synchronicity, same starting height, same goal height, same starting doctor and both into lifting. Life is crazy sometimes.

Yeah, it’s a bit wild. It’s not too bad, though; it’ll give me some time to train more at work and put this pandemic behind us. But long story short, I tore it during a sports thing.

Future space tycoon

HHHeir

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2022, 10:00:45 PM »

Not sure if you're still active on the forums but I PM'd you with my travel times.
hey sorry i wasn't on this for some time. I just pm'd you as well. my plans are very similar with yours Feb. or march.

HHHeir

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2022, 10:10:04 PM »

Hey. thanks mate! I haven't seen any recent diary of Dr. Leonid Solomin that's why I was a bit confused but I do know he's a very good doctor. I heard there's a guy on this forum who had some serious complication and still haven't fully recovered yet. don't remembered his name tho :S neway man I wish you all the best and speedy recovery. I hope we'll meet in Petersburg soon.

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2022, 06:12:40 PM »

Hey. thanks mate! I haven't seen any recent diary of Dr. Leonid Solomin that's why I was a bit confused but I do know he's a very good doctor. I heard there's a guy on this forum who had some serious complication and still haven't fully recovered yet. don't remembered his name tho :S neway man I wish you all the best and speedy recovery. I hope we'll meet in Petersburg soon.

I think you are talking about Android. He was 5 foot tall and I think he lengthened too much for his height and proportions.

Overdozer crosslengthened 15 percent and was fine.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

ReadRothbard

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2022, 09:38:40 PM »

Yeah, this is Android. I think he would've been fine, but he tried cross lengthening (including external femurs), which is an inherently much-riskier procedure. Me, I'm taking it one step at a time: first tibias, then I get my femurs done a couple of years late.

Future space tycoon

HHHeir

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2022, 12:39:48 PM »

Yeah, this is Android. I think he would've been fine, but he tried cross lengthening (including external femurs), which is an inherently much-riskier procedure. Me, I'm taking it one step at a time: first tibias, then I get my femurs done a couple of years late.
I complete agree with you on cross lengthening, it's a risky procedure that's why I am going for conventional Ilizarov tibia only. I think i'll be happy with 6 cm. it's kinda pointless to settle with 4 cm which come with low complication but I dont think ill be satisfied after going thru long,painful and costly procedure and gain only 4 cm :(. Let see hows things going to work out neway I'll be there hopefully on 1st week of March 2022.

a9284850

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2023, 12:48:45 PM »

I  also want to do limb lengthen surgery  in Vietnam.
My email :a9284850@gmail.com

Asadorthopedics

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2023, 11:27:25 AM »

I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. PALEY WHOS GOOD AT DOING LL PROCEDURE. HE DOES AROUND 800-900 PER YEAR. NOW RECENTLY HE OPENED HIS PALEY'S MIDDLEEAST CLINIC IN BURJEEL MEDICAL CITY AT ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

toyz

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2023, 04:28:00 PM »

I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. PALEY WHOS GOOD AT DOING LL PROCEDURE. HE DOES AROUND 800-900 PER YEAR. NOW RECENTLY HE OPENED HIS PALEY'S MIDDLEEAST CLINIC IN BURJEEL MEDICAL CITY AT ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

who does the surgeries? Paley only or someone else?
Pages: [1]   Go Up