Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The LL hate is worrying me  (Read 4460 times)

hippo60

Re: The LL hate is worrying me
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2023, 05:57:03 PM »

But this is not what this thread is about. This is not whether you should tell everyone (or just your partner) about LL or not. I think that's a very personal question and everyone should decide themselves. This is also not about trying to convince someone to tell or not to tell.

This thread was about the "LL hate" based on the comments/feedback we see online, which I believe is very misleading. Whoever wants to believe in is welcome to, but saying with absolute certainty and confidence how women are going to react, when you NEVER EVER experienced that in your life? That seems silly to me.

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2023, 07:17:25 PM »

But this is not what this thread is about. This is not whether you should tell everyone (or just your partner) about LL or not. I think that's a very personal question and everyone should decide themselves. This is also not about trying to convince someone to tell or not to tell.

This thread was about the "LL hate" based on the comments/feedback we see online, which I believe is very misleading. Whoever wants to believe in is welcome to, but saying with absolute certainty and confidence how women are going to react, when you NEVER EVER experienced that in your life? That seems silly to me.
Not trying to label anyone here with anything negative, but it's crazy how some grown men still think that all women think alike, but i blame social media for it, as most 'red pilled' content puts women in this ALL ALIKE LIGHT when in reality it's far from the truth, like sure a lot of women have same type of preferences and stuff which makes sense BUT to believe all of them will react and act the same just because of a stereotype a CERTAIN niche in social media created is crazy to me.

Anyways, you're free to do whatever you think is most logical for you but to sit here and think that once you do this or that all women will universally decide to love you is a pretty big no no if you wanna have long term success with your potential partners.
Planning on Femurs with Dr Becker
Starting height: 176 cm | Target height: 182cm

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2023, 07:19:45 PM »

A lot of the men here are superficial and want those hot superficial girls.

Body Builder

« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2023, 09:40:05 PM »

I don't think what you're seeing online is indicative of anything. There are a lot of miserable, unhappy people out there who have nothing better to do then spread their misery. If you go by that, there are a lot of other things you should avoid doing because "people online think it's pathetic". It's like if you only watch the news and never step outside you'll think that you're going to get shot as soon as you leave your house. Fortunately, that's not the case.

Personally, honesty is very important for me, so I'm not going to hide it. I do understand there is a "risk" that I tell someone and they won't be interested in me anymore. I'm ok with that. If someone feels that way - I rather know it then don't, and we can go our separate ways. I believe the right person will be ok with it, and if you think literally every woman on earth won't - then I do think you're very delusional.

I'm only beginning my distraction phase right now, and not in a relationship, so I can't comment on relationship specific scenarios. What I can say is that I've told a bunch of women, both friends who know me for a long time, and also a few women I met post surgery, and as I said the reactions were very supportive.

Just to be clear - I don't think there is anything I can say that will change your mind. That's fine, so I'm not even trying to do that. I just want to establish that your entire view on the topic is completely hypothetical, "backed" by online comments only, which I think are pretty much meaningless.
You haven't even done LL yet so you don't have either any experience about how a woman that you see romantically would react if you told her what you did.

Do LL first and then try it and come back here to write us your experience. But if this woman suddenly disappear or lose interest for you because subconciously she would see you as weak or with low self esteem then you'll remember my words. And of course not all women would go away after they learn about LL but for sure many of them will and you won't gain anything from the other ones for your honesty. In the best case they would be just neutral. So you may lose a lot and in the best scenario you won't win anything. So I don't really see even 1 reason to speak openly about LL which is the most extreme cosmetic surgery and most people don't even know it exist.

After all if a woman is ok with short heights she would accept a man even before LL. But women that give much weight on someone's height will most of the times see an LLer as a creep.
If you really like only women who don't give a s**t about height then why you do LL after all? Thats a contradiction.
Women who care about height won't like you if they learn that you did LL. Women who don't care about height would have even liked.you even before LL but many of them won't like you after LL because they would think that you were way too insecure to do something so extreme and although some women don't care about height, almost all of them care about insecurities of a man.
I am not saying that this is right of course, I am saying that it is the harsh reality. And don't tell me again about how I know it, after all I surely know some things more after 12 years after LL and as a generally experienced man about the life of an LLer and about many women's way of thinking compared to someone that hasn't even done it yet.

In a few words, not all but most of women wouldn't be ok to have a serious relationship with an LLer for thinking that he is insecure and/or fear of having short kids (which is plain stupid because many short men have tall kids and the opposite). Both these reasons shouldn't have existed because society and especially women make short men have a harsh time and not some inner or general insecurity and the second for the reason I mentioned.
But they exist and thats the truth. And for me the best way to continue your life after LL without any social stigma is to keep it completely confidential as you have nothing to lose. You may do otherwise of course butnyou will take the risk. Its your choice.

informationispower

« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2023, 11:20:55 PM »

I dont think that you should generalize. I have spoken about this with my current GF as well as male and female friends. Of course if you will say "I wanna cut my legs cause its cool to be taller and f!ck b!tches lol" people are going to judge you like an idiot because you are one. But if you explain that you truly suffer suffer from your height and have sometimes full blown episodes of depression because of it, people who truly care for you will understand
About future gf (i dont think or wish to leave my current one), I dont think I will tell her that not untill very long into the relationship

hippo60

« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2023, 11:30:23 PM »

You haven't even done LL yet so you don't have either any experience about how a woman that you see romantically would react if you told her what you did.

What are you smoking buddy? I wrote earlier in this thread that I'm consolidating right now.

