Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Orthognatic surgery vs CLL - pain level & risk differences/similarities  (Read 338 times)

TheMagicalBlueEye

I'd like to what are the main differences between those two as I had the former and I'd like to know what inconveniences I could face if I had CLL. Orthognatic (jaw) surgery which works on the same principle as LL was quite painful, my face was very swollen for several weeks that I had trouble breathing at night sometimes and I could not eat normally for several months (I had to drink only fluid food) but the whole experience wasn't that bad at all, my jaw looks much better now and I don't have an underdeveloped lower jaw anymore (my bones healed properly and I don't have any problems after those 5 years) so I cannot tell you that it wasn't worth doing. Some people say not to do LL because you could regret it later so I'd like to check if those claims are not a little bit exaggerated.
Diligence is the mother of good luck

myloginacc

I just wanted to use your useless thread (LoL @ any other cosmetic surgery being comparable to CLL) to point out how much of a loser you must be to call yourself a midget, at 5'9, in a community that is made of mostly men 5'5 and under. Or used to be.

I deserve a ban for this post, but I don't care. It needed to be said.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

TheMagicalBlueEye

Primo, the surgery I've already mentioned was also based on distraction osteogenesis (and no, LL is not the on the extreme side of things, not even slightly). Second, face has a greater number of muscles and nerves than legs, ergo the greater the chance of complications. Third, I must have triggered someone's emotional triggers by dearing to have own opinion (aah those people nowadays are so overly sensitive). Everything is relative, at the place where I live it's common for young men my age to be around 182-188. And at last, calling someone names is a very unsophisticated impudence and rudeness. I wanted to ask couple of genuinely innocent questions but it seems that I should've checked which one are allowed by the herd mentality here.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 07:56:06 PM by TheMagicalBlueEye »

myloginacc

At least you edited that "angry 5'9 midget" text out of your profile (shown in every single one of your posts), so that's good enough.

Try to have more self-awareness in the future. You are in a community where some are spending over 70k dollars just to get to 5'7.

Everything is relative, at the place where I live it's common for young men my age to be around 182-188.

Hey, man, you think that's tough?

I live in a NBA's locker room.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

TheMagicalBlueEye

Ok I understand that seeing a "5'9' midget" was probably a bit disrespectful to the rest of community.
Also I'd like to add that I cannot suppress this feeling (probably because I'm still a quite young man that wants to date women and feel manly) but when I see a 11-14 year old boy (those white european boys are sooo tall nowadays, maybe because those stupid hormones in food) with still unbroken voice with childish appearance and infantile pesonality but as tall as I am or a bit taller I feel horribly emasculated as a male :-\

Yesterday I saw a balding, very hairy, short, unhealthy-looking middle-aged man in a bus (around 4'11' I think), standing next to very tall school children. Top of his head was below their chins. It looked so exageratted as if it was a cartoon drawing  :P . I felt upset and depressed (it reminded me how unfair life is) that it could've been worse (hopefuly it wasn't). People are very superficial and if you are not close to the commonly held standards, your life might be a misery. He looked as as if he has never had any woman nor fun in his life. Men are (I don't want to sound rude this is really what women think when you listen to them speak about their sxxual desires) meant to be strong and not smaller than stupid children (also children are very disrespectful if they see they can take advantage of you, for example when they see the person having physical or mental disabillities). I have a best friend who is a bit shorter than me (5'7'' I think) and he always tells me that he has problems with finding decent women.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 10:12:35 PM by TheMagicalBlueEye »

myloginacc

Thank you. I hope your thread can get some serious replies now.

LLwarrior

LL hasnt got to much to do with orthognatic surgery
Pages: [1]   Go Up