Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia  (Read 408165 times)

Wannabegiant

Re: 9 centimeters on tibias with Dr. Barinov, Volgograd-Russia
« Reply #651 on: September 08, 2014, 03:07:30 AM »

Hey bro I understand how you feel, Even though height might be a problem of the past, we still just like everyone else have to deal with these more common problems like girls and relationships..

I dont know why your relationship with that girl didnt last, but seeing other girls even if it isnt for sex would be a good idea, maybe try to meet new people and make new friends, do activities etc, stuff unrelated to the relationship   to keep you busy.

I have a problem too that i cant stop thinking about a certain girl (though in my case its not love or deep connection, more like it doesnt feel finished)..but im sure it will be way easier to deal with this when i can start living like normal again, even if i never see her again.

Basically this girl i met about 2 years ago, she met me when i wasnt even close to my potential, and of course she saw me as a friend because i wasnt good enough back then for anything more. I broke contact with her eventually because she was quite disrespectful at times, she tried very hard to get me back, trying to adulate/flatter me alot but i kept my distance because i didnt want her to see me until i was taller (and of course with the height problem gone i would have started to dress better and work out to get a better body)

Now it has been so long and she has stopped contacting me, and i think im to proud to get in touch with her because she might try to act "Hard to get" now as som sort of payback. But i want her to at least see me in person once again so she will notice that im not short without knowing how it happened. If leg lengthening didnt take such an awful long time i would have been able to finish this experience with her already.

I just have to hope i run into her some day..

RGKEY

• just take it day by day
« Reply #652 on: September 08, 2014, 03:19:39 AM »

Hey bro I understand how you feel, Even though height might be a problem of the past, we still just like everyone else have to deal with these more common problems like girls and relationships..

I dont know why your relationship with that girl didnt last, but seeing other girls even if it isnt for sex would be a good idea, maybe try to meet new people and make new friends, do activities etc, stuff unrelated to the relationship s**t to keep you busy.

I have a problem too that i cant stop thinking about a certain girl (though in my case its not love or deep connection, more like it doesnt feel finished)..but im sure it will be way easier to deal with this when i can start living like normal again, even if i never see her again.

Basically this girl i met about 2 years ago, she met me when i wasnt even close to my potential, and of course she saw me as a friend because i wasnt good enough back then for anything more. I broke contact with her eventually because she was quite disrespectful at times, she tried very hard to get me back, trying to adulate/flatter me alot but i kept my distance because i didnt want her to see me until i was taller (and of course with the height problem gone i would have started to dress better and work out to get a better body)

Now it has been so long and she has stopped contacting me, and i think im to proud to get in touch with her because she might try to act "Hard to get" now as som sort of payback. But i want her to at least see me in person once again so she will notice that im not short without knowing how it happened. If leg lengthening didnt take such an awful long time i would have been able to finish this experience with her already.

I just have to hope i run into her some day..

yes you will man, she probably feels similar to you, and im sure that the fact that you are avoiding her is killing her!! she prob wats you even more!!! so if you see her again and she is still single she will be all over you!!! and ull be taller nicer and more secure about ur self, win win situation. Just dont let ur self been stock with only this girl as im trying to do the same. so thank you man for your words!)) I appreciate them! u r right i need to do that. and my relationship finished because of the whole long distance situation, since she was in Russia and even if we marry she still needed another year to finish university do it was too much!((( anyway the past is  the past
RGKEY 2.0
Original height. 163.5cms. Current height 172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13 Tibias 9 centimeters

Wannabegiant

« Reply #653 on: September 08, 2014, 04:13:07 AM »

yes you will man, she probably feels similar to you, and im sure that the fact that you are avoiding her is killing her!! she prob wats you even more!!! so if you see her again and she is still single she will be all over you!!! and ull be taller nicer and more secure about ur self, win win situation. Just dont let ur self been stock with only this girl as im trying to do the same. so thank you man for your words!)) I appreciate them! u r right i need to do that. and my relationship finished because of the whole long distance situation, since she was in Russia and even if we marry she still needed another year to finish university do it was too much!((( anyway the past is  the past

Yeah it is possible  :P, im sure she still thinks about me from time to time, but unlike me she is able to move on since she is free to do whatever she wants, like traveling and stuff. Right now she is abroad with her friends enjoying life..She also has so many friends and im sure many dudes are hitting on her :p

First impressions are hard to change when it comes to girls..even though i would have changed a whole lot physically, it doesnt change the fact that she friendzoned me when we first met and as we all know its hard to get out of that.

