Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: to sue or not to sue?  (Read 8831 times)

YourSpaceBoyfriend

Re: to sue or not to sue?
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2017, 04:49:19 PM »

musicmaker this musicmaker that blah blah blah worst case blah blah blah....

why you got such a hard on for musicmaker?  RealTrump is right about you, it's been 3 years dude, i don't think she's interested

Its quite funny that you talk about his many accounts but you made yours just today

Auron

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2017, 04:56:12 PM »

Its quite funny that you talk about his many accounts but you made yours just today
So what? He's not trying do deny that he is someone else unlike Lluser who creates different accounts and lies to everyone else saying "I'm not Lluser".

antitroll

• Visitor
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2017, 05:39:45 PM »

if that is the only funny thing on this forum i will thank my lucky stars..

if it's ok for him to say the same sh*t over and over again then it should be ok for me to reply to him over and over again, don't you agree?

TIBIKE200

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2017, 06:06:31 PM »

if that is the only funny thing on this forum i will thank my lucky stars..

if it's ok for him to say the same sh*t over and over again then it should be ok for me to reply to him over and over again, don't you agree?

What would actually be ok is if the mods would do their jobs and ban this guy whenever he comes up
I learned some stuff during this time

helloworld

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2017, 06:51:14 PM »

My nail didn't break, it just didn't lengthen. It was replaced in the initial surgery itself, so personally I have no complaints about Precice. I was told that 3 in 1,000 Precice nails do fail.
My nail was also replace immediatly. I am complaining because Fitbone is not willing to discuss the compensation for the dammage incurred.
I also was told 2 in 1,000.
However, I think that that both Precise and Fitbone might use some creative ways to make their stats look better. For Precise I found this:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11999-014-3575-0
7 out of 40 patients had to go back to operating room, 1 was due to implant failure. That means statistally 25 in 1000 rather than 3 in 1000.
1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

notimportant

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2017, 06:52:02 PM »

Before banning they should talk to me and ask for real proofs I've got in private. I'm posting useful information for everybody here. Freedom of speech for me and everybody. If you don't like don't read.
Banned: Multiple Accounts (Datum)

Bander72

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2017, 06:58:28 PM »

He goes overboard with saying the same thing in a thread but he does bring some valid points. Some of you whine like girls saying the same thing over him about getting him banned. Just ignore the guy, apathy is the most effective tool against a troll as you would consider him.
Bander72: Banned for Impersonating A Dr (fake Dr.Monegal)  account

notimportant

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2017, 07:03:36 PM »

Helloworld that report is about not cosmetic. 1 Precise implant failure in that article but how many implant failures among Monegal patients? Come on. Not 3 in 1000 for sure and much more than 1 in 40 only with you, Musicmaker... and Crisisaak too with Fitbone.

Auron

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2017, 07:24:46 PM »

Just ignore the guy, apathy is the most effective tool against a troll as you would consider him.
Tell that to evey user who pm me saying "Sorry for pm'ing you but I'd rather keep tis private so that troll lluser don't bark into our conversation", to every patient who stopped updating his diary because of him (I even considered it) and to every patient who refuses to make a diary afraid that if any complication arise he will be there pointing it out and make it look even worse.

I'm here for the community but if the community is made of trolls I might as well leave. Moderatores are so passive that it's the same as if they didn't exist.

notimportant

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2017, 07:33:38 PM »

Helloworld you say immediately in your case and that's only half truth. Penguin had 1 surgery only and you said you had 3. You had to wait for a few days. Poor Musicmaker had it worse. She had many nail failures and had to wait for months and she had 10 surgeries. You and her should be compensated.

I'm not a troll. Mods can pm and I will send some proofs. Some people also wrote to me saying thank you for telling the truth. Some Monegal patients lie a lot like doctor himself. They are the trolls and antitroll account is a clone account of another person here sure. In that case he should be banned as well

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2017, 07:36:52 PM »

He goes overboard with saying the same thing in a thread but he does bring some valid points. Some of you whine like girls saying the same thing over him about getting him banned. Just ignore the guy, apathy is the most effective tool against a troll as you would consider him.

