Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 408243 times)

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #620 on: August 20, 2014, 09:53:31 AM »

RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #621 on: August 20, 2014, 10:02:15 AM »

Lookin' quite normal except for the bowed leg, I agree.

wannabetaller

« Reply #622 on: August 20, 2014, 10:14:10 AM »

Taller

« Reply #623 on: August 20, 2014, 11:07:08 AM »

What pant inseam length do you now wear, RGKEY? You must have looked quite disproportionate before surgery, because now you really look amazingly well proportioned! Also, all the weight loss since your first videos is definitely noticeable. Nice work!

GeTs

« Reply #624 on: August 20, 2014, 11:07:32 AM »

This
Lookin' quite normal except for the bowed leg, I agree.

Sweden

« Reply #625 on: August 20, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »

Nobody will notice your long tibia/stumpy thighs, you look fine.

They will notice your left leg.
It will also give you serious back pain in some years. You tend to swing to the sides when you walk.

This will be devastating for you when running.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

TRS

« Reply #626 on: August 20, 2014, 01:54:39 PM »

yeah true, also looking at this video, im thinking Rgkey must have looked more unproportional before his surgery, his torso must have looked enormous compared to his legs

Glad to see that you are enjoying life :) Your proportions look perfect. No one will notice your leg proportions when you have shorts on. I dont think a second surgery will be necessary but you can pull off another 4-5 cm on your femurs if you are thinking of doing femurs as well.

RGKEY

« Reply #627 on: August 20, 2014, 02:35:30 PM »

Jonny bravo haha! Yeah I kinda looked like that before surgery very disproportinal. My mother used to say dont go to the gym and stay skinny cuz your legs look very small lol

I use now size 30-30 even 30-32 still looks fine. im not gonna lie thou if i did 5 in femurs ill be size 30-34 that would be nice having long muscular legs eventually haha. But im not so crazy about this thought yet lol plus im also 30 years old and no ofense but I want to enjoy my 30ies even if im not tall but im ok now i feel.

My bowed leg yeah it must be fixed eventually. Maybe next year Ill get it fixed. Hopefully
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #628 on: August 22, 2014, 05:11:34 PM »

this is how I spend my day, oh god!! now everyone will notice my disproportions!! lol

RGKEY 2.0

mimi

• Visitor
« Reply #629 on: August 23, 2014, 10:30:54 AM »

u really look normal

Sweden

« Reply #630 on: August 23, 2014, 07:35:16 PM »

It's an amazing picture. It looks really normal, nothing strange at all.

GeTs

« Reply #631 on: August 23, 2014, 07:57:13 PM »

u look great even if u try to hide it as much as u can  ;D

Moubgf

« Reply #632 on: August 30, 2014, 04:27:22 PM »

wow amazing shot. Would never suspect you having LL and even if i did. You did it right you know.

There are surgeries where you just face palm and then there is "niiiceee".

You give me hope rkey i look at you walking at the shining pool and you make LL not seem that bad like the other posters do. I automatically get a depressing feeing in my head when i read those journeys. But not with your diary.

Sweden

« Reply #633 on: August 31, 2014, 03:58:12 AM »

Hey Tim: The guy can not run. His walking is way off and he needs corrective surgery.
And you're happy with that?  :o

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #634 on: August 31, 2014, 04:53:07 AM »

Is this really an after photo from 9cm? I agree that you look in proportion. You must have had disproportionately short tibiae before. My feet now protrude well past during this kneel, and I only did 6cm. I think you're lengthening of 9cm was not excessive in your case, but your deformity is really bad. I remember seeing an x-ray of yours a while ago and it showed the bone really bent. You said the doc told you it was fine because the ankle and knee were aligned, but I think they might have deceived you. Will they fix it for you?
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

GeTs

« Reply #635 on: August 31, 2014, 06:59:12 AM »

Is this really an after photo from 9cm? I agree that you look in proportion. You must have had disproportionately short tibiae before. My feet now protrude well past during this kneel, and I only did 6cm. I think you're lengthening of 9cm was not excessive in your case, but your deformity is really bad. I remember seeing an x-ray of yours a while ago and it showed the bone really bent. You said the doc told you it was fine because the ankle and knee were aligned, but I think they might have deceived you. Will they fix it for you?
no he doesn't look in proportion, he hides them, u can see that his tibias go way past his a.ss

Polycrates.

