Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paley's virtual consultation fee $1000  (Read 1069 times)

shortking

• Visitor
Paley's virtual consultation fee $1000
« on: May 03, 2024, 03:47:54 PM »

They are out of their mind

Charizard

Re: Paley's virtual consultation fee $1000
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 08:31:25 PM »

Is this true? Wtf?
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

JJ299

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 11:46:29 PM »

They are out of their mind

Not really surprising since Paley probably has a long waiting list and no short supply of potential LL patients. It also makes logistical sense since people that have no problem paying for a $1000 consultation fee are most likely be able to afford his surgery fees as well.

shi

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2024, 01:36:29 AM »

donghoon lees consultaion fee is around 1500USD
you can confirm them

Bagga

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2024, 04:33:23 AM »

donghoon lees consultaion fee is around 1500USD
you can confirm them
LOL so expensive.
I think most questions are the same from the patients.
You must be very sure if you want to LL Surgery with this doctor.
You can look for other good doctors with experiences and good track records.
Noone is best in this world.

shortking

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2024, 10:19:56 AM »

Yup, the surgery wouldn't even be with Paley. Many people don't know Paley is a brand now with offices in Europe and USA

shortking

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2024, 10:26:55 AM »

Not really surprising since Paley probably has a long waiting list and no short supply of potential LL patients. It also makes logistical sense since people that have no problem paying for a $1000 consultation fee are most likely be able to afford his surgery fees as well.

You're rationalizing it, that shouldn't be. It's not a car deposit or a home deposit, these at least goes toward remaining balance. 1k for 1-2hrs zoom meeting is almost theft even if I can generously afford it

Rellec

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2024, 12:28:29 PM »

paley is a thief, he even increased his prices by 10k under the guise of the introduction of precice max when debiparshad only increased them by 3k

JJ299

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2024, 02:40:11 PM »

You're rationalizing it, that shouldn't be. It's not a car deposit or a home deposit, these at least goes toward remaining balance. 1k for 1-2hrs zoom meeting is almost theft even if I can generously afford it

That's the thing Paley is quite literally the face of LL not only in the US but the world with tens of thousands of patients trying to get in contact with him + the guy owns 7+ medical facilities with multiple surgery centers. That 1k for 2 hour of his time is probably nothing vs his regular rate and just an investment ( like how LASIK centers give free consultation ).

AnotherLLer

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2024, 02:42:47 PM »

IMO Paley is only for millionaires. Average guys guys from east side of the world will never be able to afford him or any US surgeon in their lifetime. And it's very bad for guys who need both their segments done to reach average height because they have to settle with a less known doc for femurs. Some even have to risk LON femurs as it's pointless to remain short till your late 40s.

Now, with tibia there are many decent surgeons around the world who charge between 10-15k USD (even less for pure externals). That's a guaranteed 2 inches of height at that price that anyone can get despite their starting height. But, 5'5 guys won't truly benefit from LL unless they lengthen their femurs too in order to stand at minimum 176 or at maximum 178 cm which is truly life changing rather than remaining at 170 cm after 2 inch tibia.

Turkey docs are shady indeed, but at least not all of them are pathetic. Turkey is good for cheap Precice femurs or risking LON femurs at a very affordable package price. Tibia is better in Russia for pure external. Regarding Indian docs, only Parihar is worth there IMO. Vietnam for tibia is much expensive than doing it in Russia so I don't see any reason going there for tibia. 5.5 cm can be done in 10-12 months for pure external and is the best bang for your buck and is much safer than LON.

I would only pay huge money for internal femurs with decent doctor. Paying 80-100k for internal tibia is a joke when it can be done for 10k with Ilizarov and get the same if not better aesthetic results with it.

If only internal femur was as affordable as Ilizarov tibia, it would truly transform many short men's lives getting double LL for 20-25k total. That's why many go with LON femur route because it's affordable. There's no other pro for LON femur compared to Precice femur but legit short men are risking anyways as they want to gain the maximum height from LL and as 2 inches from tibia is not enough when someone is 5'5-5'7 starting height.

wes07

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2024, 06:43:10 PM »

Which best doctors do you recommend in Russia? And what's their price?