One important thing though is that she has really bad eye sight (she said so herself) and i only had one quite bad photo of me on facebook when we first met, and we only met in person about 5 or 6 times, while mostly talking a lot on the phone and stuff. So i dont think she even properly knew how my face looked back then to be honest xD my skin is more healthy now too (i had some pimples in bad spots back then too)

After i stopped seeing her i added some way better photos to my facebook and i know im easily on her level in terms of facial aesthetics. She started to adulate me around this time, complimenting my looks and stuff (saying i had seductive eyes and stuff) but despite of that im almost sure she still only wanted me as a close friend lol..since she still has the image of me as shorter than average and skinny xp...

Although, im sure even if she found me very attractive when she saw the new me, she would be to scared to try to flirt with me since she is afraid i would reject her as payback, and i think i would be to proud to show interest in her again after i already got rejected...

Okey man i understand why that would have been difficult with the long distance thing.. you seem to love russian girls (i agree they seem awesome, great looks and personality) maybe you should consider moving there? (although its cold) 

Anyway im sure you will get over it, you dont seem to have any problem attracting girls my friend, you will find someone even better, and i think it will happen when you are not even looking for it!

Moubgf

« Reply #654 on: September 08, 2014, 04:20:37 AM »

Yeah it is possible  :P, im sure she still thinks about me from time to time, but unlike me she is able to move on since she is free to do whatever she wants, like traveling and stuff. Right now she is abroad with her friends enjoying life..She also has so many friends and im sure many dudes are hitting on her :p

First impressions are hard to change when it comes to girls..even though i would have changed a whole lot physically, it doesnt change the fact that she friendzoned me when we first met and as we all know its hard to get out of that.

One important thing though is that she has really bad eye sight (she said so herself) and i only had one quite bad photo of me on facebook when we first met, and we only met in person about 5 or 6 times, while mostly talking a lot on the phone and stuff. So i dont think she even properly knew how my face looked back then to be honest xD my skin is more healthy now too (i had some pimples in bad spots back then too)

After i stopped seeing her i added some way better photos to my facebook and i know im easily on her level in terms of facial aesthetics. She started to adulate me around this time, complimenting my looks and stuff (saying i had seductive eyes and stuff) but despite of that im almost sure she still only wanted me as a close friend lol..since she still has the image of me as shorter than average and skinny xp...

Although, im sure even if she found me very attractive when she saw the new me, she would be to scared to try to flirt with me since she is afraid i would reject her as payback, and i think i would be to proud to show interest in her again after i already got rejected...

Okey man i understand why that would have been difficult with the long distance thing.. you seem to love russian girls (i agree they seem awesome, great looks and personality) maybe you should consider moving there? (although its cold) 

Anyway im sure you will get over it, you dont seem to have any problem attracting girls my friend, you will find someone even better, and i think it will happen when you are not even looking for it!

Dont fantasize about scenarios like that for all you know she might not even remember you and has been banged my multiple guys already and is living life to the fullest and then you at a measly 5'10 is not gonna wow her unless you got a body to match what you want to achieve.

Or she might be mad into you we dont know but stop worrying about these stuff you are already past the hard part now is the time to relax back and just enjoy the ride.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #655 on: September 08, 2014, 04:34:23 AM »

Dont fantasize about scenarios like that for all you know she might not even remember you and has been banged my multiple guys already and is living life to the fullest and then you at a measly 5'10 is not gonna wow her unless you got a body to match what you want to achieve.

