Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Men under 170cm in Australia can do LL for free?  (Read 1091 times)

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Men under 170cm in Australia can do LL for free?
« on: February 27, 2022, 08:57:43 AM »

One of my friend who is studying abroad in Australia told me men under 170cm can get LL for free by medical insurance and he added that he got this piece of information by a doctor there.
Moreover, I also heard men under -2SD of the average height are legally categorized as disabled and they can apply for disability certificates just like other common disabilities in some countries.
Are they all true? 

Highest

Re: Men under 170cm in Australia can do LL for free?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 09:38:24 AM »

This has been debunked on this forum multiple times. Which doctor did your friend see who told you this? I'd like to know which doctor is spreading it.

I'm kind of surprised you would be naive enough to believe this? You really believe taxpayers of a country would pay for men under 170cm to have one of the most expensive elective cosmetic procedure in existence?

See below topics from Australia. These threads can get some people's hopes up like they did for those below. It's sad that some guys actually believed something that is completely outlandish but that's what desperation does to people.

162cm man getting denied insurance for LL. Wasted money on multiple tests and preparation.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68186.msg205009#msg205009

This guy was told similar and he was 170cm.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65421.31

« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 10:18:43 AM by Highest »

Sorcerer

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 02:49:40 PM »

This has been debunked on this forum multiple times. Which doctor did your friend see who told you this? I'd like to know which doctor is spreading it.

I'm kind of surprised you would be naive enough to believe this? You really believe taxpayers of a country would pay for men under 170cm to have one of the most expensive elective cosmetic procedure in existence?

See below topics from Australia. These threads can get some people's hopes up like they did for those below. It's sad that some guys actually believed something that is completely outlandish but that's what desperation does to people.

162cm man getting denied insurance for LL. Wasted money on multiple tests and preparation.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=68186.msg205009#msg205009

This guy was told similar and he was 170cm.
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65421.31
Why these Australian surgeons were ambiguous between having guaranteed them medical insurances could cover most of prices beforehand and turned against them at last? Too strange.. But I was not convinced by this kind of stunts and not even taking it with a grain of salt. Just curious why that surgeon was so outlandish to babysit my friend.

c

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 11:19:45 PM »

...这是最基本的问题 不可能的事情 和你举个例子吧,有个中国网友就是在澳大利亚定居,他去西班牙做了,澳大利亚也有医生可能,但没有免费,但是可以报销一些钱

Highest

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2022, 11:58:47 PM »

Why these Australian surgeons were ambiguous between having guaranteed them medical insurances could cover most of prices beforehand and turned against them at last? Too strange.. But I was not convinced by this kind of stunts and not even taking it with a grain of salt. Just curious why that surgeon was so outlandish to babysit my friend.

Average height in Australia for men is around 176cm so think about it logically. How expensive would it be for taxpayers to fund this surgery for minimum hundreds of thousands of men? 

Since your friend heard this through hearsay and not from an actual appointment you could have done some Google search and found out what they were saying was BS.

Rather than just posting whatever thought pops into your head at the time, try some due diligence first. It will cut down on the amount of hostility you receive on the forum

Highest

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2022, 11:59:59 PM »

...这是最基本的问题 不可能的事情 和你举个例子吧,有个中国网友就是在澳大利亚定居,他去西班牙做了,澳大利亚也有医生可能,但没有免费,但是可以报销一些钱

Do you read English but reply in Chinese or are you translating on Google?

Exxon

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2022, 03:15:26 PM »

I wish, I wish

Sorcerer

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2022, 03:34:16 PM »

Of course reply in Chinese and good at English.

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2022, 03:35:48 PM »

I wish, I wish
I am inquiring more informations from my friend but like I said he is occupied by other stuffs and cannot keep active online all the time. He has not replied me until rn yet and I am not deliberately covering my knowledges about this doctor and not willing to reveal him in public.

c

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2022, 04:45:25 PM »

有人帮我回复了,他说的没错 ;D

Highest

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2022, 09:40:07 PM »

Of course reply in Chinese and good at English.

Like that is soooo obvious I should have known but you had to make a thread to check if free LL for men under 170cm was a thing lol. If you really didn't believe your friend you wouldn't have made this thread, don't lie.
Pages: [1]   Go Up