Dude you expect thinking from mongel fanboys? cmon.

Look how auron gets triggered by every monegal related posts and even doe he says that he will stop responding to notimportant and will leave forum but then he still replies anyway.

antitroll

• Visitor
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2017, 07:46:04 PM »

What would actually be ok is if the mods would do their jobs and ban this guy whenever he comes up

what's the point? he'll just create another username and keep polluting threads until we catch him the next time

like a ckroach that won't die

notimportant

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2017, 07:48:05 PM »

It's you who did that you also like a ckroach

Auron

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2017, 07:48:12 PM »

Dude you expect thinking from mongel fanboys? cmon.

Look how auron gets triggered by every monegal related posts and even doe he says that he will stop responding to notimportant and will leave forum but then he still replies anyway.
When did I say I was leaving the forum?

Also, you know, I could be here just to enjoy reading how pathetic your life has been(you know you have all my pity and compassion don't you? <3) but instead I'm here providing facts about my experience. Btw, you seem to be in every Monegal thread as well, duh.

antitroll

• Visitor
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2017, 07:49:31 PM »

Before banning they should talk to me and ask for real proofs I've got in private. I'm posting useful information for everybody here. Freedom of speech for me and everybody. If you don't like don't read.

you're not the hero that this forum needs.  it's been 3 years already, get a life.. how's that for free speech?

if you don't like this post don't read it.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2017, 07:56:52 PM »

When did I say I was leaving the forum?

Also, you know, I could be here just to enjoy reading how pathetic your life has been(you know you have all my pity and compassion don't you? <3) but instead I'm here providing facts about my experience. Btw, you seem to be in every Monegal thread as well, duh.

Lel someone is upset

notimportant

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2017, 07:57:28 PM »

If I had been here 3 years ago Cooper wouldn't have been screwed. Poor Cooper. Now my posts are useful for many and I'm a hero for many. Monegal fanboys and Musicmaker (biggest disaster biggest fan : Stockholm syndrome?) are allowed to stay so I should be allowed too.

antitroll

• Visitor
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2017, 07:59:35 PM »

Helloworld you say immediately in your case and that's only half truth. Penguin had 1 surgery only and you said you had 3. You had to wait for a few days. Poor Musicmaker had it worse. She had many nail failures and had to wait for months and she had 10 surgeries. You and her should be compensated.

I'm not a troll. Mods can pm and I will send some proofs. Some people also wrote to me saying thank you for telling the truth. Some Monegal patients lie a lot like doctor himself. They are the trolls and antitroll account is a clone account of another person here sure. In that case he should be banned as well

blah blah blah musicmaker blah blah blah... serious question, how many times a day do you jerk off to her x-rays?

nobody cares about your valuable proofs, only idiots are stunned by how serious this surgery is

Auron

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2017, 07:59:55 PM »

Lel someone is upset
Yes, should I attempt suicide? Please, help me sir.

antitroll

• Visitor
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2017, 08:06:22 PM »

and I'm a hero for many.
so funny it's sad

i feel so sorry for you.   i feel even sorrier for what a joke you've turned this forum into

If I had been here 3 years ago Cooper wouldn't have been screwed. Poor Cooper. Now my posts are useful for many and I'm a hero for many. Monegal fanboys and Musicmaker (biggest disaster biggest fan : Stockholm syndrome?) are allowed to stay so I should be allowed too.

if you're staying i'm staying
yay free speech

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2017, 08:26:52 PM »

Yes, should I attempt suicide? Please, help me sir.

Pain just pours from your posts kek

Tiny

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2017, 09:23:44 PM »

We seriously need a "Monegal Circlejerk" section in this forum.