Or she might be mad into you we dont know but stop worrying about these stuff you are already past the hard part now is the time to relax back and just enjoy the ride.

Yeah i know there is no way to know for sure, all i know is that she tried really really hard, suk up to me to get me back for the duration of over 6 months, i responded of course but i was quite cold and distant. Then i said something which im sure was a bit hurtful to her, and then she stopped contacting me, although she did *like* some photos i put up on fb even after that..

I can almost guarantee she is still thinking about me, although it could easily be negative thoughts since i technically ditched her, although she knew she had it coming after how she behaved at times.

And yeah i think probably she has had some other dudes during this time since it is so easy for girls, but i know she is single and she isnt that type of girl who sleeps around a lot (she doesnt even drink at all at parties/clubs).

without sounding to much like a douche I can say for sure that im very different from most guys out there though (im adopted and my ethnicity is very rare in Sweden), i have a very masculine face, a very dark voice and i would say my features are very good and very unique. She can definitely find conventionally better looking dudes but they would all be very different from me, she will have a very hard time finding something similar at least.

But like i said, the only reason im thinking about her so much is because i couldnt finish it because of LL taking so long, and because im unable to pursue other girls in my current condition, much will be different when i get out of these frames.

Moubgf

« Reply #656 on: September 08, 2014, 04:40:38 AM »

Yeah i know there is no way to know for sure, all i know is that she tried really really hard, suk up to me to get me back for the duration of over 6 months, i responded of course but i was quite cold and distant. Then i said something which im sure was a bit hurtful to her, and then she stopped contacting me, although she did *like* some photos i put up on fb even after that..

I can almost guarantee she is still thinking about me, although it could easily be negative thoughts since i technically ditched her, although she knew she had it coming after how she behaved at times.

And yeah i think probably she has had some other dudes during this time since it is so easy for girls, but i know she is single and she isnt that type of girl who sleeps around a lot (she doesnt even drink at all at parties/clubs).

without sounding to much like a douche I can say for sure that im very different from most guys out there though (im adopted and my ethnicity is very rare in Sweden), i have a very masculine face, a very dark voice and i would say my features are very good and very unique. She can definitely find conventionally better looking dudes but they would all be very different from me, she will have a very hard time finding something similar at least.

But like i said, the only reason im thinking about her so much is because i couldnt finish it because of LL taking so long, and because im unable to pursue other girls in my current condition, much will be different when i get out of these frames.

well atleast you are not me attracting more guys then girls. Androgynous face fml. Would love that masculine jaw xD

Wannabegiant

« Reply #657 on: September 08, 2014, 05:56:19 AM »

well atleast you are not me attracting more guys then girls. Androgynous face fml. Would love that masculine jaw xD

Well if you become tall through LL and bulk up, that is enough to be considered manly to most girls even if your face isnt that masculine, some girls prefer guys with more balanced features too, Justin Bieber almost looks like a girl and he is still considered super hot by millions (lol i dont care if he is famous he cant even sing any good)

RGKEY

« Reply #658 on: September 08, 2014, 01:06:33 PM »

HEY GIANT!:-)) TODAY ANOTHER DAY FEELING BETTER)) I HOPE YOU TOO

For wat i read on one of your posts, it seems to me that you werent taking control of the situation with that girl, even if she was very atracted to you and even willing to date you, most girls wont take any steps, you have to lead them into it. Very rarely girls will come up front and do the seducing job for you, they will go as far as "oh you are nice" "you are cute, attractive" and that is it my friend, if a girl tells you that then you are in a safe position, all you need to do is just to escalate things physically and verbally so you dont get stuck in friend zone. Girls have to much pressure to be judge or to be seem as easy girls, girls hate that and for that reason would never reconized s**t verbally and might even reject you verbally even when her actions indicate so much interest on you. So as long as she gives you compliance then you are good. Yeah I'm also sure I will find the a nice one for me when the time is right. I invested a lot on leaning about girls and their screwed up minds hahaha, but it was all worthy
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #659 on: September 09, 2014, 01:58:29 AM »

4 MONTHS POST LL, LIFE @ 9CMS TALLER

RGKEY 2.0

GeTs

« Reply #660 on: September 09, 2014, 07:02:18 AM »

Great, nice agility, any pain now?

