Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: STRYDE- Worldwide Prices  (Read 18271 times)

dreamingtall

Re: STRYDE- Worldwide Prices
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2020, 07:14:02 PM »

Doctor Giotikas is the best / safest option but just like the rest of these egotistical doctors.... that price will probably be 75k by the time im ready to do this
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

dreamingtall

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2020, 07:16:53 PM »

Anyone know what insurance Rozbruch takes to get it down to 50-55k
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

OneSevenSeven

• Visitor
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2020, 08:04:55 AM »

Doctor Giotikas is the best / safest option but just like the rest of these egotistical doctors.... that price will probably be 75k by the time im ready to do this
If I understood your point correctly, you have to be joking - for instance, there's a factor of inflation. On top of the doctor/clinic not making much profit due to the material costs incurred

Secondly, this is all a very sensitive topic and least to say we, as the patients, are the ones who are doing this just so we can be "a better version of ourselves" - how is it not egotistical from our side? The least we can do is pay a full price for a reputable doctor than, for example, go to India and likely developed complications, whining after

Just a couple of humble thoughts

determination

• Newbi
  • Visitor
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2020, 10:53:33 PM »

Pili is doing this surgery for about 55-60k with Stryde, I met at least 3 patients having this procedure with him.
Considering he is one of the most experienced it is quite a good price.
https://drpiliortopedico.it/en/allungamento-con-chiodo-endomidollare-allungabile/

llj

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2020, 08:09:06 PM »

Pili is doing this surgery for about 55-60k with Stryde, I met at least 3 patients having this procedure with him.
Considering he is one of the most experienced it is quite a good price.
https://drpiliortopedico.it/en/allungamento-con-chiodo-endomidollare-allungabile/

I did it with him and it costed me around 58.000 at a Milano hospital. He also operates in a small city nearby (Lecco) where the cost would be a bit lower.

We can add to the list 55.000 at Lecco hospital, or 60.000 at Milano hospital. Mine was femur, not sure tibia is same.

dreamingtall

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2020, 09:55:12 PM »

If I understood your point correctly, you have to be joking - for instance, there's a factor of inflation. On top of the doctor/clinic not making much profit due to the material costs incurred

Secondly, this is all a very sensitive topic and least to say we, as the patients, are the ones who are doing this just so we can be "a better version of ourselves" - how is it not egotistical from our side? The least we can do is pay a full price for a reputable doctor than, for example, go to India and likely developed complications, whining after

Just a couple of humble thoughts

Actually I wasn't joking and maybe you are an undercover doctor/PR Strategist for one of the surgeons but you can take your humility and send it elsewhere. I am not concerned with your opinion of the surgery, why someone would get this surgery, or the $ hospitals are 'depending upon'. Cosmetic LL is only a segment of profit that these surgeons make. They are not there to rake in millions and millions of dollars, they are there to help other. Height neurosis is a medical health condition with incredibly damaging impacts that you clearly are not impacted by because if you were you would have more compassion for thee incredibly difficult amount of resources and strength something like this takes. It isn't to be the "best version of ourselves" it is to be the only version of ourselves. This is a mental health crisis for so many and a daily strain.

Mary

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2021, 06:09:00 AM »

I did it with him and it costed me around 58.000 at a Milano hospital. He also operates in a small city nearby (Lecco) where the cost would be a bit lower.

We can add to the list 55.000 at Lecco hospital, or 60.000 at Milano hospital. Mine was femur, not sure tibia is same.
Hi yesterday I had a visit with pili for surgery on the femurs. Can you tell me if everything went well? Did you have a lot of pain? How long did it take to recover? Thanks for the reply
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up