Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Femur or Tibia or both?  (Read 423 times)

lovely

• Visitor
Femur or Tibia or both?
« on: October 10, 2018, 08:51:43 AM »

Hi guys,

so I guess it's the first time for me on this forum. I want a cosmetic LL on both of my legs to heighten my statue and to cure me leg discrepancy of 2-3cm.

I am a female, 55 kilograms, sporty and healthy. Never had any severe diseases nor complicated fractutes.
My total height is 163-164cm, rarely I also measured 165cm. I am 21 years old, long lower legs/calves, short thighs, long upper body.

My goal is 5-7cm on the left leg, and 6-8cm on the right leg.

Right now I am really afraid of fat embolism or pulmonery, as I wanted to go for bilateral internal femurs (Stryde, Precice?, I'm not a fan of betz or fitbone I guess) in Germany or Poland (one of the recommended doctors).

Now I am curious if you rather recommend tibias? External tibias? (even though my tibias are perfectly long right now?)
Or would you go for the femurs? Maybe externals? Or internal and then forst one leg than the other one?

Or would you say any embolism is rather rare for my body age and condition? I have no heart, blood or similar diseases. And my fat is very low on my body fat percentage.

Thank you for help!
Xxx Kisses Lovely

tallertree

Re: Femur or Tibia or both?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 09:13:49 AM »

You have the same stats as me. I did internal femurs in Germany and i recently finnished my lengthening(9cm total).

I think its better for you to do internal femurs because it means less scars wich i guess is important for you because you are a girl
Pages: [1]   Go Up