Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 408297 times)

GeTs

Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #434 on: May 28, 2014, 03:35:26 PM »

Do you consider doing femurs?

elvergalarga

• Visitor
« Reply #435 on: May 28, 2014, 05:20:45 PM »

hello friend, sincerely your proportions look good, you really ctms those 9 were very good, in terms of proportion and length of body. the issue now is that really shows your arcuate leg, I guess you will correct  right?

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #436 on: May 28, 2014, 07:28:36 PM »

yes it does bother me that leg situation...
femurs yeah but first...recover from this then maybe correcting my leg and then maybe then femurs.. but im already 30 and I don't see anyway of wasting more time recovering from LL again!!!! I want to enjoy my prime as it is right now...
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

RGKEY

« Reply #437 on: May 28, 2014, 07:59:37 PM »

Walking with and without lifts at 177. My leg looks cartoonish hahaha... I don't see how my leg could look any better without a second surgery. Time will tell. with the lifts I noticed that I walk worse. I dont use them anymore but I just wanted to see how I would look proportion wise with some outfits and it does not look bad I think... but my skinny legs and flat ass makes me look as I don't wish. But in time Ill achieve the look I want))) patience, determination and happiness... day by day))

RGKEY 2.0

Whitefog

• Visitor
« Reply #438 on: May 28, 2014, 08:51:07 PM »

even after 9 cm LL ur recovery is so impressive...whose fault it was? but whoever it was, i think a patient always has some shortness of knowledge and it is natural. Doctor should be responsible for this. Still you are cool.once u can overcome of it u will be perfect. :) :) :) :) :)

Gichelu

« Reply #439 on: May 28, 2014, 08:56:32 PM »

That's good recovery for how much you lengthen but I hope you get that bowing looked at sooner than later.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

KrP1

« Reply #440 on: May 28, 2014, 09:04:19 PM »

I think that your recovery is going very  well. In the first videos you were walking side to side. now your walk looks normal. I think that you are looking good with and without lifts so  in my  opinion if you want you could do 5cm femurs. But you need to think alot about that because now your new height isnt that bad. Talk to barinov about the boweld leg. I think he may correct that

KrP1

« Reply #441 on: May 28, 2014, 09:09:32 PM »

Name of the second song please    :D

RGKEY

« Reply #442 on: May 28, 2014, 10:24:51 PM »

"Pale rider"by The Preatures haha lol
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #443 on: May 28, 2014, 10:26:18 PM »

Yeah but I can not imagine my self right now with Ilizarov again!!! My left leg already tight and sored! Another surgery now will kill me!! I must wait
RGKEY 2.0

IamAndrew

« Reply #444 on: May 29, 2014, 01:33:37 AM »

LOL you're more flexible than I am even with +9 cm. I can only touch my toes even with long ass reach. *going to hit the yoga mat*

Your proportions look good in the vid, even with the lifts. I think humans naturally look good with longer legs, male and female.

And with lifts your walk looks like you got some motorcycle riding experience. Swag.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 01:52:18 AM by IamAndrew »
Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia

Taller

« Reply #445 on: May 29, 2014, 03:53:17 AM »

Dude, you look like a total badass. That's all I got to say  8)

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #446 on: May 29, 2014, 07:09:12 AM »

Could you post up your next xrays when you get one? Would like to see what it looks like atm

But wow 177, you look great and no one would be able to tell that you had LL at all. Could even do 6-7cm more if you wanted. Great recovery by the way, gives me hope for the future.
So as far as problems you only have have and that is the bowed leg and the scars? All the best

RGKEY

« Reply #447 on: May 29, 2014, 12:27:58 PM »

hey Andrew, motorcycle riding experience!? haha awesome!))) you give me more confidence to use my lifts on the future, being at 177 feels much better than 172))) although for people i would be more like 175-76 considering everyone is using shoes lol

thanx a lot Tall, but trust me I don't do it intentionally, it is my legs now move me like this hahaha... i didnt walk like this before

yeah sure ill post my X-ray when time comes for that))) ofcourse have hope my friend, but is a very long and crazy ride! my problem now is the scars and most importantly my fking bowed leg!!!! and well the tightness and soreness but im sure that will go away, 2 weeks ago i couldnt even walk without a crutch.
RGKEY 2.0