Bagga

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2024, 05:30:33 AM »

That's the thing Paley is quite literally the face of LL not only in the US but the world with tens of thousands of patients trying to get in contact with him + the guy owns 7+ medical facilities with multiple surgery centers. That 1k for 2 hour of his time is probably nothing vs his regular rate and just an investment ( like how LASIK centers give free consultation ).

Are you sure all LL operations done by himself?
I believed not all, he would act as consultant for those surgeons working under him.

shortking

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2024, 03:54:52 PM »

Another idiot rationalizing it and is who hasn't done their research. If you would of known, Paley has multiple offices in USA and Europe and the consultation isn't with him directly but now of his other doctors.

heightiseverything

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2024, 04:27:56 PM »

Paley thinks all short men are millionaires, so no surprise there lol. Doesn't he know that income correlates with height in the first place?

sxxa

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2024, 05:33:48 PM »

IMO Paley is only for millionaires. Average guys guys from east side of the world will never be able to afford him or any US surgeon in their lifetime. And it's very bad for guys who need both their segments done to reach average height because they have to settle with a less known doc for femurs. Some even have to risk LON femurs as it's pointless to remain short till your late 40s.

Now, with tibia there are many decent surgeons around the world who charge between 10-15k USD (even less for pure externals). That's a guaranteed 2 inches of height at that price that anyone can get despite their starting height. But, 5'5 guys won't truly benefit from LL unless they lengthen their femurs too in order to stand at minimum 176 or at maximum 178 cm which is truly life changing rather than remaining at 170 cm after 2 inch tibia.

Turkey docs are shady indeed, but at least not all of them are pathetic. Turkey is good for cheap Precice femurs or risking LON femurs at a very affordable package price. Tibia is better in Russia for pure external. Regarding Indian docs, only Parihar is worth there IMO. Vietnam for tibia is much expensive than doing it in Russia so I don't see any reason going there for tibia. 5.5 cm can be done in 10-12 months for pure external and is the best bang for your buck and is much safer than LON.

I would only pay huge money for internal femurs with decent doctor. Paying 80-100k for internal tibia is a joke when it can be done for 10k with Ilizarov and get the same if not better aesthetic results with it.

If only internal femur was as affordable as Ilizarov tibia, it would truly transform many short men's lives getting double LL for 20-25k total. That's why many go with LON femur route because it's affordable. There's no other pro for LON femur compared to Precice femur but legit short men are risking anyways as they want to gain the maximum height from LL and as 2 inches from tibia is not enough when someone is 5'5-5'7 starting height.

Which russian doctors are those you mentioned? It's true, tibias with pure externals are safer than LON.
174 morning height
172 at night.

Bagga

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2024, 04:23:08 AM »

Another idiot rationalizing it and is who hasn't done their research. If you would of known, Paley has multiple offices in USA and Europe and the consultation isn't with him directly but now of his other doctors.
Exactly..

saltedchocolate

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2024, 01:05:20 PM »

had to spend 150k to get fixed lol , luckily i was loaded with cash.
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

1team

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2024, 01:34:14 PM »

had to spend 150k to get fixed lol , luckily i was loaded with cash.

If you can spend $150,000 to fix botching why did you have surgery with Sarin in India in the first place?

saltedchocolate

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2024, 06:24:30 PM »

because I didn't do proper research and I saw and fell for a documentary.
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

1team

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2024, 12:07:26 AM »

Best of luck in future

wantingtobetaller

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2024, 03:21:43 AM »

Yeah, that seems really expensive compared to other doctors.

I mean he is the best of the best so he knows that even if he charges absurdly high fee for virtual consultation,

there will still be demand. If I had a lot of money, I would totally go with Dr. Paley for the surgery.

Unfortunately, I am poor so....anyways.

Bagga

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2024, 06:33:11 AM »

Yeah, that seems really expensive compared to other doctors.

I mean he is the best of the best so he knows that even if he charges absurdly high fee for virtual consultation,

there will still be demand. If I had a lot of money, I would totally go with Dr. Paley for the surgery.

Unfortunately, I am poor so....anyways.
There is no best but he is not too
Pages: [1]   Go Up