Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SHR  (Read 566 times)

oklama

SHR
« on: February 04, 2023, 08:45:44 PM »

ignore my last post, I got a more accurate measurement now which is 34.43 inches (which also checks out as this is basically average for my starting height), this would leave me at .4856 SHR at my max goal height. Would this look alien or just leggy? im entirely fine looking leggy but I dont want to look unnatural. From what I can tell it's just about -2sd on the SHR chart, but idk can anyone send a pic of someone with this SHR?
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

informationispower

Re: SHR
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 09:33:24 PM »

Numbers dont matter. Just do a mockup

EndGame

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 11:17:32 PM »

While numbers do matter, it's true that a mock-up is the best way to assess. Sometimes a person has long arms and can pull off a lower SHR that might by the numbers be terrible looking on most people. To your question OP, one is generally safe going down to 0.50 and it varies by person but can begin to look weird leggy below that. At 0.485 you likely would look noticably off. Post a mock-up and see what you and others think to know better. Personally, I'm debating in the 0.492-0.497 area. Could you share the data you found re SHR ratios? Or are you using the Dutch one? SHR varies a lot from one population to another too. Where do you live? Part of whether you'd look too leggy will depend on where you live and what's considered average. Like how 5'9" is tall for Indian but short for Dutch.

oklama

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 02:35:29 AM »

While numbers do matter, it's true that a mock-up is the best way to assess. Sometimes a person has long arms and can pull off a lower SHR that might by the numbers be terrible looking on most people. To your question OP, one is generally safe going down to 0.50 and it varies by person but can begin to look weird leggy below that. At 0.485 you likely would look noticably off. Post a mock-up and see what you and others think to know better. Personally, I'm debating in the 0.492-0.497 area. Could you share the data you found re SHR ratios? Or are you using the Dutch one? SHR varies a lot from one population to another too. Where do you live? Part of whether you'd look too leggy will depend on where you live and what's considered average. Like how 5'9" is tall for Indian but short for Dutch.

my wingspan ratio would be basically 1 so I wouldn't have long arms.
this dutch chart is the chart I mainly reference. I live in America. I can't do a mockup right now, but also I feel mockups can be misleading
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

Werewolf

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2023, 09:38:23 PM »

I feel mockups can be misleading
I agree.
List of I fked :)
@Bukibuki - @Kanye Western - @DanishViking - @shortisnotfun - @EndGame - @ballsackoffury123
Pages: [1]   Go Up