• Tyrant and Legatus Augusti pro praetore of LL Forum
« Reply #636 on: August 31, 2014, 07:20:12 AM »

His feet do a little, but the tibiae themselves do not. Most people after doing this will have feet that are well beyond the thigh and look like they're not a part of the person's body.
Tibial LON for 6cm- Nov 2013, Dr Sringari -177/178cm to 183/184cm
Prospective Femoral Lengthening w/ Precise 3 (if out) Nail for 7cm- Jan 2019, Dr Birkholtz -183/184cm to 190/191cm

And it was here that he professed to his disciples: all of life's bounties lay somewhere upon the dreaded bell curve

RGKEY

« Reply #637 on: August 31, 2014, 09:50:08 AM »

sorry to disappoint you guys but don't make my proportions fool you, in any case, you will do your LL and decide by your self how much lengthening you want to do, you will see it everyday and just make a decision from it. no i can not run, and my walking after awhile is ok i think but my bowed leg makes it look not as good as before, i dont think is noticeable to the public eye, unless i specifically tell them about it.

2 nights ago i went to a night club and pulled a girl in about 15 minutes we went to her apartment and you know))))) SWEDISH GIRL!! she actually approached me and said "you and your friend are really cute" hahaha first time that has happened to me in a club. I had experiences with swedish girls been fiendly and easy to game but this was epic pickup, well she kinda picked me up. now the funny s**t is that I had my lifts about 6 cms, when we went to her apartment i had to take off my shoes, and well i did, but she didn't notice anything strange, well she also took off her high heels. She saw my scars and bowed legs and guess what!? yes she still f**k me with a passion...

so no i can not run, yes my leg is bowed, and my walk is off, and my tibias go behind my ass and when i sit i look cartoonish lol....but guess what...i still get laid by hot women like a motha f**ka!)))

interesting, wat do u mean i try to hide something,, hide what?? just wondering

this is tonight with my bro from NY, i never thought i would never be that close to his height!! I see it and I dont believe it hahaaha!!! he is 178  in one of the gay pictures Im posting it so u can really see how cartoonish and unproportional I look with my lifts, really bad uh!?? lol yeah really bad I guess. btw, today i fking killed it in da club, so much fun! my legs are so tired now

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 10:09:03 AM by RGKEY »
RGKEY 2.0

Sweden

« Reply #638 on: September 01, 2014, 07:46:56 AM »

When Swedish girls are on their holiday they become real sluts. Anyone can pull them off. It's like they become sluts just bc they won't get a bad reputation like they would back home.

Where was the party?

It's not my intention to make you feel bad or anything.
Most likely she wouldn't have choose you if you were short.

« Reply #639 on: September 01, 2014, 10:36:41 AM »

Good job RGKEY, you really benefited from LL. And don't listen to this guys who talk about your proportions, wingspan is not really important in your case because you have really broad shoulders and you look good! They are all mad because you don't have a personality disorder like them, you actually can enjoy your life, so keep doing that!

RGKEY

« Reply #640 on: September 01, 2014, 01:15:37 PM »

hehe actually she lives in NY, she is an English teacher for rich kids, so she is not on vacations at all. Her parents are swedish, I think she was born there but been in the US more than I have i think. Perhaps she would not have approached me if I was shorter maybe but If i wanted her I would have taken her home anyway even at 165, i say so just because i have done it before not because of speculations. It was a club, she was with her friends celebrating someone's birthday, it was on thursday night.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #641 on: September 01, 2014, 01:20:12 PM »

hahaha yeah I don't suffer of personality disorder, but im kinda crazy thou or a genius hahaha

I like what Oldie... (i forgot all his name) from the old forum says:

if you are happy with your life and still want to do LL you should do LL but if not you probably shouldn't do it, it won't make you any happier.

