Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bad news:I can't have governmentally allocated house to sell for LL  (Read 598 times)

Sorcerer

Hey everyone, some of you may have seen one of my last posts about my idea of selling that house for LL but today I inquired the details about it with my mom and she told me that I am gonna move out into a new house in a good section of district in Shanghai and get the subsidy offered by the government while I cannot possess that governmentally allocated house.
So this idea occurred to me that I wanna sell that new house for LL and work as a programmer to make money for other houses for marriage.
What's your take on this?
I think my crazy ideas cannot be understood by others who don't wanna do LL so I threw my idea on this forum. Simply speaking I wanna exchange that new house(in my name O.C) for LL and make money in the future to purchase other houses for marriage. If I told it to my parents o.c I will get spanked so I wanna move first and ask permission later.
To add, that new house price is $780K and my plan is to spare $200K from the whole price for LL and the rest for purchasing other new houses.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 07:58:48 AM by Electronic Paradise »

ilovescience

Re: Bad news:I can't have governmentally allocated house to sell for LL
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2022, 12:55:23 PM »

Hey everyone, some of you may have seen one of my last posts about my idea of selling that house for LL but today I inquired the details about it with my mom and she told me that I am gonna move out into a new house in a good section of district in Shanghai and get the subsidy offered by the government while I cannot possess that governmentally allocated house.
So this idea occurred to me that I wanna sell that new house for LL and work as a programmer to make money for other houses for marriage.
What's your take on this?
I think my crazy ideas cannot be understood by others who don't wanna do LL so I threw my idea on this forum. Simply speaking I wanna exchange that new house(in my name O.C) for LL and make money in the future to purchase other houses for marriage. If I told it to my parents o.c I will get spanked so I wanna move first and ask permission later.
To add, that new house price is $780K and my plan is to spare $200K from the whole price for LL and the rest for purchasing other new houses.

Do you mean you want to sell the current house and buy a new less expensive one while doing LL?

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2022, 01:45:53 PM »

Do you mean you want to sell the current house and buy a new less expensive one while doing LL?
You got me totally right.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 05:38:21 PM »

What does O.C mean?

Sorcerer

zaozari

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2022, 07:04:33 PM »

I don't know what to say. I'm desperate not to sell the house. It's my own guarantee of some future tranquility because I'm not young and also that would be the saddest thing in life to my old mother.
I just can offer you my sympathy and tell, knowing what I know now, all the suffering I passed and if you are, like me, locked in neurosis, if you are really young, maybe .... go ahead! Take the risk, assume it and don't look back!

Exxon

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 05:17:34 AM »

Good idea, 780K is a crap ton of money.

ilovescience

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2022, 12:29:36 PM »

The housing prices in Shanghai is very high. Very hard to find a house especially young people.

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2022, 06:11:30 PM »

I don't know what to say. I'm desperate not to sell the house. It's my own guarantee of some future tranquility because I'm not young and also that would be the saddest thing in life to my old mother.
I just can offer you my sympathy and tell, knowing what I know now, all the suffering I passed and if you are, like me, locked in neurosis, if you are really young, maybe .... go ahead! Take the risk, assume it and don't look back!
Thx for your sympathy man! But I still wanna know how you are planning to make enough money for LL since there has been not much time in your life to contrive to do LL if you don't mind me to ask that?
But eitherway I have already made up my mind to sacrifice my new house for LL cuz I think it deserves and probably not very short ppl can understand what I am thinking.
Not long time ago I saw 2 guys scolding patients who sold their houses for doing LL so initially I was kinda intimidated to reveal my true thoughts about LL but to my satisfaction I achieved no criticisms.

zaozari

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2022, 05:38:55 PM »

Thx for your sympathy man! But I still wanna know how you are planning to make enough money for LL since there has been not much time in your life to contrive to do LL if you don't mind me to ask that?
But eitherway I have already made up my mind to sacrifice my new house for LL cuz I think it deserves and probably not very short ppl can understand what I am thinking.
Not long time ago I saw 2 guys scolding patients who sold their houses for doing LL so initially I was kinda intimidated to reveal my true thoughts about LL but to my satisfaction I achieved no criticisms.
I have allmost the money for tibias externals which luckily is my chosen method there since a while.
I still don't have a clue about money for nails in femurs. Maybe I can get a good job as I once had with the confidence  boost of tibias, after so many years for example of looking for eye contact with people in counters, that will be much better, together with other tricks already.
Only solution in this very moment would be to sell the house but I want to avoid that at all costs, it may bring me as many problems in the future as height neurosis, maybe (neurosis and homeless, imagine...) today I can still find some confort in my own space, the house is really fully paid, mine). As I want to feel my body is really ready for another surgery before doing femurs, I have time to worry about (altough limited by age). I try to think "one thing at a time". And try to avoid panic and depression. All my energy must now be absolutely focused on one thing: tibias externals: MONEY still lacking, surgeon, previous evaluation, physiotherapy plan, accomodation, resistence to stress, install a bike at home, supplements, "study" request for GH, etc...it's enough already and I would be so happy with the first 7 cm (those in tibias)  altough so dificult to achieve and obliging to very intensive Achiles recovery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up