LifesTooShort

• Visitor
« Reply #661 on: September 09, 2014, 11:00:51 AM »

I admire your confidence bro. You'll be just fine.

LifesTooShort

• Visitor
« Reply #662 on: September 09, 2014, 11:04:54 AM »

4 MONTHS POST LL, LIFE @ 9CMS TALLER

Bro, you're looking better than ever! Your arms and upper body look jacked and you're clearly a skiLL Forumul salsero. You give me hope bro. Only 4 more months to go before I join the crew at Dr. Barinov's facility. It's good for us all to see you doing so well. Thanks for posting this.

RGKEY

« Reply #663 on: September 09, 2014, 11:05:29 AM »

Great, nice agility, any pain now?

yes in the mornings especially
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #664 on: September 09, 2014, 11:31:21 AM »

Bro, you're looking better than ever! Your arms and upper body look jacked and you're clearly a skiLL Forumul salsero. You give me hope bro. Only 4 more months to go before I join the crew at Dr. Barinov's facility. It's good for us all to see you doing so well. Thanks for posting this.

hehe thanx bro!! yeah im trying hard, working out every day)))

4 months? wow! good luck there my friend!!
RGKEY 2.0

GeTs

« Reply #665 on: September 09, 2014, 03:33:35 PM »

Can u describe it?
yes in the mornings especially

RGKEY

« Reply #666 on: September 09, 2014, 05:40:09 PM »

Can u describe it?

lot of stiffness, like If the day before i had the work out of my life.
RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #667 on: September 09, 2014, 05:52:17 PM »

HEY GIANT!:-)) TODAY ANOTHER DAY FEELING BETTER)) I HOPE YOU TOO

For wat i read on one of your posts, it seems to me that you werent taking control of the situation with that girl, even if she was very atracted to you and even willing to date you, most girls wont take any steps, you have to lead them into it. Very rarely girls will come up front and do the seducing job for you, they will go as far as "oh you are nice" "you are cute, attractive" and that is it my friend, if a girl tells you that then you are in a safe position, all you need to do is just to escalate things physically and verbally so you dont get stuck in friend zone. Girls have to much pressure to be judge or to be seem as easy girls, girls hate that and for that reason would never reconized s**t verbally and might even reject you verbally even when her actions indicate so much interest on you. So as long as she gives you compliance then you are good. Yeah I'm also sure I will find the a nice one for me when the time is right. I invested a lot on leaning about girls and their screwed up minds hahaha, but it was all worthy

Thanks man, i appreciate other peoples take on this, btw your dancing looks really good, great mobility!

Well she most likely had some physical attraction to me, but not enough to want to date me, at least not initially. There where other dudes around who where taller, buffer and dressed better so she probably noticed i was lacking a bit in those areas. Personality is important too and she enjoyed hanging out with me, but pretty girls these days want the whole package you know.

She also used the argument when she frienzoned me, that if you are intimate with someone, usually you lose contact pretty soon with that person, and she wanted to have me in her life for a loong time. This is what she said although i dont believe it 100%, if i was attractive enough to her at that point she would most likely have gone for it anyway, so its mainly an excuse to not make me upset lol.

She was nice at times and slightly flirty, but she was also disrespectful many times, calling me to come meet her at clubs reaally late before i could even prepare or invite some of my own friends, and then when i met her she would sometimes dissappear in the club and hang out with some other friends she knew there, and returned to me when she was bored kind of. She probably thought she did me a great service to let me hang out with her (lol) since she had so many more friends than i did and she was very popular unlike me.