RGKEY 2.0

ShortyMcShort

« Reply #642 on: September 01, 2014, 01:40:36 PM »

Always been a fan of you and your diary RGKEY, great contribution to the forum.
Dont listen to people trying to put you down on here, in saying that though you really dont need to constantly give examples or bring up your one night stands and girls coming on to you to prove how great your life is going, its pointless and just turns into boasting the more you bring it up. I remember a few weeks back you said you had a girlfriend, Im assuming it ended? lol. Seriously, your private life is exactly that, your private life

But honestly you look great besides from the one bowed leg which you can clearly see in one of the pictures even under jeans, other than that you look great, amazing and could do another surgery and get to 178 as you are in the pictures and still look good. I think you should concentrate more on fixing the bowleg and recovery rather than the need to bring up your sex life or how much game you have atm to support your claims of  how wonderful your life is going on atm to these people on here talking trash about you. Screw them, you dont need to prove anything to anyone, as long as life is going great for you then who cares what people on here think

G-Man

« Reply #643 on: September 01, 2014, 07:55:45 PM »

Love your posts RG!  Don't change a thing!!

RGKEY

« Reply #644 on: September 01, 2014, 09:04:37 PM »

I personally have nothing to prove, I like to share my life because it amuses me peoples reaction and also if im able yo change even one person perspective of life then I will feel good about it. I have a happy life and had ot too. I have my difficult times qhen I cry on my pillow I have times of awesomes, loneliness etc.. but I always find the light and I wish the same for everyone.. LIFE IS A BIG ORGASM. If people can love me or hate me I will be equally excited about it!!!

Yeah I broke up with my girl, the distance thing wasn't working, now my mission is yo get over her, watever it takes! 

These forums really entertains me and talking to you all is fun and good for me, because I believe that many of the existential conflicts might have somehow I have them too, only dofference is that I reconize them embrace them and don't let them control my life.

I like when people critize me, try to push me down even when they think they are being constructive, I like all thse because it helps me to understand my emotions and when people are awesome to me the sames, it also helps .e to appreciate it but not get stuck in this high hypes of positivism. So at the end of the day it's all good!)) It's all welcome. And im very selfish person, because all I do I do it for my own interest and pleasure and everyone should be the same. Even when I help I do it because it makes me feel good.
I think somehow im part woman cuz I give too much importance to my emotions lol

So back to the girl, girls and pussy is very important in my life!!! And I will not stop with it until my desire for it has ended. And when it does I will ask my self why. I think most guys settle down with one girl cuz they are cowards and don't want to go with the pain that takes datting hot amazing girls. GUYS WE ARE WAY TO INVESTED IN OUR OWN EGO!!! AND ME TOO!! BUT ONE DAY I WILL KILL THAT MOTHA fkA!!! EGO EQUALS UNHAPPINESS!! IS THE BIGGEST OBSTACLE IN LIFE
RGKEY 2.0

shortkid

« Reply #645 on: September 01, 2014, 09:41:21 PM »

I don't think your proportions look bad at all. What is your sitting height?

RGKEY

« Reply #646 on: September 01, 2014, 10:09:06 PM »

Don't know it
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #647 on: September 05, 2014, 08:07:19 PM »

so my sitting height is roughly 91 cms
RGKEY 2.0

Taller

« Reply #648 on: September 05, 2014, 08:17:16 PM »

Wow, that's really good. You could go to 178 easily.

RGKEY

« Reply #649 on: September 06, 2014, 06:36:06 PM »

Wow, that's really good. You could go to 178 easily.

lol i dont know about that haha thatll be nice thou
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #650 on: September 08, 2014, 02:17:49 AM »

I know this is a little irrelevant to my LL experience but in a way it has to do with my life post LL lol

So im feeling like s**t today!!! all sentimental and s**t!!!!!! f**k!!! so for the last 2 weeks i have been with 3 girls and I feel like s**t!! i miss my ex girlfriend so f**king much!! i think been with other girls without a real connection make things worse for me, i thought i would feel better, well i did while i was doing it but afterwards it was terrible, because it was nothing compared to what I had with my ex!! our relationship was so amazing such a strong connection, just great!! So i feel like crying today!! im heart broken, tomorrow will be another day a and a better one I hope. My legs still stiff and the mornings aare rough  when standing up. I dont even have real desire to talk to any girl at all, but then again I think im just letting my self down because it is easier, next week i will make a big effort to keep my mind busy. Sometimes i dont know what is worst, having no girls at all or having girl problem such mine, heart broken and s**t,,, well i have been in both sides and i just dont know. when i have no girls, then at nights i would just masturbate and think about my ex and feel like a completely loser!! but then having meaningless sex is awful afterwards cuz you feel like u will never find such amazing connection as you did with that girl!! so both are bad! on the positive side, im glad that i have such problem and it could be a lot worst
RGKEY 2.0
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37   Go Up