ShyShy

« Reply #448 on: May 29, 2014, 02:05:10 PM »

Walking with and without lifts at 177. My leg looks cartoonish hahaha... I don't see how my leg could look any better without a second surgery. Time will tell. with the lifts I noticed that I walk worse. I dont use them anymore but I just wanted to see how I would look proportion wise with some outfits and it does not look bad I think... but my skinny legs and flat ass makes me look as I don't wish. But in time Ill achieve the look I want))) patience, determination and happiness... day by day))

Don't u think that some of your movements are a bit too sexually suggestive?  ;D ;D ;D
definitely harder to notice your bowed left leg with clothes. about lifts, u already know what i think =p
anyway, u seem in a good shape, keep the good job :)
From ~168 to ~175,5
6 months post-surgery, sprint, jump and squat

RGKEY

« Reply #449 on: May 29, 2014, 02:25:46 PM »

i guess im a sexual human being lol
idk man, i notice a lot even with clothers, or it is maybe because im very aware of it, today i might see a friend and i will see what he says.

In a good shape? really!? ahh,, nice im glad to hear that, but I still dont feel like that, i lost already 10 pounds since I came back, Im eating all clean, none processed food, I want to lose at least another 10-15 pounds and start bulking from there. the lifts.. i know... but being 172 is not bad but I feel like I need that extra push to 175 hehe!!)) i feel like im almost there to perfect height but not there... it's a fked up mind set to have...
RGKEY 2.0

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #450 on: May 29, 2014, 03:21:11 PM »

So if you do proceed with femurs in the future, who would you do it with if I may ask?

RGKEY

« Reply #451 on: May 29, 2014, 06:51:40 PM »

So if you do proceed with femurs in the future, who would you do it with if I may ask?

Im not sure.. it will all depend on how much money I can save
RGKEY 2.0

YellowSpike

« Reply #452 on: May 29, 2014, 08:34:43 PM »

I disagree in part, being confident helps no,matter what, but let's put it that way: what if a 6'0 male model is as good as you at the game , sure it's not the most important thing but if you're handsome and tall it's a big advantage, he can manipulate things in his favor, and you know girls can change their mind in a matter of second, I'm not trying to depress you but that's reality...I'd put I that way
1. Face
2. Height
3. Penis's size
4. Intelligence
5. Status

1,2 and 3 will get you the 95 % of girls, 4 and 5 the other 5%....

In terms of initial attraction, I think it's more like :

1. Height (tall ugly men often get free passes)
2. Face
3. Status/Money
4. Penis size/sex skills (not observed until a few dates in, perhaps)
5. Intelligence/Confidence

I have 8-9/10 facial aesthetics (have been compared to a number of male celebs), but being 5'6" ruins it, at least in my mind. While I'm definitely not a player, I've never had a problem getting attractive girls. I just personally don't know how I can be a "catch" due to my height alone. From what I've seen and heard, facial aesthetics can compensate if you're at least hovering around like 5'8". Below that, your height becomes too big of a negative. I know for me personally, if I were 5'8", I wouldn't even dream of doing this surgery.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 08:52:00 PM by YellowSpike391 »

GeTs

« Reply #453 on: May 30, 2014, 08:34:05 PM »

Hey rgkey , could you see that your leg was bowed when you had ilizarovs on?how could your doctor fix it?

