Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Interest in New St. Petersburg Journal?  (Read 509 times)

Pyotr

• Visitor
Any Interest in New St. Petersburg Journal?
« on: August 03, 2018, 02:09:57 PM »

I am going next month and wonder if general interest exists for another journal? 

If so, I may journal my experience and answer questions to the extent I can (starting in about 3 weeks).

Pyotr

• Visitor
Re: Any Interest in New St. Petersburg Journal?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 08:47:14 PM »

Hearing no response, I conclude insufficient interest exists for another St Petersburg journal.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 12:35:31 AM »

Another St Petersburg diary would be nice. The more diaries the better. Youll also be new to LL and having the forum there to follow you on your journey will give you some form of relief. If you ever come across different pains or need advice on something along the way or just need our opinion on your xrays.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

Out of Touch

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 06:26:32 AM »

Maybe too late, but I too would like to see another Russian Diary as it's one of my main options for late 2019 or early 2020
~168.5cm at night (5'6 1/2)

Goals: 6.5cm femur and 5cm tibia

Android

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 07:31:18 AM »

What a silly question, of course we want more! There's never enough because every patient has a different experience with unique opinions. Pardon the expression, but don't sell yourself short!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Pyotr

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 03:56:41 PM »

OK, if some interest exists, I will begin another St. Petersburg journal in a couple of weeks. 

I also think "Jim_DaBarber" made a good point about having the list as a resource while undergoing the procedure--having a sounding board would likely be beneficial to the lengthenee.

Last, I changed my moniker to "Pyotr" for "St. Petersburg".

Bonez

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 04:58:48 PM »

I am going next month and wonder if general interest exists for another journal? 

If so, I may journal my experience and answer questions to the extent I can (starting in about 3 weeks).

I definitely want to see another St. Petersburg diary. Russia/Dr. Solomin/Kulesh are on top of the list of for most prospective LL'ers because of their experience/price combination. And unfortunately there are only a handful of diaries from St. Petersburg, so every diary counts. 

I agree with Android, every diary is unique. It looks like this is particularly the case with Dr. Solomin/Kulesh as they seem to offer a variety of hospitals to choose from and different accommodation options depending on your situation/mobility which seems to significantly affect the price. Plus there's a language barrier and the visa to deal with. We definitely want to know what each patient chooses and how each patient navigates their journey.

And the added support of a people who have done/want the surgery doesn't hurt either
Pages: [1]   Go Up