Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Female  (Read 2345 times)

ilovescience

Re: Female
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2021, 07:40:43 PM »

HGH shots cost more than this surgery and no reputable doctor will prescribe HGH  for a 5'4 girl. The cost of HGH is about $52K an inch.  A doctor can check to see if her growth plates are open. Most women are done by 15 but not all.  The average LL doctor would not do it if her plates were open.  Many 5'9" men are doing this which is almost the equivalent of  a 5'4" woman.  So if you feel the same at 18 and your parents support it, it is your decision and I understand your desire to be taller. Though this is not easy, I feel it is totally worth it.

HGH shots are more money, but less painful right?

zaozari

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2021, 05:47:18 PM »

5'4 is too short noone will date a 5'4 midget lol

This is a forum for positive contributions and support  not insulting and hurting people. You are at the same time insulting the person and all those who suffer from dwarfism. It's not acceptable, even if you are a bitter, sad person today.

ask.me

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2021, 08:01:46 PM »

If I were you, I would talk to a doctor to figure out if you've really stopped growing and whether there are any alternatives you could consider. At your age, you may still be able to stimulate growth in less invasive ways.

Let's say you have no alternatives, no one can or should tell you whether you should go for this surgery. Do not let someone else decide for you whether you should get this surgery. They won't have to live with the decisions they make for you, especially not people on the internet, you will. It's something you should figure out for yourself, at least, that's what I'd say to an adult. But the fact that you're still in your teenage years compounds the problem because teenagers have so many self image issues that I'm not sure if I would trust you to make the right decision for yourself long term. It's like asking us hey I'm 15, C cup, female, should I get a boob job. Our knee jerk reaction is going to be a resounding NO. At least get out there in the real world, pursue your passions, make better friends before considering making any life altering decisions. At 15, there's an infinite number of ways to make your life better. If you're struggling and you're convinced it's because of your height, then come back to the issue.

Give us a background story so we can offer better, more objective advice. Why do you want to be taller? What are your long term goal? What else have you tried? What's your hesitation with LL? Are you worried about the risks, the costs, the scars? Are you worried that height may actually not be your problem and growing a few inches isn't going to solve anything? How much are you willing to risk for the procedure? How much does it matter to you?

Camilleglv

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2022, 09:55:33 PM »

Helloo,

I know it’s been some time, but I wanted to reply back. Your comment was really useful and for the first time, I’m getting over it (I’ve been feeling nice about my height for 4 months). I hope you have a wonderful journey.

Best regards.

MajinVegeta

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2022, 01:09:32 PM »

You are a normal height, and even if you WERE short, 99% of men like that.  Do not get this surgery.

silverlining

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2022, 06:51:40 PM »

Agree with the post above. The only physical appearances I care about are face & body shape. Long legs are a plus but short ones also do it for me  ;D
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 07:20:56 PM by silverlining »

173to187USTORUSSIA

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2022, 07:03:07 PM »

Camille, 5'4 is the perfect female height and  you still will grow more. I recommend you buy some high heels, find a guy you like and move on with your life.

Their is no need to spend lots of money. In fact you will look worse after surgery due to the scars on your legs.

You are fine as you are.

Camilleglv

• Visitor
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2022, 10:01:44 PM »

Thanks for the advice, um trying to get over it. Your the coolest person around here. Stay safe.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up