Bander72

« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2017, 09:25:46 PM »

Tell that to evey user who pm me saying "Sorry for pm'ing you but I'd rather keep tis private so that troll lluser don't bark into our conversation", to every patient who stopped updating his diary because of him (I even considered it) and to every patient who refuses to make a diary afraid that if any complication arise he will be there pointing it out and make it look even worse.

I'm here for the community but if the community is made of trolls I might as well leave. Moderatores are so passive that it's the same as if they didn't exist.

What is there to be afraid of? Mods banned him when he went too far implying someone died. In your diary you can ask the mods to delete his post and they will but this is a thread he started and your giving him attention.

Auron

« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2017, 09:31:52 PM »

What is there to be afraid of? Mods banned him when he went too far implying someone died. In your diary you can ask the mods to delete his post and they will but this is a thread he started and your giving him attention.
Well, right back at you, why did you want the mods to ban Bigdaddy if you can just ignore him?

Bander72

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2017, 09:37:15 PM »

Well, right back at you, why did you want the mods to ban Bigdaddy if you can just ignore him?

Im ignoring him know since he is a lesser evil compared to the real trolls that post Im 6 feet can I gain 6 inches.

notimportant

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2017, 09:53:34 PM »

Musicmaker blah blah... not blah blah This is a serious question. You're dismissing her case as if wasn't serious but it is. The poor girl wanted to have longer legs and she has been 3 years wheelchairbounded and suffered trauma of all kinds. Musicmaker and Cooper are true heroes and deserve all my attention and they should be defended from evil by the forum. Cooper could leave but Musicmaker was brainwashed. She needs our help not bad jokes about jerking off X-rays.

antitroll

• Visitor
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2017, 05:19:36 AM »

waa waa waa i'm batman, i'm the hero this forum deserves but not the one that it needs right now waa waaa waaaaaa..  i still can't stop talking about musicmaker even if i tried waaa waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

musicmaker never needed your help you creep... you been at this for three f**king years for f**ks sake.. how many backup usernames you got prepared already in case this one gets banned?  anybody with a brain will realize the only person that really needs help is you

you the reason why ll doctors do psych evaluations you wacko

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2017, 08:24:13 AM »

Dr Monegal is young. I believe MusicMaker was one of his earliest patients so it's normal that he made many mistakes. However it is the attitude towards that problem, the lying and deceiving: hiding complication rate, making patients advertise you on a forum. That's why we should be very careful with Monegal. Most of LL doctors do it obviously for the money but honesty should be respected and patients informed of the real risks !!
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

helloworld

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2017, 09:16:56 AM »

Notimportant, let me clarify.
On Sunday night I heared no more screw turning when doing clicks.
The next day, Monday, Dr. Monegal came to visit me.
On Wednesday I already had the operation to replace the sensor, which in Fitbones is just under the skin; so just one cut to change the sensor. When the Fitbone still did not work, Dr. Monegal called Fitbone, and they send a replacement for free so that I could get operated the next day.
In addition, Dr. Monegal did not charge, he paid his medical team. I also did not pay for operation room and hospital stay of 6 days.
In short I was treated very well!

1,80 -> 185
185 wingspan
surgery Nov/Dec 2016, stopped lengthening April 2017
Dr. Monegal patient

LLSouthAmerica

« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2017, 09:35:43 AM »

Helloworld if that's what happened with you I don't think there is a reason to sue. Unless of course Fitbone is advertising a lower failure rate than it really has.
How are you MusicMaker, are you already walking unaided or with frames, is it true you've been on this path for 3 years ?
Went from 164 to 170 cm
Former Guichet nail patient

notimportant

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2017, 10:05:38 AM »

Helloworld in your case 'almost' immediatedly but in Penguinn case they changed implant in OR so he had just 1 surgery and not 3 like you. In Musicmaker's case it took months for every failure and she was going to be charged for external fixator (not American guy) and when changed implant they sent her home in 1 day crying in pain (other patients told Lluser). What do you say about that truth? Is it ethical antitroll? The poor girl needs our help brainwashed 3 years by that man.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up