Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Proportion Advice  (Read 8424 times)

Hennessy

• Visitor
Need Proportion Advice
« on: September 26, 2015, 05:34:25 AM »

Greetings all the proportion experts

kinda feel weird thinking about posting a photo, in undies too but
no shame since we're all here for one reason lol.

I got short legs for my body right.
but are the femurs way toooo short?

or is it tibia.

Alu

Re: Need Proportion Advice
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 06:41:22 AM »

Ohhkaay wow....

I can't tell if you really do have those incredibly short legs or if the picture somewhat distorts it too look like that...either way no shame mate. Now, if it does so happen that you do have incredibly short legs then I'd say you're the first person I'd recommend to go though with LL for not just height. And as it stands yes your femurs look exceptionally small in comparison.
May I ask what your current true inseam to height ratio is?
On top of that what is your knee height? (Can help when determining how short your legs are)

Also I'd recommend doing both segments.

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 07:14:29 AM »

Ohhkaay wow....

I can't tell if you really do have those incredibly short legs or if the picture somewhat distorts it too look like that...either way no shame mate. Now, if it does so happen that you do have incredibly short legs then I'd say you're the first person I'd recommend to go though with LL for not just height. And as it stands yes your femurs look exceptionally small in comparison.
May I ask what your current true inseam to height ratio is?
On top of that what is your knee height? (Can help when determining how short your legs are)

Also I'd recommend doing both segments.

Thank you for replying and understanding !
Not sure if the picture distorts it but, thats pretty much how I see it everyday.
I am not too sure what you mean, True inseam to height ratio? but I'll do the measurements soon
Knee height meaning the distance from the ground to my knees?

I've noticed I've had short femurs but I always denied it by accepting I was just short in general.
but like you have recommended to go through LL not just for height.

Yeah It may just be short legs altogether, which always pist me off because I was an athlete and short legs was such a disadvantage no matter how skilled you are. but visually and clothing wise my femurs are such a drag...
overtime i start to realise, why am I always wearing shorts and pants way above my waist lol  :|

Emef

• Newbi
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 08:36:19 AM »

What is your height
Mod Note: Was originally banned temporarily for clone account "YEMEF" on Oct 15 and informed of the reason with ban message ""banned for clone account: Emef:Yemf".  Return only to lie  that " this forum does that without giving an explanation without doing anything wrong".  Banned again on Feb 16.

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 08:37:20 AM »

KrP1

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 09:06:53 AM »

Wow. Your torso is really long. If you are going to do only one segment do femurs because they are clearly shorter relatively to your tibias.
But definitely with your body lenght two segments should be ideal

Ozymandias

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 09:12:14 AM »

I'd say you're the first person I'd recommend to go though with LL for not just height.

I completely agree. 5-6 cm in femurs and 4-5 cm on tibias and you'll look perfect.

If you want to do just one segment, I would go for internal femurs (assuming you can afford it)

Taller

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 09:13:14 AM »

Are your arms actually longer than your legs? In the picture it looks that way.

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2015, 10:09:31 AM »

Wow. Your torso is really long. If you are going to do only one segment do femurs because they are clearly shorter relatively to your tibias.
But definitely with your body lenght two segments should be ideal

Yeah, or my legs are just really short lol!
sitting in a car there's not much difference to others

I completely agree. 5-6 cm in femurs and 4-5 cm on tibias and you'll look perfect.

If you want to do just one segment, I would go for internal femurs (assuming you can afford it)

Thanks for the input!
Right now I could probably only look to afford internal femurs
I'm saving up for internal femurs that is the plan, but both femurs and tibias... that will be abit too much.

Are your arms actually longer than your legs? In the picture it looks that way.

I don't think so, it's just my torso that's long

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 10:26:15 AM »

Not sure if this helps but here a photo that probably more accurate in clothes though

In black

KrP1

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 11:59:26 AM »

You dont look that bad in this photo. Maybe the angle of the first is not the better

Uppland

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2015, 12:04:33 PM »

Your only issue is shoulder width and arm length then, you can easily lengthen your legs 10CM+

wannabetaller

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 01:16:08 PM »

Nice undies,keep it black cause white undies shows colours you don't want your girlfriend to see like yellow or brown :) I think femur would be great to stretch a few cm.

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2015, 01:20:32 PM »

You dont look that bad in this photo. Maybe the angle of the first is not the better

Your right the angle on the first photo doesn't help, however wearing certain clothes can disguise anything really lol

Your only issue is shoulder width and arm length then, you can easily lengthen your legs 10CM+

That issue I can't fix, I don't really plan on having my body subjected to insane amounts of modification lol. LL is enough to consider but I can understand where you're getting at

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 01:25:02 PM »

Nice undies,keep it black cause white undies shows colours you don't want your girlfriend to see like yellow or brown :) I think femur would be great to stretch a few cm.

