Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is COMPLETE recovery likely when doing 4 cm external?  (Read 16771 times)

Wannabegiant

Re: Is COMPLETE recovery likely when doing 4 cm external?
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2014, 06:42:22 PM »

everyone...

look above at what dr wannabe says without even seeing my x ray

wannabe,   i  will back down.... you know more than dr rozbruch, etc.... you're  the all knowing.... remember, i saw dr rozbruch first in ny,  read my  posts carefully

and i can walk actually.... now that ballerina is gone:)))

wannabe, post the video...   i've been calling you out for a month on this issue.... yet  after swearing there'd be a video... still none

members need to be made aware of diaries tike yours...

ill be patiently awaiting that video of you walking unaided upstairs

until then... have a nice day and god bless

You even said in your diary you needed crutches because of your left leg, so you already mentioned that you cant walk unaided. Members need to know that they should avoid doing the same mistakes like you did and that releases are not a good solution.

Btw i just made a video of me walking in the stairs. il be posting it now.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2014, 06:43:53 PM »

@Wannabegiant
Perhaps you could post a video showing only your legs or you might wear a mask. It's not our place to tell you what to do but I don't really see why not.

I just made a video, just to make that woman (ie crimson) stop making baseless accusations. check it out in my diary in 15 mins or so.

crimsontide

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2014, 06:45:49 PM »

crutches???  perhaps you got me confused???

btw, u lengthened around 4 cm, and its been over 6 months...  i eagerly await you walking upstairs... though got be honest, you should be walking now... though perhaps not perfectly

Wannabegiant

« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2014, 06:59:24 PM »

anyone know any good sites etc to upload videos with? my video ended up being 121 megabites despite only being 49 seks long

nvm i figured it out.

Uppland

« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2014, 07:51:33 PM »

good idea mr upland

ill post x rays,etc photos, perhaps video in next week or so for you... so  you can make a more informed decision... you won't be able to see the scars on my leg though, as i have a cast on... but the x rays, ballerina comparison, and me perhaps walking will give you an idea

Hey thanks mate, haven't red your diary yet but I certainly will.

Recovery going well I hope?

Uppland

« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2014, 07:53:30 PM »

I just made a video, just to make that woman (ie crimson) stop making baseless accusations. check it out in my diary in 15 mins or so.

Never doubted you for a second fellow countryman.
It's normal for people to be a bit sceptical on the internet god knows there's enough scams going around.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2014, 08:11:44 PM »

Never doubted you for a second fellow countryman.
It's normal for people to be a bit sceptical on the internet god knows there's enough scams going around.

My video has been up for a while now buddy, go check it out please and voice your opinion  :D and i appreciate that you believe me, i really didnt want to upload a video but i hate having my credibility being questioned even when i dont care about the person in question. I also realize that the video proof will help other people here since now they will be able to know that they can trust my diary for sure.

crimsontide

« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2014, 09:44:09 PM »

... can not even begin to judge the quality of gait from that video... thats why no one has commented

Wannabegiant

« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2014, 10:00:38 PM »

... can not even begin to judge the quality of gait from that video... thats why no one has commented

What a pathetic response  ::), its easy to see im walking normal, and i walked up the stairs without using my hands easily. Now stop talking because i made you look stupid. I dont mind if people are gonna write or not, its there and its proof. Its funny how you claim to know why people hasnt commented and trying to make it seem like a big deal, i dont care but you could just as easily claim that nobody has commented because everyone knew i was telling the truth before the video, except you lol

programdude

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2014, 11:41:15 PM »

In regards to releases, Paley only dishes out ITB releases regularly.

I know in the case of one patient who decided to leave and not use professional PT he did more releases like hamstring, you don't really see anything but ITB here usually.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up