Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limb Lengthening  (Read 625 times)

Forthecraic

Limb Lengthening
« on: October 29, 2018, 05:01:08 PM »

Hi guys literally just created my account, a little about me I'm 171cm's tall and 22 year's old, from Ireland, and after year's of being annoyed about my height (since 17) I have decided to get some feedback from you guys about my options. I'm just looking some feedback really, I would want to lengthen between 8-10 cm's, don't even mind if it's over two surgeries, but basically want a fairly cheap sergeon who could achieve this, I have been looking at the russain doctors, does anyone have other suggestions?. In regards to the pain I honestly view it as a year of pain for a lifetime of being happy with myself, it's the only thing I hate about myself and it makes me feel terrible, but anyway any feedback would be great thanks.
171cm's (Morning) 170cm's (most of the day),169.5 (at night) hope to one day be 180-182cms

Ascending

Re: Limb Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2018, 06:09:17 PM »

It really depends on your budget.  If your budget is on the low side then you are talking externals.  You might want to take a look at Androids diary - he is doing quad (all four segments) lengthening in Russia.  Dr Salameh in Frankfurt charges about 25k for Tibia lengthening - but 8cm Tibia is going to be hard.

If you can scrape together about 50k euros - you should be able to do 8cm femurs using precice 2 but that would mean months in a wheelchair.  For Stryde which is ideal - you will need to wait for general availability outside the US and then you could probably do femurs for about 6ok euros in Europe.

Forthecraic

Re: Limb Lengthening
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2018, 07:14:58 PM »

Thanks for the reply will look now
171cm's (Morning) 170cm's (most of the day),169.5 (at night) hope to one day be 180-182cms
Pages: [1]   Go Up