Im really curious if she has changed her manners after i ditched her, im thinking she might have since she probably never expected me to leave, and this might have been a wake up call for her. Even regardless of me being taller or not she might have treated me more respectfully if i came back, but i didnt want to risk feeling inadequate around her anymore, i wanted it to be obvious that i was on the same level next time i see her, and with height and more muscle and better clothes, i know im easily on that level despite not being as popular.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #668 on: September 09, 2014, 05:54:33 PM »

I admire your confidence bro. You'll be just fine.

Thanks bro, yeah i think so too, just sad having to spend so much time thinking about it and not being able to act and see what happens, this way if it went bad i could at least move on, and if it went good then well i will most likely never know if my improved looks was the reason, but i wont be complaining.  :P

Captain James

• Visitor
« Reply #669 on: September 10, 2014, 01:03:54 AM »

This has to be one of the best "diaries" I've read on here!
------
Current Height: 171 cm
Goal Height: 180 cm

RGKEY

« Reply #670 on: September 10, 2014, 02:51:57 AM »

Thanks man, i appreciate other peoples take on this, btw your dancing looks really good, great mobility!

Well she most likely had some physical attraction to me, but not enough to want to date me, at least not initially. There where other dudes around who where taller, buffer and dressed better so she probably noticed i was lacking a bit in those areas. Personality is important too and she enjoyed hanging out with me, but pretty girls these days want the whole package you know.

She also used the argument when she frienzoned me, that if you are intimate with someone, usually you lose contact pretty soon with that person, and she wanted to have me in her life for a loong time. This is what she said although i dont believe it 100%, if i was attractive enough to her at that point she would most likely have gone for it anyway, so its mainly an excuse to not make me upset lol.

She was nice at times and slightly flirty, but she was also disrespectful many times, calling me to come meet her at clubs reaally late before i could even prepare or invite some of my own friends, and then when i met her she would sometimes dissappear in the club and hang out with some other friends she knew there, and returned to me when she was bored kind of. She probably thought she did me a great service to let me hang out with her (lol) since she had so many more friends than i did and she was very popular unlike me.

Im really curious if she has changed her manners after i ditched her, im thinking she might have since she probably never expected me to leave, and this might have been a wake up call for her. Even regardless of me being taller or not she might have treated me more respectfully if i came back, but i didnt want to risk feeling inadequate around her anymore, i wanted it to be obvious that i was on the same level next time i see her, and with height and more muscle and better clothes, i know im easily on that level despite not being as popular.

you might disagree with me but she wasn't into you not for your physic but because you lacked of escalation man. many hot girls i dated, well exactly 4 lol, didn't think i was that attractive, before me they only dated tall buffed man, but i manage to get them and they fallen in love with me. This girl im sure if she is single she will be interested in you because you ditched her!! that os for sure, hot girls like her live for the attention and approval of men, and when they dont get that they go nuts! they go crazy!! and will start chasing you trust me haha girls that i dated before that were really hot, i asked them why were your ex boyfriends tall and handsome and they always told me that for the most part only tall and handsome men approach them, not little dudes like me lol and the little ones were usually creepy and s**t haha, so true!
for the most part hot girls get a lot of attention from guys and they reject most guys that give them the same s**t like everyone else. but paradoxically they can not live without tho attention, so when they find a guy who does not give a s**t about them like all dudes they flip and do all they can to get his attention.
Anyway good luck there bro. i have my own issues, sometimes i get too much in my head about my looks and i lose confidence and that s**t stops me a lot to do many things, i know it's all in my head but well i wont let that s**t control my life lol
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #671 on: September 10, 2014, 02:55:56 AM »

This has to be one of the best "diaries" I've read on here!