Thank you for the suggestion kind sir, will take that into consideration on the next resupply on undies :)

Alu

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2015, 01:33:58 PM »

Shove a book up your crotch and measure from the top most part of the book, the part that touches your crotch to the ground barefoot.

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2015, 01:49:51 PM »

Shove a book up your crotch and measure from the top most part of the book, the part that touches your crotch to the ground barefoot.

Just did what you said and measured to 68cm

wannabetaller

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2015, 01:59:42 PM »

You're welcome :)

NewHeights

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2015, 02:59:03 PM »

Just did what you said and measured to 68cm

This guy can lengthen 20 CM and still have a better I/H than me. He basically has the torso of a 6' 1" man
177CM/176CM morning/evening :( Wingspan 178 CM :( Inseam/Height 47.7% :( BPEL 7.5" :)
Option 1: Inversion and Glucosamine to 177+CM :)
Option 2: CLL to 180 CM :)
"Be the best version of yourself"

Taller

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2015, 05:05:09 PM »

How tall are you when sitting down with your back against a wall?

Because, judging from the first picture, it looks like you'd look even better than you do now if you lengthened 20 CM! I've never seen anyone else I could say that for. Post more pictures, though. I've got a feeling your legs aren't actually as short as the first picture makes them look.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2015, 05:13:50 PM »

I think the angle may be accentuating the torso to make it look longer. Made my femurs look long and tibs super short when I took from the wrong angle too.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

theuprising

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2015, 05:46:48 PM »

Have never seen a body like this ever in your first photo, makes me think it's the angle. Stand further away from the mirror with the camera level instead of facing down and take another picture.

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2015, 12:26:27 AM »

This guy can lengthen 20 CM and still have a better I/H than me. He basically has the torso of a 6' 1" man

I guess my physique is rather thin and slender. It's really not that long so maybe it's the angles

How tall are you when sitting down with your back against a wall?

Because, judging from the first picture, it looks like you'd look even better than you do now if you lengthened 20 CM! I've never seen anyone else I could say that for. Post more pictures, though. I've got a feeling your legs aren't actually as short as the first picture makes them look.
Just measured, 93cm. weird since that doesn't add up when if I'm 168 :S
Maybe the first photo is misleading. I'll post another photo

I think the angle may be accentuating the torso to make it look longer. Made my femurs look long and tibs super short when I took from the wrong angle too.

You're right, I'll get a different angle

Have never seen a body like this ever in your first photo, makes me think it's the angle. Stand further away from the mirror with the camera level instead of facing down and take another picture.

Alu

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2015, 02:15:23 AM »

Ok there we go now it doesn't look ridiculous mate...Taking pics from the belly button to waist area is key for determining torso to legs.

Anyways...yeah I'd say your still rather long torso'd compared to your legs. The real limitation I see for you would be your wingspan in comparison to you height. May I ask what it is? If it was just up to torso and legs I'd say you could do 10 cm (5 cm in each).

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2015, 02:53:14 AM »

Ok there we go now it doesn't look ridiculous mate...Taking pics from the belly button to waist area is key for determining torso to legs.

Anyways...yeah I'd say your still rather long torso'd compared to your legs. The real limitation I see for you would be your wingspan in comparison to you height. May I ask what it is? If it was just up to torso and legs I'd say you could do 10 cm (5 cm in each).

Oh right, Thank you sir I'll remember that.
Just measured my wingspan to be 170cm

Cloudo

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2015, 08:24:25 AM »

Wow, you really have a long torso man. I mean 93/168= 0.55 (the average is 0.52).
So you can easily lengthen 10 cm and still be proportioned because 93/178= 0.52. It seems like you were born for ll mate  :P
Original height: 176cm
Goal height: 191cm

Hennessy

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2015, 10:05:07 AM »

Wow, you really have a long torso man. I mean 93/168= 0.55 (the average is 0.52).
So you can easily lengthen 10 cm and still be proportioned because 93/178= 0.52. It seems like you were born for ll mate  :P

Thanks for your valuable input!

Devildog 0331

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2015, 02:04:07 AM »

Wow you are exactly 2 inches taller than me and I think my legs are longer than yours. To avoid 2 surgeries I will definetly lengthen 6.5-7 on femurs and go on from there.

But LL is definitely for you
Pages: [1]   Go Up