KrP1

« Reply #454 on: May 30, 2014, 08:43:09 PM »

In terms of initial attraction, I think it's more like :

1. Height (tall ugly men often get free passes)
2. Face
3. Status/Money
4. Penis size/sex skills (not observed until a few dates in, perhaps)
5. Intelligence/Confidence

I have 8-9/10 facial aesthetics (have been compared to a number of male celebs), but being 5'6" ruins it, at least in my mind. While I'm definitely not a player, I've never had a problem getting attractive girls. I just personally don't know how I can be a "catch" due to my height alone. From what I've seen and heard, facial aesthetics can compensate if you're at least hovering around like 5'8". Below that, your height becomes too big of a negative. I know for me personally, if I were 5'8", I wouldn't even dream of doing this surgery.

i agree with you, i think that even if brad pitt were 5´5 he wouldn´t have a big chance to date with girls

RGKEY

« Reply #455 on: May 30, 2014, 10:14:58 PM »

Hey rgkey , could you see that your leg was bowed when you had ilizarovs on?how could your doctor fix it?

It happened after I got my frames removed. He said it maybe possible to move the leg and cast it. And if not it has to be Ilizarov again
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #456 on: May 30, 2014, 10:17:08 PM »

i agree with you, i think that even if brad pitt were 5´5 he wouldn´t have a big chance to date with girls

Brad Pitt couldn't get girls even when he was 180 before he became famous)) lol
RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #457 on: May 31, 2014, 02:26:17 PM »

Brad Pitt couldn't get girls even when he was 180 before he became famous)) lol

Actually apparantly he could, Brad Pitt banged Mike Tysons Wife Robin Givens before he became a famous actor, thats quite an impressive feat  :P

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #458 on: May 31, 2014, 03:43:21 PM »

Robin Givens = ewww!!! Not even if you pay me... Actually I take that back, if you pay me enough for LL  ;)

Anyway, RGKEY Im not sure if its been asked already but who does your laundry when you were still in Russia at both the hospital and the clinic? Is there someone there who does everybody's laundry for you? And what about food? Do they just automatically bring you food when its time to eat?

Wannabegiant

« Reply #459 on: May 31, 2014, 04:06:35 PM »

Robin Givens = ewww!!! Not even if you pay me... Actually I take that back, if you pay me enough for LL  ;)

Anyway, RGKEY Im not sure if its been asked already but who does your laundry when you were still in Russia at both the hospital and the clinic? Is there someone there who does everybody's laundry for you? And what about food? Do they just automatically bring you food when its time to eat?

Shes alright imo, but the main point is that you would have to be pretty damn good to get a girl who is married to a famous sports icon to cheat on him.

RGKEY

« Reply #460 on: June 01, 2014, 02:38:29 AM »

Laundry?? hehe well everyone is supose to do their own laundry, but usually I was lucky enough and some of the girls that were doing correction would do my laundry, but during december i had to do it my self, there were no girls around(((( and food yes, there a Man Dima he brings breakfast lunch and dinner. In the hospital is a different story, there is no laundry really... it sucks, i dont maybe there is but i never asked, there was a nurse who was helping me with laundry but she didnt have to, she just wanted to.
RGKEY 2.0

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #461 on: June 01, 2014, 08:05:10 AM »

Another question RGKEY, how long did you have the catheter on for? Do you think its possible to not have one on after the surgery? Seems extremely painful  >:(

RGKEY

« Reply #462 on: June 01, 2014, 09:38:43 AM »

Another question RGKEY, how long did you have the catheter on for? Do you think its possible to not have one on after the surgery? Seems extremely painful  >:(

i dont understand you question...((
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #463 on: June 01, 2014, 09:43:01 AM »

some updates:::

So I contact dr. barinov and told him about my left leg. He answered and said that he will fix it, and I can come to the clinic at any time. So at least it will be fixed!)). Maybe Ill come in 2 months, i can not leave for so long my job. Maybe what Ill do is have the surgery and correction and come back home for consolidation, I sent to him and email on this regards, so will see what happens.
RGKEY 2.0

GeTs

« Reply #464 on: June 01, 2014, 10:31:24 AM »

That's really good news
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37   Go Up