lol

so you want to go from 171 to 180... that is great!
RGKEY 2.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #672 on: September 10, 2014, 03:52:12 AM »

you might disagree with me but she wasn't into you not for your physic but because you lacked of escalation man. many hot girls i dated, well exactly 4 lol, didn't think i was that attractive, before me they only dated tall buffed man, but i manage to get them and they fallen in love with me. This girl im sure if she is single she will be interested in you because you ditched her!! that os for sure, hot girls like her live for the attention and approval of men, and when they dont get that they go nuts! they go crazy!! and will start chasing you trust me haha girls that i dated before that were really hot, i asked them why were your ex boyfriends tall and handsome and they always told me that for the most part only tall and handsome men approach them, not little dudes like me lol and the little ones were usually creepy and s**t haha, so true!
for the most part hot girls get a lot of attention from guys and they reject most guys that give them the same s**t like everyone else. but paradoxically they can not live without tho attention, so when they find a guy who does not give a s**t about them like all dudes they flip and do all they can to get his attention.
Anyway good luck there bro. i have my own issues, sometimes i get too much in my head about my looks and i lose confidence and that s**t stops me a lot to do many things, i know it's all in my head but well i wont let that s**t control my life lol

You could be right, i know some girls act like you describe for sure, but every case and person is different so im not so sure :p I appreciate your points though bro! It makes me feel a bit more positive about the whole situation

For example when we just met and maybe saw each other once or twice in school, she would be flirty and focus more attention on those taller and better dressed guys, i wasnt trying to get her attention either to be fair since i assumed she was a bimbo and very superficial, but she kept calling me and talking to me, although without showing much sexual interest. It was only later she did a few things that could be considered flirting and i was a bit flirty back with her, but before i could really tell her outright that i wanted to date her, she ended up hooking up with a random dude i knew from school she just met.. the reason i found out about it is because she asked me if he was a nice guy, she wanted to know because he was on his way to her house. Only after that happened did i tell her that i was upset about that since i liked her, and she kind of thought i did but hoped we could just be friends. I eventually agreed to be her friend because i didnt want to lose her from my life at first and also because i knew i had higher potential in terms of looks compared to the guy she hooked up with.

And it worked a little but she kept taking me for granted and it was obvious i got less respect from her than other more popular guys when we where out, she was quite distant towards memost of the time when i met her in person with a few exceptions, she slept over at my house one time (she asked me if she could because she was feeling a bit down and wanted to hang out) we watched a movie but nothing happened because i didnt want to risk getting rejected again, maybe that was stupid. She was nice and flirty on the phone and complimented me but it was definitely "friendly" stuff and nothing sexual.

Eventually i was fed up with her inconsistent behaviour, the breaking point was when i invited her to a party because we hadnt seen each other for long and i knew she was going away for a month to another country with her BFF. She told me that she might be able to make it. She ended up calling me really late the evening of the party and telling me that she was a the train railway station and that she couldnt stay for the party but wanted to say hi for a few minutes. I was a bit disappointed but didnt make a big deal out of it and when i met her i asked why she couldnt stay, then she said she was going to sleep over at a friends house but didnt want to tell me who it was, eventually i realized she was going to sleep over at that guys house (the guy she hooked up with earlier) because he lives in the same district as i do, and she was going to take the train to that station.

After she knew that she couldnt hide it, she became a bit defensive and i tried to not show anger, but i was quite passive aggressive and when she tried to change subject i obliged but my attitude was arrogant at this point towards her and i acted like i didnt care, i was like: well go ahead take the train, i have other things to do, and i left to go back to the party. She knew she had been completely disrespectful towards me but she didnt dare to try to make it right even, but you could tell she was distressed because she knew she f**ked up.