Hebi

• Visitor
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2023, 11:34:02 PM »

I dont think that you should generalize. I have spoken about this with my current GF as well as male and female friends. Of course if you will say "I wanna cut my legs cause its cool to be taller and f!ck b!tches lol" people are going to judge you like an idiot because you are one. But if you explain that you truly suffer suffer from your height and have sometimes full blown episodes of depression because of it, people who truly care for you will understand
About future gf (i dont think or wish to leave my current one), I don't think I will tell her that not until very long into the relationship
EXACTLY, people here expect everyone here are doing surgeries for women when in reality lot of folks here are just wanna feel normal or feel tall enough to feel good about themselves, if anything attention from women will just be a bonus post LL (which is pretty nice ofc i can't just deny that) as well as other possible perks. But on the other hand if you doing it mainly SO YOU CAN SLEEP WITH THE +6'0 IN BIO TINDER GIRL then i'm pretty sure you're going to be judged and be called insecure thus be unsatisfied.

This is not only limited for LL btw, any person who does stuff for others usually gets poor results, this type of dedication should only go towards improving the quality of your mental and physical being not for OTHERS APPROVAL.
Planning on Femurs with Dr Becker
Starting height: 176 cm | Target height: 182cm

TheDream

« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2023, 11:44:17 PM »

I'm only beginning my distraction phase right now, and not in a relationship, so I can't comment on relationship specific scenarios. What I can say is that I've told a bunch of women, both friends who know me for a long time, and also a few women I met post surgery, and as I said the reactions were very supportive.

People will always be supportive to your face, especially women. It is what they say behind your back that is the truth.
Not saying honesty is not the way to go. Just saying, that women appearing supportive when you told them is not always the best evidence to support the claim that there is widespread support for the procedure.

hippo60

« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2023, 12:01:18 AM »

People will always be supportive to your face, especially women. It is what they say behind your back that is the truth.
Not saying honesty is not the way to go. Just saying, that women appearing supportive when you told them is not always the best evidence to support the claim that there is widespread support for the procedure.

I agree. I think they were interested in me before knowing about LL (they just knew I had a surgery), and it didn't change after I shared it with them. I could obviously be completely wrong, but another LL friend shared somewhat similar experiences.

I think it really depends on how you talk about it, and it also has a lot to do with your mentality and confidence. If you're going to talk about how depressed you were and hated your life, she's probably not going to be very interested in you, LL or no LL. If you were already generally successful in your life and did it because it's something that bothered you and you wanted to improve/fix - it gets a very different perspective.

I remember reading a study about how when a popular kid messed up (like spilled something on himself in class) then he'll get compassion from girls, but if it was someone from the other side of that spectrum - other kids would laugh at him. I think it applies here as well. If someone likes you, after hearing about LL she'll think you are courageous, goal oriented / motivated, and possibly doing well $$$ (since it's not cheap). If she thinks you're a creep, then learning you did LL will only make her think even less of you.

Sorcerer

« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2023, 04:00:07 AM »

most women at 2023 have gone under the knife and flaunt their beauty as if it was natural ; and would never admit to having gone under the knife. so it makes sense why you'd prefer to keep it clandestine. much like the girls at the video I've included below. They're almost completely synthetic; meaning their features aren't really natural whatsoever.
I really wonder if LLers here will necessarily encounter with anyone else who will ask them if they have done LL.
Plastic surgery is very analogous to LL. I don't know why some people here think plastic surgery seems less horrible than LL, actually plastic surgery looks not better than LL at all. In the comments of plastic surgery vids you can also see a lot of comments like how 'pathetic' girls who do or even just want to do plastic surgeries are and irl if you know a hot girl who becomes hot via surgery, and if you want to have kids with her you may also refute to marry her if you know she was ugly before, but the prerequisite is that you CAN know she was ugly before, which reminds me of a best countermeasure against being spot on with having done LL: Just tell them that you have done only 3 cm lengthening or something like that. I think that can lead the best ending.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2023, 06:04:57 PM »

There continues to exist the fact that some people consider short men to be genetic garbage.  The acceptance of LL varies significantly from person to person.

mellowrain

• Visitor
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2023, 11:36:48 AM »

This LL hate thing isn't something you can control.
1) you have to know how mainstream media works - Negative opinions will always get stronger reactions out of people and garner more attention. Why would they put LL under a good light?
2) knowing how society is shaped by media, you have to be selective with whom you want to share your secrets with.

BelowTheMean

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2023, 12:30:42 AM »

Take opportunities when they arise. I don't have or want a 'career', you wagies are just worker drones to provide labour and taxes for the system.

Once I've finished up this lengthening (8-9cm like a normal person not your pathetic 3.2cm effort), I'll be going to somewhere nice and warm and cheap, spending my days going out with tinder dates, getting laid, going to bars/clubs now I'd be of an acceptable height for it. Before I started LL, I basically did the same - going round the world meeting up with girls a similar age and having fun together. Basically using the time I still have some looks/youth to get girls who also still have their looks and youth.

Whereas you will spend the years where you look the best sat in an office, building your 'future'. By the time you've built said future, all that's going to be left for you are those girls in their 30s that superior men already banged in their 20s when they were hotter and fresher. You'll miss out on all the stuff that makes life good just so you can have a big number on that ATM screen, absolutely pathetic.

There's plenty of time to be a boring moneymaxer later, once you've aged out of being able to fk prime age girls (as we all will eventually). Sure in the meantime you'll need some, but only enough to support looksmaxing efforts and to sustain your normal day to life day. You wagies making (((investments))), building your pension pots, and saving for mortgages in your 20s make me lol. Society loves you goyims, slaves to the Jew token.

You make some good points, except guys never age out of being able to bang prime age girls :)
Stryde Femurs - Debiparshad - Nov 2020
Nail Removal - Downey - Apr 2022
Journal (169cm -> 177cm) http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65617

Current Status: Recovered, moving on
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up