Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will precice on femur more comfortable than LON on tibia ?  (Read 357 times)

vs3Dleo

• Visitor
Will precice on femur more comfortable than LON on tibia ?
« on: April 14, 2023, 06:20:39 AM »

I am a patient who has just undergone a limb lengthening surgery on my tibias. I underwent the LON method, and I think the most difficult part was the first three to five days after the surgery. During that time, I regretted having the surgery, as the pain was quite unbearable. However, after a week, everything became more tolerable for me, and the pain was not as intense.

I have saved up enough money to undergo femur lengthening surgery using the Precice method, but I am now hesitant. I am not sure if it will be more comfortable or painful compared to my previous LON surgery on my tibia. If it is not more comfortable, I may not want to proceed with the surgery. Can anyone provide me with some advice?

bukibuki

• Visitor
Re: Will precice on femur more comfortable than LON on tibia ?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2023, 06:43:47 AM »

lol its been 5 days, you have months ahead of you of discomfort, insomnia, and depressive episodes

dont delude yourself, going through all of it again is shyte, yes its marginally more comfortable internals due to lack of external frame, but doing LL and enduring the pain and depression definitely beats being a manlet for life!

if youre still a manlet after finishing the lon tibia, you should do it, but if youre like 179 or even 185 like that retarded turkish autist shill that always shills his doctor serkan gukcan or whatever his faggot turkish name is, obviously dont bother wasting more valuable time from your youth
LIKE A BAWSS
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0
If anyone wants to visit me: put in your google maps gps 44°31'50.4"N 18°38'58.1"E

Werewolf

Re: Will precice on femur more comfortable than LON on tibia ?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 11:41:01 AM »

@Bukibuki
i saw your instragram
its terrible
no order, no relevant information to the process, just a crazy french bimbo uploading food photos with girly music for background
you need to do better if you want to farm some simp followers for your real instagram after the process is done and you do a face reveal
lol
youre 167 girl who had their parents waste 60 000 euro for your craziness

your fat hand looks like the hand of a bear!
and lol at your fat toes. just should've lost some weight instead of wasting your parents money
Cathy7, more like Fatty7 am i right?
lmao simp, youre 165 and she is 166 you know she would never see you as something more than a bag carrier right?
You're a misogynist and you attacked a diary just because it's a girl. You mocked her, insulted her, and sabotaged her diary. Most likely women are rejecting you lol. You can't fix trauma by insulting a woman like that. You're still a midget I don't care about your trauma, I'll treat you with a fk.

Part 2

like minded people", 99% of the forum population is like 5'4 so, no, not many 6 foot and above mental invalids around here, sorry
It may not be on the forum but there are many in real life for sure.

the reason youre not getting sympathy is that youre already at a height for which 99% of the rest of the forum would throw their mothers in a woodchipper for

especially guys who have already done the surgery and endured the torture that is LL on the body as well as the mind
now i understand you wanna CHADmaxx and have hot model sloots throw their panties at you while you walk down the street like youre elvis presley but as far as the majority of us are concerned you should stop bragging about your 6 ft height and look into moneymaxxing instead
People don't do such a thing to their mother to be tall even if they are short. Not everyone's mother is a whore like you. Also yes, they're throwing panties at tall men they won't throw it at you, keep crying.

yeah

just goes to show how focked it is to be a manlet these days
youre invisible to women unless youre the son of a billionaire, tall lanklets diss you at any opportunity and break your balls about your height, no respect in shops, the job place
this guys spent 170k just to be 5'10! not to mention the lost time, months of some type of pain and depressive moments alone at night staring at a ceiling for hours due to constant low intensity pain which doesnt allow you to fall asleep.

and you have these 5'11-6ft tall phaggots over here recently coming over and posting about doing the surgery, "waa waaa im just 6ft tall and wanna be taller, but im not doing it for girls, im doing it for ME!" yeah right taLL Forumag keep deluding yourself

not to mention some of them are like 6'1-6'4 like that blind german steroidmaxxer
What's it to you ? what bothers you? It's obvious that you're jealous of them and that you want to be. Why are you posting here? cry or commit suicide.

lol its been 5 days, you have months ahead of you of discomfort, insomnia, and depressive episodes

dont delude yourself, going through all of it again is shyte, yes its marginally more comfortable internals due to lack of external frame, but doing LL and enduring the pain and depression definitely beats being a manlet for life!

if youre still a manlet after finishing the lon tibia, you should do it, but if youre like 179 or even 185 like that retarded turkish autist shill that always shills his doctor serkan gukcan or whatever his faggot turkish name is, obviously dont bother wasting more valuable time from your youth
It means you have a trauma towards tall people. Why don't you have surgery instead of crying and suppressing your pain like this? I just noticed you didn't troll wannabetaller's diary.This person is 100% Turkish and he is a company employee. Because it uses turboimg. Imgbur is banned in other image sites in Turkey, so they use turboimg. This shows that there is a short Turk in Turkey. Not long now. I will find you and post this process on the forum. Before he fks your company and you. Livelifetaller - wannabetaller - AFA - dr yuksel Yurttas - Serkan gurcan - Fatiharslanoglu I will fk you too, whoever you work with now. yes, people are tall and there are people who have surgery with a height of 1.85cm not 1.80cm, I swear. Even if there is no surgery, there are and will be people taller than you. Chances are your mom will leave your dad if she sees someone taller. Keep crying and traumatized writing here won't make you taller. Go make your mother or yourself a working girl, earn money and have an operation. Now keep crying and trolling the diaries. You're fked by me. it was my pleasure. I will not host you on this forum. Whose fake account are you? Your account has just been opened and you have nothing to do but troll for a few days.

hey laddie
laddie i dont know why you think im attacking you every time.
Also another proof that you are Turkish %100 I've seen people from so many nationalities, only Turks who call them laddie. It is clear that you are from a butcher company in Turkey. You're most likely a side account of quarksoup (wannabetaller' bitch). Don't worry. You will be there soon and I will post this process on the forum. I told my friend living in Turkey he will sue you and fk your company.
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123
Pages: [1]   Go Up