After that i never called her on messaged her again, she tried to call me many many times but only after a bit over a month some time after she got back from the trip did i respond to her but i was very cold. I also knew she stopped seeing that other guy because she removed him from facebook. Im pretty sure it was her who removed him because guys usually dont bother with that, at least i dont, the previous girls ive slept with, i dont remove them from my facebook even if i stop seeing them, but occasionally they have done that to me :p

at this point she spent the next many months of trying to adulate me and make me forgive her, although she never wanted to discuss or even bring up the subject of what happened that evening, she tried to avoid that and only try to say flattering things and asking how i was doing and stuff, hoping i would forgive and forget about how she treated me before.

of course over this time i improved a lot of things about my appearance and most importantly my status and facebook pictures improved, as mentioned earlier the whole time when i spent time with her i only had like 1 or 2 photos and they where pretty bad, and she had very bad eye sight too and most of the time we met where in clubs, so she probably didnt have much of a physical attraction in the beginning..but i think for sure she started to find me attractive afterwards, and also probably mentally since she knew i was a good guy and was nice towards her and made her laugh all the time, but she had been disrespectful. Its obvious she had regret but was to much of a coward to bring up the subject and apologise. So her flattery had no effect on me. But she stopped calling me after i said something hurtful towards her, she probably thinks i dont care about her at all at this point. And she has a bit of an ego as well so even if she wanted to talk to me she would probably contain herself from doing it now.

Well, im sure she would find me very physically attractive if she saw the taller more muscular and better dressed version of me which i will soon become, but after all this time and negative experiences betweent us, and since first impressions are still important, im not sure if there is any possibility for us. I do know that i had some great moments with her, and her looks are completely ideal for me too..and i also like the fact that she talks a lot, so i dont have too. I write a lot on this forum, but in real life among people, i always prefer letting other people talk so i dont have to do it as much  :P

Sorry for the long post, but its a sad case and i felt the need to give you the whole picture now that i already brought it up. I dont want to clutter you diary with to many posts of my past social life lol

GeTs

« Reply #673 on: September 10, 2014, 06:53:41 AM »

I'm too lazy to read all that, good luck

Taller

« Reply #674 on: September 10, 2014, 01:21:19 PM »

Hey RGKEY, zen master of the art of picking up hot women, hope things are going great for you.

I was wondering if you could share some of your wisdom, tricks and tactics for constantly escalating sexual attraction and sexual tension during interaction with women (once it's pretty clear that they have feelings for you) in a way that's subtle and blatantly obvious, effective, and not creepy.

I'm starting salsa lessons soon so maybe that'll help me follow in your footsteps haha.

Your latest videos are quite impressive. Even if you hadn't done LL, I'd be impressed by those moves.

Hope to hear from you soon! Gracias amigo!

« Reply #675 on: September 10, 2014, 02:12:47 PM »

Hey RGKEY, zen master of the art of picking up hot women, hope things are going great for you.

I was wondering if you could share some of your wisdom, tricks and tactics for constantly escalating sexual attraction and sexual tension during interaction with women (once it's pretty clear that they have feelings for you) in a way that's subtle and blatantly obvious, effective, and not creepy.

I'm starting salsa lessons soon so maybe that'll help me follow in your footsteps haha.

Your latest videos are quite impressive. Even if you hadn't done LL, I'd be impressed by those moves.

Hahahaha, I hope you are joking. This can't be serious...

GeTs

« Reply #676 on: September 10, 2014, 03:28:08 PM »

just be natural

RGKEY

« Reply #677 on: September 10, 2014, 04:16:53 PM »

Sorry for the long post, but its a sad case and i felt the need to give you the whole picture now that i already brought it up. I dont want to clutter you diary with to many posts of my past social life lol

lol
never apologize for anything that you do brother)))) if you do it is for a reason)))) i appreciate you sharing your story
all i can tell you from my experience with women similar to the one you describe is that they will always   test you, fking all the time!!! my last ex GF one example hahaha, so yeah you just gotta learn to never take   personal be icy and never react to their  . girls subconsciously crave for a man with big balls and who is able to handle their roller coaster of emotions lol anyway i hope you get to have a lot more experiences and learn from them.
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #678 on: September 10, 2014, 04:41:03 PM »

haha thanx man! yeah i cant still dance 100 percent but im trying!
there are many tricks and s**t but most important is for you to feel comfortable in your own skin, be icy and be in control without being needy or creepy.

avoid asking many questions, try to talk in statements, make assumption even if u r wrong is fine so their ego will try to correct you and they will end up qualifying them self. reward behavior that you like, break rapport and sugar code it again, go for the high 5, the hug, the holding hands, move them to different locations as possible so they feel comfortable with you leading the situation. and yes be "natural" "be your self" but most people are not!!!!! so that is kinda bulls**t at the beginning because you will have so much anxiety and nervous talking to a girl that it will be impossible to be your self. until you can truly be your self without giving a s**t what people say try to follow a system. Im far far away from being a master!! i wish, i know the technics i just need to improve my inner game, the way i feel my self, and for that i need to practice a lot to just not give a s**t any more what people think of what i do.

so i would suggest you to talk to girls as much as possible, even you creep them all out is better than doing nothing about it, try different things, get f**k offs and blow outs, it's normal, enjoy the process, have fun, make a joke out of it, dont let other people perseption of you stop you. live your own reality, realize u will not live forever, so u better start living ur life now my friend with what you have.

if u get very nervous talking to girls and cant approach, talk to everyone, to dudes, to old ladies, it is belive it or not the same  , obviously with dudes u will not escalate sexually but u can practice ur conversation skills with total strangers!))

i think i was always an awesome guy, and i thought i was being my self, but in reality girls didnt see it and i couldnt get girls, so everytime i got a nice girfriend i would think oh she is the love of my life, and i was jealous needy and even controling because i was afraid to lose them. because deep inside i fear i couldnt get another awesome girl. there was a time when i was very bad with girls and yes it was because i was too needy of them, and trust me girls can sense that s**t miles away!!!!! they are a lot smatter than us guys.

yeah learn salsa!! it is awesome!!!! and it will help u to get more physical with girls, and salsa is all about leading the situation so it is similar lol

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 05:07:54 PM by RGKEY »
RGKEY 2.0

RGKEY

« Reply #679 on: September 10, 2014, 08:45:37 PM »

hahaha

for the shorties this guy is 168-170 5'6
RGKEY 2.0

Taller

« Reply #680 on: September 11, 2014, 12:10:41 AM »

Haha nice video! I really appreciate all the tips. My first salsa class starts in literally in an hour. Hopefully I'll be putting your advice to work really soon.

Out of curiosity, have you read John Alexander's "How to becomean alpha male" book? It has a lot of the same advice and tips, and the author claims that it has also worked very, very well for him.

One thing I've always really admired about you is your positivity and optimism! You weren't afraid to go get 'em your old height, you made the most of your lengthening, met lots of really cool people, enjoyed being in Russia while others complained about the frames, and here you are living one hell of a life before you're even fully recovered! I applaud you sir!

For those who haven't had LL yet, don't put your life on hold until you get it. I don't have the money for internals and am still researching the safety and feasibility of external femurs, since I want to do 4+4 for the sake of athletic recovery and proportions. While LL is one of the biggest goals I am working towards, people like RGKEY inspire me to have a great time, look at things positively, try new things, and live adventurously even though my height is less than what I find acceptable for myself. I can truly say that my life is really improving even though I haven't had LL yet. It's amazing what a new outlook and mindset can do for a person. And I see people shorter and uglier than me experiencing the same if not more happiness than me still, a testament to what a healthy mindset can do for a person.

I don't like being the shortest adult male in my family, but that can be changed eventually and doesn't have to put a happy life on hold in the meantime.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #681 on: September 11, 2014, 01:08:15 AM »

The big problem i had which made me put life on hold once i decided to do LL, is that i felt that if i met a girl i like during this preparation period i might have to make some tough decisions later when the time comes, i always knew that i had to do the surgery to be happy, and i always knew that i could never tell this secret to anyone other than my family, so i would likely have to give up any relationship i might have established before LL was done.

If LL is many years ahead of you, then i can understand why you would live without inhibition. Also being at average height already makes it a whole lot easier to be happy until the time to do LL comes.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 37   Go Up